Zone1 The Dumbest Comment A Black Leader Has Ever Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am better educated than you. That's whybI can say that those men "founded" nothing.

Except that’s NOT what you had said.
They were illegal aliens who became an occupying force and then imposed rules of occupation that you call the constitution.

There were no illegal aliens since there was no law against any immigration. Stop being silly. And you’ve had it rough. Imagine the nerve of “those” people imposing all those Constitutionally protected rights on poor old you.

💔 <—- actual broken heart.

The Indians had immigration laws? :lol:
You just keep digging deeper and deeper. But you probably enjoy that, doncha? Constant state of oppression.. Whether its your delusion or how most people are smarter than you..
Bless your heart
And here we see the white excuses begin. I am not the one digging. Your gaslighting doesn't work.

You are the delusional one. What whites did today would be considered illegal immigration,. But since you're white you try justifying it. Then you try gaslighting by trying to shame me with an oppression meme created by white racists hoping to pathologize anyone who challenges the lies they want us to believe about this country and its history. I don't subscribe the Critical White Supremacy Theory son.

Booker T. Washington made his comment in1910. The question is was his opinion right at that time. Considering that apartheid was the law of the land, why would it be inappropriate for blacks not to make their lack of equal rights a public issue?

And since he was wrong then what kind of white person actually chooses to believe that what he said is appropriate today?

Last edited:
Let me sum it up. Have you ever thought that this would be a better country if a group of people (black/native/Democrat/Mexican) whatever would act the way you think they should? If so you’re a colonizer. The colonizers imposed their will on everyone who wasn’t like them. They imposed their rules, their religion on us and if we didn’t you killed us. They are still doing it to this day.
The only thing I think is that people should a) obey laws, and b) wait to have children until they can afford them so as to provide a secure home for them. That doesn’t make me a colonizer. That just makes me someone who believes in obeying laws and acting responsibly. That used to be a GOOD thing. Of course, to liberals, that means I go to KKK meetings.

And here we see the white excuses begin. I am not the one digging. Your gaslighting doesn't work.

Correcting your errors isn’t “excuse” making.
You are the delusional one. What whites did today would be considered illegal immigration,.

Because now there are laws on the matter. Back then, there were no such laws. Ergo, no possibility of any immigration being “illegal.” I realize that your politics (aside from other obvious problems) is “liberal.” Nonetheless, words do have meaning. Just not when you use them in your sloppy way.
But since you're white you try justifying it. Then you try gaslighting by trying to shame me with an oppression meme created by white racists hoping to pathologize anyone who challenges the lies they want us to believe about this country and its history. I don't subscribe the Critical White Supremacy Theory son.
Misusing and overusing the term “gaslighting” doesn’t further your rhetorical efforts at all, son.

Indians constantly warred against each other, enslaved the surviving women, tortured the men to death so, yes I think whites have made huge improvements.
So did whites in Europe. Your comments are a display of your racism. There is no excuse or justification for what whites in this government did. Whites have had 2 world wars and nobody is trying to justify an invasion of white majority nations to implement genocide and forced removal.

Pretty sure saying an island was going to tip over is about the dumbest thing a "leader" has said of any color. Period.
Well since this is about what Booker T. Washington said.....

But it was. He made these comments during Jim Crow. Not only was they dumb, but delusional.
Im not saying they werent dumb but saying a friggin island is going to flip over is about the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Deleted a dozen posts from the last 3 pages. Thread needed to close. If you got one or MORE post deletions, you're gonna start getting locked out of Zone1 threads, And with enough abuse -- banned from the Race forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back