The End of America Is In Sight

Well that's weird, I thought you were replying to a poist claiming someone was held without charges?

Of course thats bullshit, so now the goalposts are getting moved to someone's trial not beeing speedy enough.
Why do you believe that it's justified to hold the accused in solidarity confinement indefinitely?

There's another one! "You don't know history like I do!" "Ha! YOU don't know anything about history, I do!" "Bullshit! How do you know history?" "I saw this show on TV once!" "That's nothing! I'll take a picture of a bunch of books! That proves I know more than you!"

That endlessly repeated exchange always gives the impression that those involved are ready for a reasoned, adult discussion.
Hilarious. No one can use an analogy of negative events of 20th century history because you snowflakes immediately take it as an accusation of being a Nazi or Commie.

Why do you believe that it's justified to hold the accused in solidarity confinement indefinitely?
Why do cats have two tails bullshit peddler?

No one here belives that, no one is being held indefinetly. The legal process afforded to all the criminally charged Jan 6th rioters is very much finate, you just make up whatever your heart desires.

Funny but Rome's history is one of ascension to power through murder, treachery, and civil war. If you don't believe me just ask Caesar.

Much more sophisticated than that.

But I support your right to not get vaccinated, and I'm against mandates.

So you lose.
So you're against any court judgments that will find in favor of an employer being able to force vaccination on their employees, including the government? Because the government will not have to to do 'mandates', it's being done thru their comrade corps in the private sector. Almost every hospital, university, school, major corp, and government is requiring the vaccine for employment. Why is there such a huge push to require this vaccine with over a 99% survival rate overall, a 99.999% in anyone under 30? Why?? Why in children as young as 12 or even younger when they are no threat at all, either to themselves or anyone else? Why??? Smoking kills more than Covid, should smoking be completely banned in the US? It's far more of a threat to healthcare costs, pollution, causes cancer, costs the tax payer millions, it's for the 'common good' that smoking should be completely banned and tobacco companies shut down. What else???

So you're against any court judgments that will find in favor of an employer being able to force vaccination on their employees, including the government? Because the government will not have to to do 'mandates', it's being done thru their comrade corps in the private sector. Almost every hospital, university, school, major corp, and government is requiring the vaccine for employment. Why is there such a huge push to require this vaccine with over a 99% survival rate overall, a 99.999% in anyone under 30? Why?? Why in children as young as 12 or even younger when they are no threat at all, either to themselves or anyone else? Why??? Smoking kills more than Covid, should smoking be completely banned in the US? It's far more of a threat to healthcare costs, pollution, causes cancer, costs the tax payer millions, it's for the 'common good' that smoking should be completely banned and tobacco companies shut down. What else???
A business has a right to do what it wants within the law.

So you want big government forcing businesses to do stuff it doesn't want to do?

A business has a right to do what it wants within the law.

So you want big government forcing businesses to do stuff it doesn't want to do?
So you support businesses being allowed to not cover birth control and fire anyone who’s had an abortion or has a mental illness thinking they’re a sex they are not.
Got it.

Forum List

Back