The Electron

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
The electron starts with a shell which is composed entirely of the space medium. The shell is then filled with energy. The trapped wave of energy creates a barrier so when two atoms collide they bounce off each other. The electron is a sitting wave inside the atom, because it's sitting it doesn't emit light unless illuminated by excess energy. A sitting wave is like a frozen moment in time. Time dilation occurs when that wave is acted upon by gravity fields or movement. The electron can maintain its particle form outside the atom because of unique property's of the medium of space.

All electrons are a motional terminus of a quantity of dielectric pressure gradients of force (as reified by the incorrect understanding of the definition of a ‘field’), these pressure gradients, or “lines” are contracting and stretching like rubber bands, giving motion to the terminus ‘electron’. - Ken Wheeler
Fields never possess "rest mass," nor are they "particles" in any logical sense.
“To describe an electron as a negatively charged body is equivalent to saying that it is an expanding-contracting particle. There is no such condition in nature as a negative charge, nor are there negatively charged particles. Charge and discharge are opposite conditions, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are opposite conditions.” – W. Russell

I believe the Higgs field is unique and does have a "rest mass" (but the whole quantum world makes my head hurt).
The Higgs field is a field of energy that is thought to exist in every region of the universe. The field is accompanied by a fundamental particle known as the Higgs boson,
Yes, another of QM's lame substitutes for the Aether. Notice how atomists simply can't tolerate having no associated particle.

1628206407912.png
1628206637502.png

When I was in school, I was lucky enough to be able to look through the lens of an electron microscope.

I just nodded my head and kept saying mmm hmmm over again trying to mask the fact I had absolutely no idea what the fuck I was looking at.

When I was in school, I was lucky enough to be able to look through the lens of an electron microscope.

I just nodded my head and kept saying mmm hmmm over again trying to mask the fact I had absolutely no idea what the fuck I was looking at.

Scary stuff is scary. Nice stuff is nice.

Forum List

Back