The End of Affirmative Action?

Now, I have no clue where you stand; I guess you are just another "Not In My Backyard" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No white can honestly say they're happy to see a bunch of blacks moving into their neighborhood. Even the most liberal among us would be lying if they said it. I think you know that.

If it's a middle class family and they move in to your neighborhood, no one cares. 2, fine. 3, sure why not. But if you start to see 4, 5 and 6 moving in, you might consider putting your house up on the market for sale before it's too late. Because all your fellow whites are moving out of that community.

In my neighborhood or area it's different. If we didn't have the low income apartments very few blacks would move in. They wouldn't want to pay the higher taxes and they hate having to cut their lawns. So eventually they move out because it's expensive to have a house in the burbs. Plus they live among mostly whites who ignore them. That happens in my condo community. I've befriended a few blacks who moved in and they say no one ever talks to them. To be honest, she's a little too ghetto for me so I don't want anything to do with her either. If she had a different personality I'd probably feel differently. So it's not that she's black. It's that she's ghetto.

And do I mind that my neighbors kid dates black guys? No. Why would I give a fuck? Until one of her boyfriends breaks into one of our condos. Then I become racist as fuck. He just set back black people 60 years. LOL

Or the 14 year old black kid who was acting like gang bangers in Detroit act only here in metro detroit. OMG there goes the neighborhood.

I was at Kroger one day. I'm the nicest guy you would ever meet believe it or not. Always have a smile on my face. Until you piss me off. So i was trying to squeeze by a black guy who was taking up the entire isle. I made eye contact with his girlfriend so she knew I was trying to be polite but he didn't see me coming. He was being all animated and backed up into me and I grabbed him and said "woah excuse me". Smiled and started walking away. He said, "hey yo homey you can't do that". I wanted to turn around and have that conversation but a couple things. He might have a gun. Or his girl will tape it and it'll go viral. So I just walked away and didn't even look back at him. Boy I wanted to fuck him up. I can't do what bitch? That's what I wanted to say.

Seriously what’s wrong with a black guy overseeing the applicants and then having a discussion with those white hiring managers asking them why they hired the white? Are you afraid he will find out most qualified has never had anything to do with it?
No, I am not afraid at all.

University of St. Thomas, Minnesota UST Research Online Finance Faculty Publications Finance 4-2016 CEOs religious affiliation

the Jews are over-represented in the CEO sample as Jewish CEOs constitute 12.5% of the sample, while the total Jewish population in the U.S. is only 1.7%.

https://ir.stthomas.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1030&context=ocbfincpub

-----------

Pew Research Center, JULY 12, 2018

The income of Asians at the 90th percentile was 13% higher than the income of whites at the 90th percentile in 2016, $133,529 versus $117,986.

History explains the reason. Going back to the middle ages the Christians would not be money changers because of Christian beliefs. The Jews were ultimately tasked with being money changers. The Christians needed money changers. They relied on the Jews to be the money changers. As with many professions the skills of past generations project into the future generations.

Are you upset that a higher % of fisherman are Norwegian than represented in the general population.

Those who do not understand history cannot understand today. Stupidity.

If you’re too fucking stupid to know they are the same racism you’re the racist in the room.
Hector and Mike, I love having this conversation. I think whites should have this public debate with black people. Heated, screaming town halls. Where each get to say what they feel. To tell people to stop having babies they can't raise to be productive members of our society. And for blacks to come and tell about how cops treat them like second class citizens or how their schools are under funded. And us whites can tell them why we have to pull over young black men driving around in the middle of the night. Too many of them are out preying on innocent people.

My brother drives up and down the Southfield Freeway. Basically Detroit. He won't let his kids drive on it. Too many road rage and gang shootings. The freeway is constantly being closed down so cops can investigate the scene. My brother and I used to wonder if Detroit was as dangerous as our parents said. Now we know it is. When you are driving up and down the Southfield freeway you are no doubt driving among murderers. Hands 10 and 2. Do the speed limit. Don't get mad if someone cuts you off. Stay in the middle lane.

History explains the reason. Going back to the middle ages the Christians would not be money changers because of Christian beliefs. The Jews were ultimately tasked with being money changers. The Christians needed money changers. They relied on the Jews to be the money changers. As with many professions the skills of past generations project into the future generations.

Are you upset that a higher % of fisherman are Norwegian than represented in the general population.

Those who do not understand history cannot understand today. Stupidity.
I posted your argument elsewhere. I admire the Jews because most of them are intelligent, successful, and prosperous.

Nevertheless, however rich a Jew gets he usually has a collective memory of the ghetto and the lower east side of Manhattan. That is why most Jews vote Democrat.

