The Dodo Bird (Not 'Eagle') Has Landed - Joe Visits Lightfoot in Record Homicide-Ravaged Chicago

President Biden touches down in Chicago, meets with mayor, as city rocked by unprecedented crime
SCENE OF THE CRIME

President Biden touches down in Chicago, meets with mayor, as city rocked by unprecedented crime

I hope he bought the right note cards.....

:p

5fr4w6.jpg

They're meeting in Crystal Lake which is 50 miles from downtown Chicago and is only 1% black. This should give Biden a feel for the problems plaguing the gang infested South and West sides of Chicago.

They're meeting in Crystal Lake which is 50 miles from downtown Chicago and is only 1% black. This should give Biden a feel for the problems plaguing the gang infested South and West sides of Chicago.
You don't want Secret Service calling in sick if it were the South Side of Chicago, do you?
5fr685.jpg

SCENE OF THE CRIME

View attachment 509975
It is like Alice in Wonderland where the Dodo speaks and tries to please everyone.. I think many of us feel in the last little while like we are like Alice and have disapeared down the rabbit hole and are living in an alternate reality hoping we are just having a nightmare and we will eventually wake up but it looks like this is our new reality and this bizarro world has removed the more familiar one we were all more comfortable in... One thing for sure Dodos have big beaks and it looks like this Dodo( Joe) likes to stick his beak into everyone’s business wherever he goes...

SCENE OF THE CRIME

View attachment 509975
It is like Alice in Wonderland where the Dodo speaks and tries to please everyone.. I think many of us feel in the last little while like we are like Alice and have disapeared down the rabbit hole and are living in an alternate reality hoping we are just having a nightmare and we will eventually wake up but it looks like this is our new reality and this bizarro world has removed the more familiar one we were all more comfortable in... One thing for sure Dodos have big beaks and it looks like this Dodo( Joe) likes to stick his beak into everyone’s business wherever he goes...
This is my favorite displacement spin comment about the crime spree:
5fw4h4.jpg

Forum List

Back