The DNC gives Joe the Boot

That's right. The DNC has sent up the trial balloon.
Jill and Joe are having the 'conversation' today.
I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
John Kerry has some mighty fine 'tea-cup' poodles.

They have done this before. Over and over. Their primaries are a sham as we all know. And when the media decides it has a better candidate they will even go to court to remove their own candidate and replace him with the media choice.

Actually it is representative democracy itself that is a sham in america.

That's right. The DNC has sent up the trial balloon.
Jill and Joe are having the 'conversation' today.
I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
John Kerry has some mighty fine 'tea-cup' poodles.

They have done this before. Over and over. Their primaries are a sham as we all know. And when the media decides it has a better candidate they will even go to court to remove their own candidate and replace him with the media choice.

Actually it is representative democracy itself that is a sham in america.

Maybe it works just as intended. Ever think of that?

Biden and Bernie...falling on their swords for the advancement of communism since 2016.

We just redistributed even more societal wealth to the aristocracy again. Did you miss that?

How else do you think Congressmen and Senators are worth 100,000,000 dollars on government salaries? You think Bernie got into this so he could own fewer houses?

Following up on Tubefreak's post ... I'm especially itching to hear what Ole Joe has to say about young Hunter's activities in The Ukraine ... itching like poison ivy bad ...

I hear it's been a year and there has been exactly ZERO from Trump's DOJ on this. What else do you need to know?

The more chaos, unresolved scandals, llies and caterwauling, the better.

It's resolved alright. Trump and his crazy Ukraine traveling lawyer found NOTHING....except impeachment

Which failed. Y'all haven't seen the extent of the failure yet. Y'all will be screaming at the sky again in November. Just please, keep the ANTIFA fags in their welthy parents basement. People are likely to start shooting y'all if you get dumb again

Skipping over all the deplorable nonsense "Y'all" spew, Trump WAS impeached and although he wasn't removed, he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If you think that HELPS Trump's re-election chances then you simply don't know up from down.

Eight???? Who were they???

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

I don't recall the 8th, but Ben Sasse did say that Alexander "speaks for a lot of us"

Seems to me you don't recall a lot. Better use more reliable sources than CNN:

Seems you don't know wtf you are reading.

Only one Republican voted for removal - Romney.

The rest of them voted against removal, but they still condemed Trump's behaviour and admitted that he was culpable in everything Article I accused him of (abusing his office for personal political gain)

The only ones that still belive Trump did not bring this on himself are blind politicos and Trump tools.

Typical lib. When proven wrong, move the goal posts. You said:

he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If he was found culpable by them, they would have voted for removal.

Thats not a logical conclusion.

You may well agree with everything a person is accused of but disagree with the punishment or would rather defer that puinishment for someone else to administer (in this case voters in november).

What I said about 8 Republican senators finding that Trump was guilty of the behaviour Article I layed out remains true.

Sure, which is why all but one RINO voted not guilty.

Yea thats bullshit, as their own words should've informed you.

They voted to not impeach him for the transgressions, but they agreed that what Trump did was wrong and in fact abused his position and office.

Not doubt Trump will get clubbered with these findings all the way through the 2020 election.

You posted no link to your claims. Some have said they didn't care for the way Trump said it to Zelensky, but there was no crime or impeachable offense either. How did he abuse his position of office? He asked Zelensky to do him a favor, as in it's not contingent on anything. It was more like a friendly gesture.

lol "not contigent"? You are a fool.

EVERYTHING WAS CONTINGENT - that's Sondland sword testimony to Congress.

Millitary Aid was held up, because IT WAS contigent.

The aid was released a week before due.

Can you fools please stop saying that ridiculous bs?

Aid was released when Congress opened multiple investigations into this matter and Trump got on the phone with Sondland to put out the "I DON'T WANT NOTHING! NO QUID PRO QUO!" denials based on the language in the whistleblow complaint.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. Most of the aid was released well before schedule. The one-seventh that was held back was released later on after the whistleblower complaint. It wasn't that critical, and Zelensky nor Ukraine even knew about the holdup.

What makes you say that it's a lie?

I know what makes me consider it true - FACTS.

It's a fact that the administration held up congressionally apropriated millitary aid.
It's a fact that the administration to this day has no official explanation for why it was held up.
It's a fact that people at OMB quit over this hold.
It's a fact that Mulveney, who is president's Chief of Staff and a director of OMB publicly admited that the money was held up to pressure Ukraine for investigation.
It's a fact that Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland, was telling his Ukrainian counter parts that everything, including aid was contigent on announcement of investigations.
It's a fact that this funding was (partially) released only after Congress opened investigations.
It's a fact that Government Accountability Office found this hold straight up illegal.

