The Dodo Bird (Not 'Eagle') Has Landed - Joe Visits Lightfoot in Record Homicide-Ravaged Chicago

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Biden touches down in Chicago, meets with mayor, as city rocked by unprecedented crime
SCENE OF THE CRIME

President Biden touches down in Chicago, meets with mayor, as city rocked by unprecedented crime

I hope he bought the right note cards.....

:p

Actually, wasn't this meeting 45 miles outside of Chicago at Crystal Lake.

The Spin: President Biden in Illinois tomorrow | Lightfoot plans to press POTUS on gun control | Top cop David Brown hits refrain, blames July 4 violence on courts

1625683022151.png

Your anti crime thing is a big fucking deal. I'll sniff your hair now.

Isn't that the same Lightfoot that didn't want Trump interfering in Chicago??

Now she expects incompetent Biden to cure the ills of that city??

What a couple of imbeciles.
Trump actually offered a serious solution to the problem. Nothing about Lightfoot has demonstrated she is serious about solving this problem.

i thought she didn’t sit for interviews with white people?
She isn't being interviewed by Joe. He needs note cards to answer 'How do you feel today?' He probably isn't aware where he actually is.

1625683817479.png

Probably plotting to murder another Trump supporting unarmed white female protestor and call it an insurrection or maybe this time it'll be an Asian female meeting the rest of the requirements.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Actually, wasn't this meeting 45 miles outside of Chicago at Crystal Lake.
I wouldn't doubt it - even with an army of Secret Service Biden doesn't want to set foot in that shooting gallery.

Bang, Bang, Byebye, Biden

Dave Barry had a mock slogan for Miami's tourist industry: COME BACK TO MIAMI, WE WEREN'T SHOOTING AT YOU.

Forum List

Back