The Donald J Trump Presidential Library!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
1606401240675.png

That's the "landscaping" exhibit.

Now me, I'd head for the Geography section to learn about Nambia, Button and Nipple, also a highlighted globe of where the Shithole countries are. Then I'd check to see what country Puerto Rico is a part of, find out if we ever bought Greenland, view the hurricane devastation in AlaSharpiebama, and get a close-up look at England and the UK, which I understand are now the same thing. Finally I'd go see the map where the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany.

Last edited:
How can you have a Library for a President who owns no books and has no written correspondence outside of Twitter?
Maybe Twitter can host his library. :biggrin:

Daily Show already designed that one! :laugh:

Somebody on Tweeter asked where the Rump library should be located. Some of the ideas:

• "Guantánamo"
  • "Built out of paper towels in Puerto Rico -- Mexico will pay for it"
  • "At the site of the Bowling Green massacre"
  • "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" got a lot of votes of course, and it's not a bad idea since upon exiting you can go to the vomitorium.

But the best one was an image:

EnmA4rmWMAY_14I

In 1992 Ross Perot spoke of a "giant sucking sound". When that sound finally came America responded in November 2020 with a giant flushing sound.

How can you have a Library for a President who owns no books and has no written correspondence outside of Twitter?

Somebody on Tweeter asked where the Rump library should be located. Some of the ideas:

• "Guantánamo"
  • "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" got a lot of votes of course, and it's not a bad idea since upon exiting you can go to the vomitorium.

EnmA4rmWMAY_14I

In 1992 Ross Perot spoke of a "giant sucking sound". When that sound finally came America responded in November 2020 with a giant flushing sound.

I’m partial to Four Seasons. Plus there’s a naughty shop next door where Stormy Daniels can make guest appearances, do lap dances and sign autographs! :cool:

Happy to report that "djtlibrary.com" has already been initiated and set up. And it's impressive.

Attractions include the illustrious "Wall of Criminality", lectures in the AltRight Auditorium on "Tax Evasion 101" and the impressive "Autocrats Gallery". With guest appearances by Stormy Daniels, separated families, and a cast of thousands of Losers and Suckers.

And be sure to check out the hotel, featuring stain-resistant bedsheets, where you can order the "Rudy's Trousers" option for a limited time.

Tip: get there before 4pm and there's no covfefe charge.

Another tip: If you go to the diner for refreshments, don't order the gyro. Because it's not a gyro, it's only a gyro because it was captured. They steal 'em from the Greek restaurant on the other side of the crematorium. But for liquid refreshment they have their famous God Bless the United Shakes, which unfortunately only come in orange.

Last edited:

• "Guantánamo"

EnmA4rmWMAY_14I

I’m partial to Four Seasons. Plus there’s a naughty shop next door where Stormy Daniels can make guest appearances, do lap dances and sign autographs! :cool:

And optional spankings with a genuine fake Time magazine :spank:

Forum List

Back