What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The End of America Is In Sight

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Masks are for little people - democrat slogan

AAN4IEy.img

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LoL!! Link me to where I threatened to shoot a poster. Good GAWD yer an idiot. :rolleyes-41:

Bring it Bitch - need address? My Glock & 17 9mm hollows will welcome ya!! :laughing0301:

That was easy. Embarrassing you and cowards coyote and K9. Hey chickenshit, nobody has seen your “FBI friend” either. Noting you never did supply an address either.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like I said, completely subjective.
Remember, to these “mods”, loosely tolerated means liberals can say anything they want with no punishment. Funny i seem to see a lot of profanity here. But it’s only a problem when a conservative uses those words.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.

There is another option. Convince people. Americans have a strong sense of doing the right thing. But we don't like to have our choices removed.

Then there's plan B. Get vaxxed and stop worrying entirely about what other people do

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Told ya......

Freedom was never free.

Patriots are no longer willing to pay the price for freedom......and so it goes (away)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List