I posted your argument elsewhere. I admire the Jews because most of them are intelligent, successful, and prosperous.

Nevertheless, however rich a Jew gets he usually has a collective memory of the ghetto and the lower east side of Manhattan. That is why most Jews vote Democrat.
Right now, it’s 2 out of 3 Jews who remain with Democrats. As more of them become aware that it is the elected REPUBLICANS who are working to ramp down on antisemitism, more are switching. I just got an email about a proposed Congressional bill from an organization I support, with a “thank you!” to the Congresspeople who supported it. I checked the list - and EVERY SINGLE ONE was a Republican.

Same thing happened at the state level. Our (Republican) Governor set up a Commission to Combat Antisemitism, and after a year of study they came up with proposed laws to reduce the Jew-hate. Again, all the supporters (initially) were Republicans, with Democrats blocking some. After an intensive email campaign to the Democratic holdouts, enough of them relented and we had a modicum of success.

Right now, it’s 2 out of 3 Jews who remain with Democrats. As more of them become aware that it is the elected REPUBLICANS who are working to ramp down on antisemitism, more are switching. I just got an email about a proposed Congressional bill from an organization I support, with a “thank you!” to the Congresspeople who supported it. I checked the list - and EVERY SINGLE ONE was a Republican.

Same thing happened at the state level. Our (Republican) Governor set up a Commission to Combat Antisemitism, and after a year of study they came up with proposed laws to reduce the Jew-hate. Again, all the supporters (initially) were Republicans, with Democrats blocking some. After an intensive email campaign to the Democratic holdouts, enough of them relented and we had a modicum of success.
I am glad that the Republicans are doing this. I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues, and with the Republicans on many social issues. The Democrat Party I really like is the party that existed from 1933 to 1963.

I am glad that the Republicans are doing this. I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues, and with the Republicans on many social issues. The Democrat Party I really like is the party that existed from 1933 to 1963.
Definitely. What we need is another Moynihan.

Because I have been the victim of Jewish hate crimes - twice - I give a lot of weight to the side that is ramping down on antisemitism, which are Republicans. I also agree more with them on economic and national defense issues. Biden is making a mess of everything.

Definitely. What we need is another Moynihan.

Because I have been the victim of Jewish hate crimes - twice - I give a lot of weight to the side that is ramping down on antisemitism, which are Republicans. I also agree more with them on economic and national defense issues. Biden is making a mess of everything.
We will need to agree to disagree about Joe Biden. I do not expect miracles from Joe. Historical advantages have stopped working for the United States. The easy, and broadly based, economic growth that happened from about 1946 to 1973 cannot be restored. The United States faces serious problems that lack easy and obvious solutions.

The Republican panacea for the economy is tax cuts for the rich. As a result, the national debt as a percentage of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose from 32% during Jimmy Carter's last year in office to 129% during Trump's last year in office. After two years of Biden it declined to 123%.

US National Debt by Year

Republicans used to believe in balanced budgets. What happened to that?

In his Reflections on the French Revolution Edmund Burke wrote:

"Society is indeed a contract...

"it becomes a partnership not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born."

The Republican Party has become the party that borrows from the past and steals from the future.

We will need to agree to disagree about Joe Biden. I do not expect miracles from Joe. Historical advantages have stopped working for the United States. The easy, and broadly based, economic growth that happened from about 1946 to 1973 cannot be restored. The United States faces serious problems that lack easy and obvious solutions.

The Republican panacea for the economy is tax cuts for the rich. As a result, the national debt as a percentage of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose from 32% during Jimmy Carter's last year in office to 129% during Trump's last year in office. After two years of Biden it declined to 123%.

US National Debt by Year

Republicans used to believe in balanced budgets. What happened to that?

In his Reflections on the French Revolution Edmund Burke wrote:

"Society is indeed a contract...

"it becomes a partnership not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born."

The Republican Party has become the party that borrows from the past and steals from the future.
I’m too tired to give you the full response your post deserves. I’ll send you a DM and tell you why.

Now, I have no clue where you stand; I guess you are just another "Not In My Backyard" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
My nephew lives in Dearborn. The buffer between metro Detroit and Detroit. We put the arabs in between us and the blacks. Well my brother and his family live in Dearborn. They have black friends. My nephew is in his room right now crying over the loss of his black friend

Former Edsel Ford football player shot dead

Details of the shooting were not immediately available, but it appeared to be a domestic squabble between the man and his brother.

Not in my backyard please. And there are always shootings on the Southfield Freeway that runs through Dearborn into Detroit.

Not so scary on this side of 8 mile. No, not in my backyard PLEASE!.

Forum List

Back