The economic hitman, John Perkins is back.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Whether we choose to admit it or not, Old Glory is colored with some fairly dark moments in our history, and nobody knows it better than this guy.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman author John Perkins has a virtual sit down with Patrick Bet-David.

Last edited:
Whether we choose to admit it or not, Old Glory is colored with some fairly dark moments in our history, and nobody knows it better than this guy.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman author John Perkins has a virtual sit down with Patrick Bet-David.

I read his book, and to be honest, most of it is a lie. I actually worked in one of the areas he claims he was involved in, at the time he claims he was working, and nothing he claims is factual.

Check any of his claims very carefully.

I read his book, and to be honest, most of it is a lie. I actually worked in one of the areas he claims he was involved in, at the time he claims he was working, and nothing he claims is factual.

Check any of his claims very carefully.
I read it.
Can you be more specific or do I just take
your word for it ?
Angelo, I've been around here 9 years, and I can tell you that westwall does not ever tell lies. He does not stray from the truth. Not ever. He has been a blessing to the board in that way.

Angelo, I've been around here 9 years, and I can tell you that westwall does not ever tell lies. He does not stray from the truth. Not ever. He has been a blessing to the board in that way.
It was a fair question though.
Yes, you're a good debater, and you have a great ear for music as well as dissonance, and I save a special place for you in my heart because of your great love for people in this country

Forum List

Back