The eclipse is racist

The guy has to be kidding. Maybe it's in jest.

A she, as I read it.

Of course it's in jest, or possibly done without humor, which makes it fake news. That's pretty clear from the way she makes up a "he said this" story yet provides no link to it, no documentation whatsoever. You're just supposed to swallow whole.

Nobody seems to read their own links anymore.

A she, as I read it.

Of course it's in jest, or possibly done without humor, which makes it fake news. That's pretty clear from the way she makes up a "he said this" story yet provides no link to it, no documentation whatsoever. You're just supposed to swallow whole.

I gave a link. The actual story is in The Atlantic and quite readily available IF you have a subscription. Rather than link to a site that says "Please log in" I provided this one.

The sun and moon wanted nothing to do with each other for 8 years under Obama. Trump brought them together in 7 months.

Somehow...

Though most of us should know better...

I would take it as a joke... So may you.

10 or 20 years ago these morons would have been laughed at and out looking for a new job.

It's no longer a laughing matter.

I look out at the heavens and the wonder I observed is now...

Racist!?

Oh, brother!

A she, as I read it.

I gave a link. The actual story is in The Atlantic and quite readily available IF you have a subscription. Rather than link to a site that says "Please log in" I provided this one.

Bullshit.

I don't have a subscription to The Atlantic and all I had to do was Google it -- I got your original right here.

--- And nowhere in the piece does it say, or imply "the eclipse is racist". That's a deliberate bullshit story made up by the Daily Wire --- and Dimbart, and the Daily Caller -- all the usual bullshit purveyors selling shit to the gullible, pretending to be stupid because they know how stupid their readers are.

*THAT* is why you linked one of the lying sites and not the original -- because you're a lying sack of shit and would have been exposed instantly. And what I noted above was that the link you did give DID NOT LINK ITS SOURCE. For the same reason. Sorry if you're too damn stupid to follow that.

Last edited:
The sun and moon are both racist and no one is condemning the hateful eclipse.

The Atlantic Claims Monday's Solar Eclipse Is Racist

Not only will the eclipse be visible in primarily white areas, but over counties that voted Trump.

No it isn't satire. It isn't The Onion. It is pure leftardism.

iu

New Topics

Forum List

Back