The Economist "Russians and any other enemies must be killed, just killed, and most importantly, we should not be afraid to do it. "

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine what would happen when Russian General Armageddon demads to do the same with Ukrainians
All western lying whore presstitute 'media' 24/7 non-stop through many years cover and spread anti-Russian propaganda
Ukrainian murder Zalyzhnyi, who had butchered tens of thousands civilian Russians in Donbass before demands it openly in the Economist.
Reaction of presstitutes: zero
Nothing
Did you hear about?
Russia shall kick cowardly corrupted traitor Putin & Co out, who together with Zelensky supports genocide on Russians, and start to protect Russians instead of empty babbling and empty threats

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valerii Zaluzhnyi is sure that Russians, like any other enemies, need to be killed.

Zaluzhnyi said this in an interview with The Economist, Ukrainian News Agency reports.
Also, the Commander-in-Chief assures that you do not need to be afraid to kill Russians.
"Russians and any other enemies must be killed, just killed, and most importantly, we should not be afraid to do it. And this is what we are doing,” he said.
As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Valerii Zaluzhnyi since the beginning of the war dismissed 10 generals, one shot himself.
150,000 mobilized Russians are preparing for offensive actions, probably in February next year. Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said he expects mobilization in Russia to continue after the current partial mobilization, because Russian commanders use meat grinder tactics - throwing as many bodies as possible into battle in the hope that they will overcome smaller Ukrainian forces. The preparations for the offensive are evidenced by the efforts of the Russian Federation to purchase missiles from Iran.

Over the past 24 hours, the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed 590 more occupiers. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the Russian Federation has already lost more than 96,000 of its military.

The only reason we're involved in Ukraine right now is because the Democrats lost the 2016 election. They still believe to this very day that Russia had something to do with Hillary Clinton's loss. They also still believe that Trump "colluded" with Russia, to beat her.

So now that the Democrats are in power, they're not only taking out their revenge with a proxy war against Russia, but they also doing everything they can to indict Trump.

Democrats voted out of pure hatred in 2020. Hatred for Donald Trump and, hatred for Russia. As well as hatred for their own country, judging by what their policies have done to America.

sjsjsjjsjsjsjjsjxjxjjxjxjxjjxjxsss.png

The only reason we're involved in Ukraine right now is because the Democrats lost the 2016 election. They still believe to this very day that Russia had something to do with Hillary Clinton's loss. They also still believe that Trump "colluded" with Russia, to beat her.

So now that the Democrats are in power, they're not only taking out their revenge with a proxy war against Russia, but they also doing everything they can to indict Trump.

Democrats voted out of pure hatred in 2020. Hatred for Donald Trump and, hatred for Russia. As well as hatred for their own country, judging by what their policies have done to America.

Is that why we support Afghanistan in their war against them also?

Is that why we support Afghanistan in their war against them also?

The reason we supported Afghanistan was because we American all together hated what radical Islamics did on 9/11, when they toppled two buildings in NYC and killed 3,000 Americans.

Neither Russia nor President Trump did anything like that. Now tell me: Do you still believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Yes or no?

It is very likely the Uke army is destroyed this winter, by a Russian offensive. The USG and NATO knows Ukes can’t win, they are merely hoping to economically and militarily harm Russia which appears NOT to be working.

The wild card here is does the West escalate this war by involving other nations, which could result in WWIII.

Here are Michael Hudson’s thoughts…
MH: It looks like Russia will easily win in February or March. It probably will create a Demiliarized Zone to protect the Russian-speaking areas (probably incorporated into Russia) from the pro-NATO West in order to prevent sabotage and terrorism.

Europe will be told to continue to boycott Russia and its allies instead of seeking mutual gains by reciprocal trade and investment. The U.S. may urge Poland and other countries to “fight to the last Pole” or Lithuanian, emulating Ukraine. It will put pressure on Hungary. But most of all, it will insist that Europe spend an immense sum to re-arm, mainly with U.S. arms. This expense will crowd out social spending to help Europe cope with its spreading industrial depression or subsidies to revive its industry. So a militarized economy will become a rising overhead – while consumer and industrial debt increase, along with government debt.

As this occurs, Russia may demand that NATO roll back its borders to pre-1991 boundaries. That is the most likely flash point of conflict.
German Interview

Think again what I said and try replying over.

I asked the question and you are not setting the narrative here.

Neither Russia nor President Trump did anything like that. Now tell me: Do you still believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016? Yes or no?

I asked the question and you are not setting the narrative here.

You don't get a question addressed until you honestly address the one presented first.

Is this why we supported Afghanistan in their war with them?

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valerii Zaluzhnyi is sure that Russians, like any other enemies, need to be killed.
we are all Free Men agree on this, the barbarian oriental invaders must be eliminated , is it strange to you , you live in Germany you´d know it already.

If you were a Nazi and knew your days were numbered you might very well be hysterically screaming the same

sort of cowardly tripe .

I can see no way the US -- the Ukeys are an irrelevance-- can avoid a massacre and ground obliteration .

The reason we supported Afghanistan was because we American all together hated what radical Islamics did on 9/11, when they toppled two buildings in NYC and killed 3,000 Americans.

Neither Russia nor President Trump did anything like that. Now tell me: Do you still believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016?

Yes or no?

The Russians invaded Afghanistan in 1979. We supplied weapons and intel to the Afghani until they successfully drove the Russians out of their country in 1989.

The Twin Towers attack took place in 2001.

Our support for the Afghani in their fight against the Russians had nothing to do with the Twin Tower attack.

You know it is all over for NATO, Litwin , which is why you are trying so very hard to deflect and cover up .

Time for you to leave the site , head bowed in shame .

I have to tell you that as a plant you are very obviously low grade and low pay .

I have dealt with many top grade professionals .

And stand to attention when I am talking to you .

The Russians invaded Afghanistan in 1979. We supplied weapons and intel to the Afghani until they successfully drove the Russians out of their country in 1989.

The Twin Towers attack took place in 2001.

Our support for the Afghani in their fight against the Russians had nothing to do with the Twin Tower attack.

+1

Forum List

Back