The Elf's Pet Shop

27FEE807-21DA-432D-9173-8E5F64A9D745_1_201_a.jpeg

Anyways, I forgot that I was going to post yesterday that another reason why you don't want to declaw a cat is because if they get lost they need their claws to defend themselves. I know that firsthand since I lost my one cat Jasmine a few years ago and although I was heartbroken over it, at least I knew that she would survive. Cats also don't usually bite when they have claws to warn you first.

Our pets transcend politics and anger. You have a cute cat also :)

Thanks,.. maybe we BOTH and I do mean both by the way have been acting sort of childish about this whole entire thing as it takes two to tango you know.

You could try cat scratching loungers. They come in a lot of different forms and don't take up a lot of space. I have something like this that I use for my old fat cat. Small step at litter box and 2 for sofa. Also have a cheep set of foam steps in front of a higher sofa that work nicely.

View attachment 574116

Anyways, thank you for this idea since my cat has too many toys already then she knows what to do with.

I do "stuffables" for my dogs' Christmas, but actually I do it all year round. Christmas I just make them extra good. I take hollow bones, kongs, and any dog safe stuffable item and pack it with goodies - peanut butter, yogurt, bits of meat, apple, carrots, blueberries, canned dog food, etc - and them freeze them. They get it as an after dinner treat when we want quiet time. So on Christmas, they all toys wrapped up so they can rip them open, and then they get goodies in their stockings like bully sticks or greenies or cookies. The cats get dehydrated fish treats and catnip (yup, they're druggies, it's sooo embarressing :p).

What I REALLY want to do sometime for the cats is something like this...

download (4).jpeg

I do "stuffables" for my dogs' Christmas, but actually I do it all year round. Christmas I just make them extra good. I take hollow bones, kongs, and any dog safe stuffable item and pack it with goodies - peanut butter, yogurt, bits of meat, apple, carrots, blueberries, canned dog food, etc - and them freeze them. They get it as an after dinner treat when we want quiet time. So on Christmas, they all toys wrapped up so they can rip them open, and then they get goodies in their stockings like bully sticks or greenies or cookies. The cats get dehydrated fish treats and catnip (yup, they're druggies, it's sooo embarressing :p).

What I REALLY want to do sometime for the cats is something like this...

View attachment 574528

Cool, I just sent you a PM,.. because speaking of cats, this catfight has gone on long enough and this is getting silly.

This is what I would like to give my cats for Christmas - a Catio (but my carpentry skills are non existent so it would be learning on the job).

Attachments

• catio-1-1024x768.jpeg
    catio-1-1024x768.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 38

Forum List

Back