The Dragon, Beast and False Prophet

Jacob's trouble or Jacob's distress refers to the difficulties the Jewish people will face during the tribulation period
Jacob is ISRAEL, not Judah (where we get the word "Jews").

There ARE 12 Tribes of Jacob/Israel. The Jews (Judah) are only ONE tribe. Only the Hews are recognized because they retain God's Sabbath.

I am of the Tribe of Joseph. The settlers of America are JOSEPH. The British are part of Joseph. The other tribes are all over N W. Europe.

Christ prophesied the Time of JACOB'S TROUBLE, not ONLY the Jews.

Revelation 13:15: The Mouth of the Beast is Titus, the False Prophet of Revelation 19:20. In Revelation 13:5 the beast is “given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies[.]” As explained in v. 5, the “mouth” of the beast is Titus.
wrong again

Revelation was written to the people of the first century who knew exactly what John of Patmos was writing about. The letter is to the 7 churches and the timing is within a generation.. Are you keen to rewrite scripture to follow Hal Lindsey?

Jacob's trouble or Jacob's distress refers to the difficulties the Jewish people will face during the tribulation period

There ARE 12 Tribes of Jacob/Israel. The Jews (Judah) are only ONE tribe. Only the Hews are recognized because they retain God's Sabbath.

I am of the Tribe of Joseph. The settlers of America are JOSEPH. The British are part of Joseph. The other tribes are all over N W. Europe.

LOLOL.. The tribulation was in Jerusalem not all over Palestine or the world. Jesus told his followers that when they saw the Abomination of Desolation AGAIN they should leave Jerusalem and flee to the mountains to avoid the tribulation ... which they did. They fled to Pella.

British Israelites was a pretty popular parlor game years ago.

LOLOL.. The tribulation was in Jerusalem not all over Palestine or the world. Jesus told his followers that when they saw the Abomination of Desolation AGAIN they should leave Jerusalem and flee to the mountains to avoid the tribulation ... which they did. They fled to Pella.

You'll find out soon enough.

"Iam Joseph, your brother." Well not yours. I get the feeling youre Arab.

Dutch and Irish .. Episcopalian.. You aren't very bright, are you?

You dont seem to be a part of Western Christian culture. Yes, I am pretty bright. I recognize a fool when he babbles on

And I'd keep it to myself if I "belonged to" a backslidden church like that

With an estimated 2.3 million members, the Episcopal Church is open and welcoming of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer...

You dont seem to be a part of Western Christian culture. Yes, I am pretty bright. I recognize a fool when he babbles on

And I'd keep it to myself if I "belonged to" a backslidden church like that

With an estimated 2.3 million members, the Episcopal Church is open and welcoming of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer...

Judah is named after one of the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel.

Revelation 13:15: The Mouth of the Beast is Titus, the False Prophet of Revelation 19:20. In Revelation 13:5 the beast is “given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies[.]” As explained in v. 5, the “mouth” of the beast is Titus.
wrong again

Revelation was written to the people of the first century who knew exactly what John of Patmos was writing about. The letter is to the 7 churches and the timing is within a generation.. Are you keen to rewrite scripture to follow Hal Lindsey?

wrong again

Did all nations come against Israel in the first century? Was there a time before the 1st. century when the Jews returned to their ancient language? When did they lose it? When did Christ enter the Temple and take His place as ruler for 1,000 years in the 1st Century? There was no Temple to sit in after 70 AD. When did the Jews begin sacrificing animals again after the destruction of the Temple? They haven't yet. No Temple. But they are going to. In the New Temple they are preparing to rebuild and will rebuild after a peace treaty is signed. What peace treaty was signed in the 1st. century that allowed the Temple to be rebuilt? Was the gospel being preached world wide before Christ's return? Were people really running to and fro in the 1st. century?

Last edited:
wrong again

wrong again

Did all nations come against Israel in the first century? Was there a time before the 1st. century when the Jews returned to their ancient language? When did they lose it? When did Christ enter the Temple and take His place as ruler for 1,000 years in the 1st Century? There was no Temple to sit in after 70 AD.

When did the Jews begin sacrificing animals again after the destruction of the Temple? They haven't yet. No Temple. But they are going to. In the New Temple they are preparing to rebuild and will rebuild after a peace treaty is signed. What peace treaty was signed in the 1st. century that allowed the Temple to be rebuilt? Was the gospel being preached world wide before Christ's return? Were people really running to and fro in the 1st. century?

The quick way to becomea citizen of Rome was to fight for the Roman Army so there were foreign troops from people across the Roman Empire fighting under Titus and Vaspesian. Many were Egyptian garrisons , Syrians and Arabs.

Revelation says there is NO temple because Jesus is the Temple. They tried to rebuild the Temple under Justinian circa 300 AD, but it was felled by earthquakes and fire.

In the 1st century Greek and Aramac were in common useage. although Hebrew wasn't extinct, The Decapolis cities were prosperous.

Jeremiah was talking about Cyrus the Great who was looked upon as a messiah because he returned the Jews from exile and encouraged them to rebuild the temple.

People were running to and fro in the first century becase the five factions of Jews fought each other and the Romans...

The gospel was preached across the known world which basically meant the Roman Empire by the end of the 1st century.

New Topics

Forum List

Back