The dumbest experiment in history

What rapid change. Provide evidence, not opinion.
1632675866757.png

What rapid change. Provide evidence, not opinion.
1632676469184.png

116 in Portland, Oregon, 121 in Lytton, BC, record temperatures all over the Arctic north of the Arctic Circle.

Yeah? So? That's not evidence of anything other than it was real hot a long time ago.

It took decades of supposed record man-made globull warming to break those records from long ago.

I don't see anything to panic about.

Yeah? So? That's not evidence of anything other than it was real hot a long time ago.

It took decades of supposed record man-made globull warming to break those records from long ago.

I don't see anything to panic about.
Now that is a really fake geologist talking. Decades? Fleeting seconds compared to the time it took in previous extinction to build up to the climax. No, I don't expect a P-T type extinction event. But I expect that our descendants are going to curse people like you for what you are doing to their environment. But you greedy selfish "Conservatives" give not a damn about anyone but yourselves. That is why you support that narcistic orange psycho. You are one and the same.

Now that is a really fake geologist talking. Decades? Fleeting seconds compared to the time it took in previous extinction to build up to the climax. No, I don't expect a P-T type extinction event. But I expect that our descendants are going to curse people like you for what you are doing to their environment. But you greedy selfish "Conservatives" give not a damn about anyone but yourselves. That is why you support that narcistic orange psycho. You are one and the same.

Soooooo, how long ago was the record set?

How many years did it take to beat the previous record?

Go!

Soooooo, how long ago was the record set?

How many years did it take to beat the previous record?

Go!
As anyone knows that has followed what is happening in the Arctic, we are melting permafrost that is tens of thousands of years old. So obviously we have not seen heat like this for that period of time, or that permafrost would not be there.

As anyone knows that has followed what is happening in the Arctic, we are melting permafrost that is tens of thousands of years old. So obviously we have not seen heat like this for that period of time, or that permafrost would not be there.

So, the permafrost is recent. Holocene not Pleistocene. So....why was it so warm in the Arctic back then?

No SUV's to blame it on.

So, the permafrost is recent. Holocene not Pleistocene. So....why was it so warm in the Arctic back then?

No SUV's to blame it on.
Holocene_Temperature_Variations.png

Gee, no people during the Pleistocene and it was colder throughout the Holocene as it clearly would be now had we not burned so much extracted carbon. Your point?

Holocene_Temperature_Variations.png

Gee, no people during the Pleistocene and it was colder throughout the Holocene as it clearly would be now had we not burned so much extracted carbon. Your point?

Ummmm, mankind couldn't affect the climate then, nor can we affect it now.

Your graph shows that quite nicely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back