The ‘Earth-Shattering’ News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, You Need to Know

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The ‘Earth-Shattering’ News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, but You Need to Know.

Walker is proposing a $504 million property and income tax cut plan as a means to return some of the surplus money to the people of Wisconsin. Some Democrats and Republicans are already criticizing the plan and are calling for changes.

“The budget surplus is really your money,” Walker recently said at a meeting of the Wisconsin Grocers Association. “You earned it.”

The unemployment rate in Wisconsin dropped to 6.2 percent in December and has been dropping steadily since 2011.

The ?Earth-Shattering? News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, but You Need to Know | TheBlaze.com

I LOVE lushbo limbaugh.

But, its weird who he works undercover for the Ds.

Then there's screwy Glenn (Schizophrenic Alky Baby Huey) Beck.

Keep up the good work, boys.

I LOVE lushbo limbaugh.

But, its weird who he works undercover for the Ds.

Then there's screwy Glenn (Schizophrenic Alky Baby Huey) Beck.

Keep up the good work, boys.

Help us out in understanding this post.

1. lack of sleep?
2. Drugs?
3. alcohol?
4. Nothing of real value to add?

America need more Governors like Mr. Walker. In the Northeast in particular.

Indeed. What do we have instead? State leaders that are more concerned with "legalizing" pot, than operating fiscally responsibly.

You have a republican administration that is doing well (as are most of the republican governors around the country) and the media refuses to cover them. Returning monies to the citizens of a state - WOW! What a novel idea!!

I assumed the earth-shattering news would be about Justin Beiber.

Oh, Walker is as corrupt as they come, so of course the kooks here kiss his ass. They regard corruption and failure and prerequisites for office, hence they adore Walker.

Oh, Walker is as corrupt as they come, so of course the kooks here kiss his ass. They regard corruption and failure and prerequisites for office, hence they adore Walker.
Asking to return the state's surplus to the people who contributed to it is corrupt? It is failure?

Maybe it is you who needs to return to your Bieber news, sport.

Now that just don't make no damn sense. It this were true then those who think what Walker has done is phenomenal would be absolutely in love with Obama.

Keep on with the Obama love and failure, we will stick with a winner.

America need more Governors like Mr. Walker. In the Northeast in particular.

Indeed. What do we have instead? State leaders that are more concerned with "legalizing" pot, than operating fiscally responsibly.

You have a republican administration that is doing well (as are most of the republican governors around the country) and the media refuses to cover them. Returning monies to the citizens of a state - WOW! What a novel idea!!

The thing about legalizing pot is that it is also heavily taxed and it is mostly blue states doing so. What it tells me is they could give a crap is MJ is good or bad for a person all they want is yet another sin tax.

Forum List

Back