The Donald Calls Out Douchebag (and flake) Senator Flake and Homosexual Senator Graham

Trump has some great qualities. One is blunt honesty. Course, liberals declare him a compulsive liar.

Trump said his dad's name was Fred, but it's really Frederick. What a piece of filth liar.

Trump is now a LAME DUCK .. his friends in Congress (if he had any before now ) are growing few and far between.

he's a dumbassof the nth degree ... he needs congress to get things done, so he hurls insults.

BRILLIANT

Let me guess Corker is a neocon douchebag puppet. :p Seems like so many Swamp Rats are.

...he [The Donald] needs congress to get things done, so he hurls insults.

BRILLIANT

That's the thing. Voters can remedy the situation in the next election by voting out SWAMP RAT douchebag Congressmen and Senators! Other than that I could care less. The people did what they could. The Donald should have run in 2008 against that Kenyan turd but better late than never.

Last edited:
Trump is now a LAME DUCK .. his friends in Congress (if he had any before now ) are growing few and far between.

he's a dumbassof the nth degree ... he needs congress to get things done, so he hurls insults.

BRILLIANT
He could very well be lame-duck for the full 8 years. He appears to be fucking up the gravy train for a lot of career lawmakers. Of course he has no friends.

But, like I said on the other thread, the appointment of Neil Gorsuch is already a solid victory for freedom. Hopefully, he can replace 3 more with 35-year-old originalists who will dominate the Court for the next 4 decades.

If there's one thing the Orange idiot hates more than people stealing the lime-light, it's people who call him out for his douchery.

Off topic NYcarbineer, are you really way the fuck up there in NY state? Talk to me about the winters, about the real estate development. Whatever. I used to do day trips to the Catskills (drive to Hunter Mountain, hike it and head back same day) and thought that was pretty far up there. Yes one time I thought I heard a black bear and ran the fuck down the trail, looking back thinking the bear would actually run on the trail versus a straight line. :p

Trump has some great qualities. One is blunt honesty. Course, liberals declare him a compulsive liar.

Trump said his dad's name was Fred, but it's really Frederick. What a piece of filth liar.

Yet William Jefferson Blythe's supporters call him Bill Clinton.

If there's one thing the Orange idiot hates more than people stealing the lime-light, it's people who call him out for his douchery.
Why do those of you on the left get made when you're called out for supporting Obama because he's black and Hillary because she has a vagina.

What it amounts to is you politically correct, thin skinned pussies don't like blunt honesty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back