The dumbest guy at the prison

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
And it just happened to be a medical staff employee. Ok, the cons wore uniforms that looked like this:
convict blue.jpg

Now, this new guy was a nurse and he was training in the pharmacy, and wearing scrubs that looked just like the con uniforms except he had on tennis shoes. I was the officer running the meds hand out window that day where the cons would line up, show their paper work, and the nurse would give them the meds they needed. I had to make sure they swallowed them. I looked in the pharmacy and saw the new guy and WTF? I asked the nurse, "Hey, why have you got an offender in the pharmacy?" She said he was an employee that worked there. I told the guy that he really shouldn't wear those kind of scrubs and he just shrugged. Lol, idiot. Fast forward to tomorrow. This nurse dude, hereafter known as "the dumbass", was in the hallway outside the medical department and I had just called for the Lt. to come to segregation where I worked because I had a convict out of control in his cell.

Lt. Jones was on the way and when he got into the hall and saw the nurse and thought he was an offender and the LT. told him to stop and stand on the wall. This dumbass turned and told the LT he was going to another department and turned back around and kept walking. The LT. ran into this dumbass and slammed his ass on the floor and cuffed him! Lol, I told the dumbass the day before not to wear that crap! Well, guess what the dumbass didn't wear any more! Lol. True story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back