The DNC releases its strategy for the upcoming midterms.

There is just one universe and the people and policies you support are turning it into shit.

But Mac's perfect Woketopia is such a PRETTY place!!!

920x1240.jpg

It's not a card. They might be politicizing it, but it is a serious event the Republicans refused to take seriously.

Or maybe it ain't as serious as the democrats make it out to be. One time, one event. Yeah, let's tar every person on the right with the same black mark. Might be politicizing it? Might be? Do you really think that was an insurrection? Do you really believe those knotheads were trying to overthrow the gov't? A couple dozen or hundred people, whatever it was, with no weapons and no plans? Bullshit! They were protesting, same as hundreds or thousands of other BLM assholes protested in other places, breaking into places, setting fires, and destroying property.

You know what I think? Jan 6th was no more serious than the CHAZ zone in Seattle, or the breaking into police precinct buildings or federal buildings and attempting to destroy and damage as much as they could. Why hasn't the Left taken that more seriously? Why did the elected democrats in those cities and states take action to stop that shit on day 1? Why did they order the LEs to stand down? You don't think politics wasn't in play then? Is it different when it's the Right that does it, huh? Does that sound like unbiased justice to you? It doesn't to me.

IMHO, it all should be taken seriously but it isn't if it's your side that does it. Make no mistake, politics is all over the Jan 6th investigation, and the democrats will be playing that card for as much as they can and for as long as they can.

Not in MAGA world, where right wing racism is "imaginary".

This is who they are.

Racism exists in this country, no one denies that. But it isn't exclusively on the Right, even though that's what the Left would have everyone believe. It's not who "they" are, it's who we are and all of the hypocritical attempts to say it's them and not us is bullshit. And it's not helping the situation any to pretend otherwise.

So, congrats to the Left, you have done a magnificent job of dividing this country based on race and a number of other factors. Identity politics has helped you win some elections, but don't be expecting any cooperation from the people you demagogued and insulted. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

So, congrats to the Left, you have done a magnificent job of dividing this country based on race and a number of other factors. Identity politics has helped you win some elections, but don't be expecting any cooperation from the people you demagogued and insulted. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
More Trumpster fantasy.

My ACTUAL views on race here. Not that you'll have the balls to read it:

Last edited:
Or maybe it ain't as serious as the democrats make it out to be. One time, one event. Yeah, let's tar every person on the right with the same black mark. Might be politicizing it? Might be? Do you really think that was an insurrection? Do you really believe those knotheads were trying to overthrow the gov't? A couple dozen or hundred people, whatever it was, with no weapons and no plans? Bullshit! They were protesting, same as hundreds or thousands of other BLM assholes protested in other places, breaking into places, setting fires, and destroying property.

You know what I think? Jan 6th was no more serious than the CHAZ zone in Seattle, or the breaking into police precinct buildings or federal buildings and attempting to destroy and damage as much as they could. Why hasn't the Left taken that more seriously? Why did the elected democrats in those cities and states take action to stop that shit on day 1? Why did they order the LEs to stand down? You don't think politics wasn't in play then? Is it different when it's the Right that does it, huh? Does that sound like unbiased justice to you? It doesn't to me.

IMHO, it all should be taken seriously but it isn't if it's your side that does it. Make no mistake, politics is all over the Jan 6th investigation, and the democrats will be playing that card for as much as they can and for as long as they can.
All I can say this…there is nothing comparable in my life to watching them storm the capital, breaking windows and doors, beating police and attempting to violently overturn an election. In attacking the Capitol like that, they attacked the foundations of our government. There is no comparison to any other riots. And that is not to diminish the damage that was caused, itis a fundamental difference.

If we can’t acknowledge this, then we are well and truly lost :(

Do you kids know that Moscow Mitch has admitted the republicans have no legislative agenda to run on?

They don't need one. You guys have fucked up everything so badly, not being a DemoKKKrat and hating Joe Biden will be more than enough to get elected.

LOL

All I can say this…there is nothing comparable in my life to watching them storm the capital, breaking windows and doors, beating police and attempting to violently overturn an election. In attacking the Capitol like that, they attacked the foundations of our government. There is no comparison to any other riots. And that is not to diminish the damage that was caused, itis a fundamental difference.

If we can’t acknowledge this, then we are well and truly lost :(

So, no guns, no weapons, no bombs, but they were attempting to violently overthrow the gov't. That's what an insurrection is, right? Bullshit. Overreact much?

Added: WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

You got any videos of those people beating the police? I haven't seen any.

Are you aware that over 494 arrests have been made of people who entered the Capitol building that day? None of them have been charged with insurrection or sedition. Most have been charged with trespassing. And where are the charges of assault on a cop? Where's the video? I heard the gov't has somewhere around 14,000 hours of video on the attack, but where's the beatings video? C'mon, I am supposed to believe the police were assaulted but there's video of it and no charges filed? How many cops were treated at a hospital? And how is that any different from what went on for a good part of 2020 in many of our major cities? Cops got assaulted there too, but that's different? Bullshit. Attacking the foundations of our gov't? Bullshit.

Were they guilty of B&E? Definitely. Trespass? Definitely. Insurrection? NO. Same as thousands of Left-Wing assholes across America were. But the Left-Wing assholes got off scot-free. There's your fundamental difference.

It's not a card. They might be politicizing it, but it is a serious event the Republicans refused to take seriously.
Nah. The violent portion of the 1/6 Capital gathering was obviously bad. I don’t see many Republicans supporting any protestor there that day who hurled heavy objects at police, or who struck police officers with any objects or who almost crushed some officers in between a door and it’s frame.

I have no problem with identifying such individuals if possible and prosecuting them.

What I do object to is the simplistic and inaccurate attempts by Democrats and the left wing media to suggest that it was an “insurrection.” It wasn’t.

