The DNC releases its strategy for the upcoming midterms.

Nah. The violent portion of the 1/6 Capital gathering was obviously bad. I don’t see many Republicans supporting any protestor there that day who hurled heavy objects at police, or who struck police officers with any objects or who almost crushed some officers in between a door and it’s frame.
I’m not so sure anymore. Where as initially, first 48 hrs, there was anger, outrage and shock across the spectrum at what the did to our Capitol. Then, when you would think they’d severe themselves from that faction, the messaging started to change. The rioters became “patriots” and “political prisoners”. The police were accused of being “crisis actors”. All of a sudden, what was up became down and what was down became up.

I have no problem with identifying such individuals if possible and prosecuting them.

What I do object to is the simplistic and inaccurate attempts by Democrats and the left wing media to suggest that it was an “insurrection.” It wasn’t.
What exactly was it then? They were trying to stop the certification. So it wasn’t just a riot. Granted, it was a single orchestrated plot, but not sure that matters.

I also object to the left wing apparatchik media vilifying ONLY the folks doing such criminal acts on the right — but then TRYING so hard to pawn off violent BLM and “Anti”fa rioters as being “mostly peaceful.” The fuck they were.
Let’s be real, both sides are busy doing that…

I’m not so sure anymore. Where as initially, first 48 hrs, there was anger, outrage and shock across the spectrum at what the did to our Capitol. Then, when you would think they’d severe themselves from that faction, the messaging started to change. The rioters became “patriots” and “political prisoners”. The police were accused of being “crisis actors”. All of a sudden, what was up became down and what was down became up.

What exactly was it then? They were trying to stop the certification. So it wasn’t just a riot. Granted, it was a single orchestrated plot, but not sure that matters.

if the 1/6 rioters are being targeted more than all the other rioters, than it is a violation of equal protection and thus they ARE political prisoners.

if the 1/6 rioters are being targeted more than all the other rioters, than it is a violation of equal protection and thus they ARE political prisoners.
They weren’t. No evidence of that. And their worst charges and sentences so far we’re far lighter than what some other rioters got.

They weren’t. No evidence of that. And their worst charges and sentences so far we’re far lighter than what some other rioters got.

Tremendous resources being invested in tracking them all down. I've seen nothing like that, with the left leaning Antifa and BLM rioters of the last 5 years.

The difference is political. THat makes them political prosecutions, and thus political prisoners.

Nice country you libs are building .

Tremendous resources being invested in tracking them all down. I've seen nothing like that, with the left leaning Antifa and BLM rioters of the last 5 years.

The difference is political. THat makes them political prosecutions, and thus political prisoners.

Nice country you libs are building .
These are leftists, not liberals, though.

Liberalism is an egalitarian ideology that treats everybody equally rather than dividing them by tribe and seeks to expand people's control over their lives instead of eliminating that choice altogether

The actual LIBERAL reaction to covid would be to allow people to make their own decisions vaccine-wise and allow all businesses to operate on a level playing field. The Stalinist democrat party opposes both these liberal principles very strenuously.

The day will come when Americans would celebrate January 6th as Mexicans celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Unfortunately there won't be any Americans to celebrate. Just Chinese subjects.

Go Brandon!

“They” were protesting what they believed was a stolen election and what would then be a bogus certification. The small segment who did physical actions amounting to violent crimes were therefore NOT committing “insurrection.”

And no: only the left wing and the hackneyed left wing media tried to pawn off the BLM riots and the “Anti”fa riots as “mostly peaceful protests.”

Guns, knives, bats, chemicals, stolen police gear, flagpoles, a “Trump 2020” sign, pieces of metal and wood, crutches, a skateboard, stun devices, a crow bar, and a firecracker.

Guns were there. Takers and bear spray are certainly. A skateboard was considered a weapon in Rittenhouse’s self defense trial.

A man brought a truck full of Molotov cocktails…wonder why?

Fiery, but mostly peaceful.

And no: only the left wing and the hackneyed left wing media tried to pawn off the BLM riots and the “Anti”fa riots as “mostly peaceful protests.”
Most of them were. there were thousands of protests across the country over months.

Most of them were. there were thousands of protests across the country over months.

1638843308254.png

As long as they have a D next to their name, the uneducated true believers will vote for them. They do not have any actual policies or ideals to advance -- merely strategies for getting elected based upon fear.
White People Bad!

New Topics

Forum List

Back