The Dumb seeps back in.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Rosie O’Donnell Back to Daytime TV
Published March 19, 2010 Television Leave a Comment
Rosie O’Donnell is headed back to daytime TV.

My sources say that Rosie will fill the void left by Oprah Winfrey starting in the fall of 2011.

Rosie was overheard telling pals at Joe Allen’s restaurant in New York last night that deal is almost done to restore her to her place as Queen of DaytimeTalk.

Rosie O’Donnell Back to Daytime TV Showbiz411's Blog

My sources say that Rosie will fill the void left by Oprah Winfrey starting in the fall of 2011.

Rosie was overheard telling pals at Joe Allen’s restaurant in New York last night that deal is almost done to restore her to her place as Queen of DaytimeTalk.

The fat pig hasnt fallen into her big ass **** yet?

OMG, I can't believe people even watch that disgusting woman, she is one of a couple that triggers the gag reflex immediately. The other one........I can't say it, I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

I'm bettin they'll fine your ass if you don't watch Rosie. jez sayin is all. :lol::lol:

I'm bettin they'll fine your ass if you don't watch Rosie. jez sayin is all. :lol::lol:

Yes...I'm sure that law is in the works.

Forum List

Back