I also object to the left wing apparatchik media vilifying ONLY the folks doing such criminal acts on the right — but then TRYING so hard to pawn off violent BLM and “Anti”fa rioters as being “mostly peaceful.” The fuck they were.

So, no guns, no weapons, no bombs, but they were attempting to violently overthrow the gov't. That's what an insurrection is, right? Bullshit. Overreact much?

Guns, knives, bats, chemicals, stolen police gear, flagpoles, a “Trump 2020” sign, pieces of metal and wood, crutches, a skateboard, stun devices, a crow bar, and a firecracker.

Guns were there. Takers and bear spray are certainly. A skateboard was considered a weapon in Rittenhouse’s self defense trial.

A man brought a truck full of Molotov cocktails…wonder why?

Added: WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Of an organized plot. Organized. They did find evidence of coordinated activity among some of the paramilitary extremist groups. That doesn’t they weren’t trying to stop the election certification. Most of them have said as much. If that isn’t trying to overturn an election what exactly is it?

If you are going to say many probably didn’t have any concrete idea of what exactly they were going to do when they got there, I can buy that. Many probably got swept up in the madness that is volatile mob behavior while others were more systematic. In that they are like any other rioter in a mob.

The difference though is in what they chose to attack. The difference is why people get furious when our national flag is desecrated but don’t care as if it is any other flag.

You got any videos of those people beating the police? I haven't seen any.

Seriously? They’ve been all over the place. They were played when the police gave their depositions to Congress.

Are you aware that over 494 arrests have been made of people who entered the Capitol building that day? None of them have been charged with insurrection or sedition.

That is the most frequent argument claimed. The bar for that charge is extremely high and hard to prove, and for most of the people, they later expressed regret and even disbelief at what they did. I think the charges were carefully thought out and appropriate, recognizing human behavior in a mob and also the importance of free speech. Those that were trying to organize something, the oath keepers or those who assaulted police got heavier charges.

Most have been charged with trespassing. And where are the charges of assault on a cop? Where's the video? I heard the gov't has somewhere around 14,000 hours of video on the attack, but where's the beatings video?

I don’t understand how you missed them. In addition there is the sworn testimony of officers involved.

C'mon, I am supposed to believe the police were assaulted but there's video of it and no charges filed?

At least 165 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or Capitol employees.

How many cops were treated at a hospital?
Hard to say and why does it matter? Over 150 had injuries severe enough to report. According to a spokesman, many more were injured but didn’t report it. As of June 12 were still out on medical leave. Injuries included concussions, broken ribs, smashed spinal discs and one officer was stabbed with a fence stake.
And how is that any different from what went on for a good part of 2020 in many of our major cities? Cops got assaulted there too, but that's different? Bullshit. Attacking the foundations of our gov't? Bullshit.

No. Not bullshit at all. Just like burning an American flag is different from burning a BLM flag.
Were they guilty of B&E? Definitely. Trespass? Definitely. Insurrection? NO. Same as thousands of Left-Wing assholes across America were. But the Left-Wing assholes got off scot-free. There's your fundamental difference.

The left wing rioters did not get off scott free. Many were arrested and those committing more serious crimes charged appropriately. In fact, given STIFFER sentences than any Capitol rioter thus far.

9 yrs

15 months

4 yrs

5 yrs

6.5 yrs

And there are a lot more. It is simply not true that they got off.

Last edited:

Guns, knives, bats, chemicals, stolen police gear, flagpoles, a “Trump 2020” sign, pieces of metal and wood, crutches, a skateboard, stun devices, a crow bar, and a firecracker.

Guns were there. Takers and bear spray are certainly. A skateboard was considered a weapon in Rittenhouse’s self defense trial.

A man brought a truck full of Molotov cocktails…wonder why?

Of an organized plot. Organized. They did find evidence of coordinated activity among some of the paramilitary extremist groups. That doesn’t they weren’t trying to stop the election certification. Most of them have said as much. If that isn’t trying to overturn an election what exactly is it?

If you are going to say many probably didn’t have any concrete idea of what exactly they were going to do when they got there, I can buy that. Many probably got swept up in the madness that is volatile mob behavior while others were more systematic. In that they are like any other rioter in a mob.

The difference though is in what they chose to attack. The difference is why people get furious when our national flag is desecrated but don’t care as if it is any other flag.

Seriously? They’ve been all over the place. They were played when the police gave their depositions to Congress.

That is the most frequent argument claimed. The bar for that charge is extremely high and hard to prove, and for most of the people, they later expressed regret and even disbelief at what they did. I think the charges were carefully thought out and appropriate, recognizing human behavior in a mob and also the importance of free speech. Those that were trying to organize something, the oath keepers or those who assaulted police got heavier charges.

I don’t understand how you missed them. In addition there is the sworn testimony of officers involved.

At least 165 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or Capitol employees.

Hard to say and why does it matter? Over 150 had injuries severe enough to report. According to a spokesman, many more were injured but didn’t report it. As of June 12 were still out on medical leave. Injuries included concussions, broken ribs, smashed spinal discs and one officer was stabbed with a fence stake.

No. Not bullshit at all. Just like burning an American flag is different from burning a BLM flag.

There was no organized attempt to overthrow the US government - none. Some pissed off people who wanted their concerns heard but no insurrection.

If there had been an attempt to overthrow the US government protestors would have been armed to the teeth and would of splintered into groups to take key control points. Instead a few (relative to the total number of protestors present on 1/6) got angry and engaged in pushing and shoving, broke a couple of windows and some furniture. Of those in the Rotunda most were peaceful - the vast majority.

It was a protest - a relatively small number of those who attended the rally got stupid, but there was no insurrection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back