The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Like Layers of an onion. My opinion is that the election needs to be invalidated and we need to vote again.

It may be possible that the Democrat Party did not steal The Election intentionally, but a foreign power like China fixed the election for China Joe, but I doubt it.

Like Layers of an onion. My opinion is that the election needs to be invalidated and we need to vote again.

What part of China are you posting from?

Read the article Xi

Bai Den Province.

Bai Den Province.
Sounds more Vietnamese.
I thought it was Liu Zuir Provence

Between your dogs rear legs.

It may be possible that the Democrat Party did not steal The Election intentionally, but a foreign power like China fixed the election for China Joe, but I doubt it.
We already know about lots of voter fraud with or without the Chinese helping out, which sounds plausible because Joe has been a Chinese lackey and dupe for years and years.

But I can't see redoing an election Trump already won fairly.

Bai Den Province.
Sounds more Vietnamese.
Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that Humour excites in those who lack it.
- George Saintsbury

1605233765209.png

Over 100 Briefcases Full of ‘Misplaced’ Ballots Unearthed in Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico’s elections commission said Tuesday that it has discovered more than 100 briefcases containing uncounted ballots a week after the U.S. territory held its general election, drawing criticism and scorn from voters who now question the validity of the outcomes of certain races.

Bai Den Province.

Sad this stuff hasn't been moved to the Rubber Room yet.
Sounds more Vietnamese.
Nice.

Your opinion is obviously wrong. As the validity of an election has nothing to do with whether or not *you* like the outcome.

And even Trump's own people have admitted that this was the most secure election in American history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back