The Dual Deception: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watch these silly 'truther' videos.

Laughing....I know. When I challenge you on the absurd conspiracies you promote with really simple, slow pitch questions......you run like the questions were on fire.

You genuinely don't know enough to intelligently discuss your own conspiracies. Which a special kind of sad.

And now you're just spamming links you've never followed and docs you've never read, Angelo. If you had, you would have noticed this gem

"Most of this is toxic silliness, with bizarre Internet theorizing by fools and charlatans about how the Twin Towers were “really” destroyed by persons not in al-Qa’ida: Jews, the Pentagon, the Illuminati, or space aliens, depending on your preferred flight of fancy. Such ridiculousness unfortunately obscures the reality that there remain important unanswered questions about the Planes Operation."

An elegant demonstration that you're simply spamming and have idea what you're posting.

Ladies and Gentleman.....I give you the 911 Truther!

So you're linking to OTHER threads where you post videos you've never watched? Fr crying out loud, if you were actually reading what you're posting, you'd have found this gem:

Most of this is toxic silliness, with bizarre Internet theorizing by fools and charlatans about how the Twin Towers were “really” destroyed by persons not in al-Qa’ida: Jews, the Pentagon, the Illuminati, or space aliens, depending on your preferred flight of fancy. Such ridiculousness unfortunately obscures the reality that there remain important unanswered questions about the Planes Operation."

Uncovering the Hidden Truths of 9/11

So are you now admitting that your hapless conspiracy theories are 'internet theorizing by fools and charlatans'? Or 'toxic silliness'?

Or are you again ignoring your own sources?

Skyturd might like this one, about her heroes the Clintons and stuff.

I'm still rather enjoying the post in which you linked to a document that says this:

Most of this is toxic silliness, with bizarre Internet theorizing by fools and charlatans about how the Twin Towers were “really” destroyed by persons not in al-Qa’ida: Jews, the Pentagon, the Illuminati, or space aliens, depending on your preferred flight of fancy. Such ridiculousness unfortunately obscures the reality that there remain important unanswered questions about the Planes Operation."

Uncovering the Hidden Truths of 9/11

So, do you have any more 'bizarre internet theorizing by fools and charlatans' to share with us?

I mean, you can hardly ignore your own source, can you, Angelo?

My own personal troll.
Others are getting jealous Skyturd.

Oh, I'm an equal opportunity debunker of batshit, Angelo.

Birthers, truthers, flat earthers.....I enjoy demonstrating the absurdity of all your claims. Its fun and requires shockingly little effort. As most of you are just regurgitating. Vomiting up videos you've never watched, links you've never followed, arguments you don't understand.

Alas, I know your conspiracies *way* better than you do.

Skyturd hates the truth.
1566432428-quote-George-Orwell-in-a-time-of-universal-deceit--50455.png

Skyturd hates the truth.
1566432428-quote-George-Orwell-in-a-time-of-universal-deceit--50455.png

Nonsense. I love the truth! Its the 'toxic silliness' and 'bizarre Internet theorizing by fools and charlatans' as described in your own sources that I'm not a big fan of.

And I rather enjoy debunking their more absurd claims. Its really easy, Angelo. They rarely know what the hell they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back