The DNC MUST be nervous....

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
I have been barraged by phone calls over the last two days by DNC phone banks located in New York, California, and Washington State all making sure I am going to vote for the shrilary. Never, and I mean NEVER has that occurred.

They must be really, really concerned.

So Hillary has a ground game to get voters to the polls. It's called being effective. As a trump supporter, I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

So Hillary has a ground game to get voters to the polls. It's called being effective. As a trump supporter, I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

Ground game? That would imply they are here in Nevada. I am being called from everywhere EXCEPT Nevada. That means NO ground game here. I just find it weird that I am being called incessantly for this election when we were never called for obama or gore etc. Only for the shrilary. Like I said, they must be worried.

Ground game? That would imply they are here in Nevada. I am being called from everywhere EXCEPT Nevada. That means NO ground game here. I just find it weird that I am being called incessantly for this election when we were never called for obama or gore etc. Only for the shrilary. Like I said, they must be worried.

That's the good thing about telephones. You don't have to be really close to use them. Yes, it's a ground game. They contacted you didn't they?

:lol:

No, it's not about "worry". It's how the game is played.

All you're pointing out is that Clinton's campaign is doing it well.

I have been barraged by phone calls over the last two days by DNC phone banks located in New York, California, and Washington State all making sure I am going to vote for the shrilary. Never, and I mean NEVER has that occurred.

Yup, you nailed it Sherlock. They're crapping their pants with anxiety and to fix it they decided to pick up the phone and give you a call. Great detective work genius!

I just heard on the news that phones were lighting up in cemeteries all over the country.

Then I guess your boy trump is so confident, he didn't feel the need to put together a ground game.

Yup, you nailed it Sherlock. They're crapping their pants with anxiety and to fix it they decided to pick up the phone and give you a call. Great detective work genius!

Don't be too rough on him. He is desperately looking for some reason to hang on to hope. That's all he could come up with.

If that is true, why have I never been called before? Ever. We are pretty much Party voters, both my wife and I. This year though, there are MANY Dems who are disgusted by the shrilary and so are either sitting the election out, or voting for Johnson.

If that is true, why have I never been called before? Ever. We are pretty much Party voters, both my wife and I. This year though, there are MANY Dems who are disgusted by the shrilary and so are either sitting the election out, or voting for Johnson.

Are you registered as a Democrat or a Republican?

This is why you shouldn't put your phone number on your voter registration form.

But it's not a sign of "desperation", it's a sign of good campaigning.
I wish they had called me. Oh God how I wish....

Why? To scream invectives at them?

What do you imagine that would accomplish?
You said screaming, not me. I'd bring the phone drone up to speed on all her crooked activities, incompetence, hateful rhetoric, etc.

This is why you shouldn't put your phone number on your voter registration form.

You said screaming, not me. I'd bring the phone drone up to speed on all her crooked activities, incompetence, hateful rhetoric, etc.

...and then they'll hang up on you, and call the next person on their list.

And you've accomplished nothing but wasting your time.

Great to hear it :thup:, thank you.

...and then they'll hang up on you, and call the next person on their list.

And you've accomplished nothing but wasting your time.
Then I'll go vandalize a Hillary sign. Oh wait, there are none.

Forum List

Back