The Dow was at 34,715.39 on on 1/20/21

Now it sits at 29,370.78, is it any wonder the whole country looks like Detroit with Biden in charge? Vote these fucking idiots out!

That's what happens when the Wall Street con artists can't get free money out of the Fed any more; the bubbles pop. Nothing new here.

Biden stopped the pipeline, stopped oil exploration, cut back drilling

Rubbish. Why you right wing shills keep trying to peddle this lie is just bizarre, since it isn't necessary. But I guess you have to compulsively suck up to your corporate sponsors for some reason. Glad I'm not you.

Every maga fuckup is dense, just like you.
You give the impression that you are not the brightest light in the office, which partly explains why you refer to an English woman as a MAGA supporter/fan .
Not too bright .

I can see that someone who has made over 22000 posts here but accumulated just 170 points has nothing to say .of interest and relevance as judged by others .

So you truly are Otto the Botto .

This is under the 'Stock Market' topic section. If you don't know what shorting is, that explains your problem.
That element of his ignorance does not begin to explain his problems.

He has North Korean DNA and mentality. Biden is his Dear Leader to worship, no matter what.

Rubbish. Why you right wing shills keep trying to peddle this lie is just bizarre, since it isn't necessary. But I guess you have to compulsively suck up to your corporate sponsors for some reason. Glad I'm not you.

"I will end fossil fuels, I promise you." - Biden on camera to a climate change cultist

In your wildest dreams you could never approach being me. I have never had any "corporate sponsor."
Stop regurgitating what your Handlers have told you. It will help you enormously the rest of your life.

"I will end fossil fuels, I promise you." - Biden on camera to a climate change cultist

In your wildest dreams you could never approach being me. I have never had any "corporate sponsor."
Stop regurgitating what your Handlers have told you. It will help you enormously the rest of your life.

lol Biden isn't ordering giant multi-national oil companies around; that just idiot talk aimed at other idiots. The Keystone has been operating for years; it shuts down because despite being almost brand new it was shoddily bit and keep springing leaks, and of course drilling has been going up since the glut, so that another lie you're trying to peddle. All the big oil companies have been openly announcing their shareholders want bigger dividends and don't want reinvestment in drilling for the time being.

Read a business news source once in a while, so you won't run around making such stupid claims.

Forum List

Back