The End of my Christianity

stevenlchilds

Rookie
Mar 30, 2010
I have chosen to end my belief that I am Christian. Good luck to Jesus Christ. Now the trouble I have comes from unseen spiritual/mind powers. I am under attack of some sort. This bothers me. I am also interested in Hinduism and like to joke around that dogs are Hindu. Cats are Moslem and horses are atheists

I have chosen to end my belief that I am Christian. Good luck to Jesus Christ. Now the trouble I have comes from unseen spiritual/mind powers. I am under attack of some sort. This bothers me. I am also interested in Hinduism and like to joke around that dogs are Hindu. Cats are Moslem and horses are atheists

Thanks for the head's up! I've taken you off my Christmas card mailing list.

I'm suspicious of newbies who start 'I renounce religion' threads.

☭proletarian☭;2184245 said:

I thought you were just suspicious of everyone that mentions religion.

Course, I'm kind of interested where the OP wants this thread to go because I really have no clue what to say to him. especially since i thought he was starting his own religion but now seems to not be.

Too good to be true?? :lol:

If this is a serious post and not flame bait then I think you need to speak to your doctor. Seriously, sounds like you've got something going on there.

If this is a serious post and not flame bait then I think you need to speak to your doctor. Seriously, sounds like you've got something going on there.

Just when I thought that non Christians would be happy to have someone join them in their sorry state, you send them to a doctor for it. *Sigh*

:lol:

Last edited:

Hinduism teaches that all people are born Hindu or spiritual beings.
We are all children of God. So this is consistent with being joined in Christ as one.
There is no need to give up Christianity in order to study any other and all faiths.
All expressions of God's truth join together as one in Christ to compile the bigger picture. Christ represents the central connection by Conscience that makes humanity one in truth and harmony, joining God and man, or heaven and earth.

PS spiritual attacks and defenses are also taught in Christianity. I recommend the book "Healing" by Francis MacNutt (1999 or later) on demonic influence and deliverance through forgiving past generational sins or curses (what Buddhists/Hindus call karma). These methods of healing prayer have even helped a friend of mine to overcome spiritual attacks and obstacles so he could fulfill and follow his chosen path in Buddhism.

Also, if you want an approach that includes Hindus, secular Gentiles, even atheists in Christian salvation, read the books "Gospel of Inclusion" or "God is Not a Christian" by Carlton Pearson. You don't have to give up Christianity to include other spiritual wisdom. In fact, keeping a central faith and focus in Christ helps you to discern and add another other knowledge from other sources where you can distinguish what is true and false.

The only thing you have to give up is your fear, or else you can be manipulated by fear. The truth established by agreement in Christ or by conscience overcomes all fear and sets us all free. The real truth includes and unifies all other understanding from other sources.

When you give up the false teachings or misperceptions of Christianity or any other religion, you open the door to receive the true meaning of Christ and all other ways also. Best wishes with that.

Last edited:
Now the trouble I have comes from unseen spiritual/mind powers. I am under attack of some sort. This bothers me.

One of the key symptoms of paranoia is a firm belief that other people intend to do harm to the patient, accompanied by a lack of trust in other people. Someone with paranoia is in a state of permanent delusion, with beliefs which cannot be shaken, despite ample evidence to the contrary. One of the big issues with the treatment of paranoia is that it can be difficult to get a patient to go to therapy or to find an acceptable therapist, due to deep-seated beliefs that everyone is out to get the patient, and is therefore not worthy of trust.

Seriously. See your doctor. Tell him/her what you have said here. See what they have to say about it.

Good luck.

Hinduism teaches that all people are born Hindu or spiritual beings.
We are all children of God. So this is consistent with being joined in Christ as one.
There is no need to give up Christianity in order to study any other and all faiths.
All expressions of God's truth join together as one in Christ to compile the bigger picture. Christ represents the central connection by Conscience that makes humanity one in truth and harmony, joining God and man, or heaven and earth.

PS spiritual attacks and defenses are also taught in Christianity. I recommend the book "Healing" by Francis MacNutt (1999 or later) on demonic influence and deliverance through forgiving past generational sins or curses (what Buddhists/Hindus call karma). These methods of healing prayer have even helped a friend of mine to overcome spiritual attacks and obstacles so he could fulfill and follow his chosen path in Buddhism.

Also, if you want an approach that includes Hindus, secular Gentiles, even atheists in Christian salvation, read the books "Gospel of Inclusion" or "God is Not a Christian" by Carlton Pearson. You don't have to give up Christianity to include other spiritual wisdom. In fact, keeping a central faith and focus in Christ helps you to discern and add another other knowledge from other sources where you can distinguish what is true and false.

The only thing you have to give up is your fear, or else you can be manipulated by fear. The truth established by agreement in Christ or by conscience overcomes all fear and sets us all free. The real truth includes and unifies all other understanding from other sources.

When you give up the false teachings or misperceptions of Christianity or any other religion, you open the door to receive the true meaning of Christ and all other ways also. Best wishes with that.

I enjoy your posts.
However, try telling the God Fearing Christians in these parts not to fear.

Just when I thought that non Christians would be happy to have someone join them in their sorry state, you send them to a doctor for it. *Sigh*

:lol:

As in "misery loves company"? :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't wish my "sorry state" on anyone. But I think the term "non-Christian" is a bit of a stretch - I would have thought "non-believer" would have a broader reach?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good start.
Now you need some majick mushrooms.
If you're in the empire just axe :tongue:any ten year old. They should be able to score for you.

Ive been thinking a bit about a response to this thread. Earlier I wasnt sure what to say. I'm still not possitive of everything. However, I will tell you what I know.

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know He was the Son of God. And you may be done with Christianity right now, but I can promise you that the Lord will never be done with you. He will be ready and willing to greet you with open arms the second you turn to Him. He will continue to watch over you and protect you even though you may walk down difficult paths.

Good luck on your journey.

Does the beginning of baseball season have anything to do with your sudden denial of Jesus?

Check my new post on Buddhism. Buddhism is my favorite religion.

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know He was the Son of God. And you may be done with Christianity right now, but I can promise you that the Lord will never be done with you. He will be ready and willing to greet you with open arms the second you turn to Him. He will continue to watch over you and protect you even though you may walk down difficult paths.
The poor guy already has a persecution complex. Why exacerbate it?

Check my new post on Buddhism. Buddhism is my favorite religion.

Tiger Woods is a Buddhist. Do you have any juicy extramarital affair stories you'd like to share?

Interesting webpage you have....

I guess "nonbelief" is a path way to other religions

May you find what you are looking for, but get your sorry butt out of non-belief as soon as possible!!

The last thing we non-believers in the supernatural need is some one believing he is being attack by disembodied minds and imagined ghosts!!

Voodoo, Be it Christian or Hindu, can't hurt you!!:eek:

your belief just wasn't strong enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back