The DOJ Won't Defend Rep. Mo Brooks In Court Against Claims He Incited Jan. 6 Riot

When they participate in a political show like this and allow themselves to be coached by the very people that impeached Trump....they are no longer blue in my eyes.....
They are no longer blue because their honest accounts is what happened negatively impacts Trump?! That’s the stupidest comment of the day. Do you think they are lying? Because there is literal video evidence backing up their accounts… you don’t even need to believe them, just watch the videos… did you see them?

They are no longer blue because their honest accounts is what happened negatively impacts Trump?! That’s the stupidest comment of the day. Do you think they are lying? Because there is literal video evidence backing up their accounts… you don’t even need to believe them, just watch the videos… did you see them?
That was not honest...it was an act...a poor one as well....pelosi should have hired real actors....crying with no tears????...anything they said after that is not worth a grain of sand....they were obviously biased pelosi puppets....I thought you were wiser than this....I'm surprised....

"and I laughed my ass off.....these rent a cops are a joke....fake crying.."

Sometimes I come to this gossipboard because there are clever and insightful posters who enlighten me. Teach me stuff.
The poster above has never been a reason for me to come here for that.
Rather, I come here to read his posting to....and forgive me please......but to feel a tad superior.
And he almost never fails to give me an assist in that area.

Just sayin'.

ps1......I noted the Capitol policeman who said he was assaulted by Jackass Patriots wielding a pole with a "Thin Blue Line" pro-police flag.
That sounds nutso crazo. But then......that was that day, and that was that crowd. They love them some police until they don't. Then they assault 'em.

ps2......I was disappointed that none of the panel queried any of the officers if they had received a call from Don Trump inquiring about their injuries, their experience, and thanking them for their heroic service in protecting the Capitol,our legislators, and their staffs.

Maybe the panel will a get a second chance to ask that question. Hope so.

Sometimes I come to this gossipboard because there are clever and insightful posters who enlighten me. Teach me stuff.
The poster above has never been a reason for me to come here for that.
Rather, I come here to read his posting to....and forgive me please......but to feel a tad superior.
And he almost never fails to give me an assist in that area.

Just sayin'.

ps1......I noted the Capitol policeman who said he was assaulted by Jackass Patriots wielding a pole with a "Thin Blue Line" pro-police flag.
That sounds nutso crazo. But then......that was that day, and that was that crowd. They love them some police until they don't. Then they assault 'em.

ps2......I was disappointed that none of the panel queried any of the officers if they had received a call from Don Trump inquiring about their injuries, their experience, and thanking them for their heroic service in protecting the Capitol,our legislators, and their staffs.

Maybe the panel will a get a second chance to ask that question. Hope so.
Would you like to hear real tragic stories from cops?....ask the cops in Portland and Seattle for a statement....how about the cops in Chicago and New York?.....give me a break....do you know who's responsibility it is to secure that building?....Nancy Pelosi....and she hand picked these people to sit in judgement of that day???? she should be impeached for ignoring warnings and not putting more cops at the scene.....
Maybe you should just watch and learn and leave the commenting to others.....

That was not honest...it was an act...a poor one as well....pelosi should have hired real actors....crying with no tears????...anything they said after that is not worth a grain of sand....they were obviously biased pelosi puppets....I thought you were wiser than this....I'm surprised....
What wasn’t honest? Name something specific that they testified to that wasn’t backed up by video

That 7 people died that day...a total lie.....the only one killed on that day was Ashli....
That’s an inconsequential statement. You know the statement was made that those people are dead because that day happened. I was asking about their person accounts of the violence and hate inflicted upon them that you apparently laughed at. What was false about any of those accounts?

Evidence indicates a relationship between mass shooter James Hodgkinson who opened fire on a republican baseball team and his idol, senator Bernie Sanders but the Feds never went down that road and Sanders and democrat operatives were off the fed radar. Somehow an obscure republican is denied legal representation for a mom and pop criminal trespass scenario. No surprises here.

“Brooks, former President Donald Trump and others were sued by Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., earlier this year. Swalwell alleges that Brooks and others named in the lawsuit helped incite a mob of Trump supporters on Jan. 6 during a pro-Trump rally.

The group later charged the U.S. Capitol building. Five people died that day.

The Justice Department says Brooks was engaged in campaign activity when he participated in the rally. That is not within the scope of his duties as a member of Congress, so he doesn't qualify for legal immunity for his actions, the department said.” ibid

Exactly.

Inciting a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is not within the scope of his duties as a member of Congress.

Evidence indicates a relationship between mass shooter James Hodgkinson who opened fire on a republican baseball team and his idol, senator Bernie Sanders but the Feds never went down that road and Sanders and democrat operatives were off the fed radar. Somehow an obscure republican is denied legal representation for a mom and pop criminal trespass scenario. No surprises here.
No evidence indicates that stupidity

That means Slomo has to pay for his own defense.

Hope you've been saving those nickels.

Yes it does.

I think it's disgusting that he expects us taxpayers to pay his legal bills.

Forum List

Back