Only ignorant fools that don't know or refuse to know facts for political reasons still seriously propose that the millitary aid was not used to leverage Ukraine for political investigations. Don't be that guy.

You know I'm not going to address you on each point. That's an old leftist trick you people pull when you know you are losing an argument. Most of the aid was released prior to September 11th with the exception of 20 (of the 160) million. Need the FactCheck link, just ask. I'll post it for you.

I don't know any other way to explain the mountain of damining facts here, except to list them. It's not a trick to list all the reasons you belive something is true, your complaint is ridiculous.

It's frustrating to talk to people who seem to have a hard block on aknowledging what been learned over months and months of revelations in the impeachment proceedings.

Here is an article on release of millitary aid hold (FOR MONTHS!) from September 12th:

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday dropped its resistance to releasing a package of military assistance to Ukraine, amid a bipartisan outcry from lawmakers and an open investigation into whether President Trump and his allies were distorting the United States foreign aid program for their own political benefit.

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, and Senator Richard J. Durbin, Democrat of Illinois, said the administration told them on Wednesday night that it would release $250 million, which is intended partly to train and equip Ukrainian forces defending against Russian incursion.

CLEARLY Administration was under big pressure from Congress to release the funding at the time they finally did. Absolutely nothig on FactCheck sugggests otherwise.

Left wing propaganda:

But the evidence suggests that neither explanation is correct, that there is a much simpler reason for Trump's decision to release the aid. On the day he OK'd the aid, Trump learned that Congress was going to force his hand and spend the money anyway. He could either go along or get run over.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

"The draft continuing resolution ... would on September 30 immediately free up the remainder of the $250 million appropriated for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative in the fiscal 2019 Defense spending law and extend its availability for another year," Roll Call reported a little after noon on Sept. 11.

WTF? Byron York is a conservative columnist.

He is also an anti-trumper

He is anti-Democrat above all else who published a book titled "the vast leftwing conpiracy". To try to paint his opinions as "left wing" is nuts.

Either way, if you think he has some pertinent facts to add you go ahead and LIST them.

He's just pointing out what actually happened. It would make sense too. If the Democrats were going to force the money out of the Presidents hand, then what's the point of holding on to it?

What doesn't make sense is that if this is what they thought Trump was up to, why didn't they just sit back and wait for this quid pro quo to actually happen? If I thought a kid down the street was going into my garage and taking things, why would I call the cops if he's only in front of my house? I would call the cops when I actually see him going down my driveway to the garage.

Following up on Tubefreak's post ... I'm especially itching to hear what Ole Joe has to say about young Hunter's activities in The Ukraine ... itching like poison ivy bad ...

I hear it's been a year and there has been exactly ZERO from Trump's DOJ on this. What else do you need to know?

It's resolved alright. Trump and his crazy Ukraine traveling lawyer found NOTHING....except impeachment

Which failed. Y'all haven't seen the extent of the failure yet. Y'all will be screaming at the sky again in November. Just please, keep the ANTIFA fags in their welthy parents basement. People are likely to start shooting y'all if you get dumb again

Skipping over all the deplorable nonsense "Y'all" spew, Trump WAS impeached and although he wasn't removed, he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If you think that HELPS Trump's re-election chances then you simply don't know up from down.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

I don't recall the 8th, but Ben Sasse did say that Alexander "speaks for a lot of us"

The rest of them voted against removal, but they still condemed Trump's behaviour and admitted that he was culpable in everything Article I accused him of (abusing his office for personal political gain)

The only ones that still belive Trump did not bring this on himself are blind politicos and Trump tools.

he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

You may well agree with everything a person is accused of but disagree with the punishment or would rather defer that puinishment for someone else to administer (in this case voters in november).

What I said about 8 Republican senators finding that Trump was guilty of the behaviour Article I layed out remains true.

They voted to not impeach him for the transgressions, but they agreed that what Trump did was wrong and in fact abused his position and office.

Not doubt Trump will get clubbered with these findings all the way through the 2020 election.

You posted no link to your claims. Some have said they didn't care for the way Trump said it to Zelensky, but there was no crime or impeachable offense either. How did he abuse his position of office? He asked Zelensky to do him a favor, as in it's not contingent on anything. It was more like a friendly gesture.

Aid was released when Congress opened multiple investigations into this matter and Trump got on the phone with Sondland to put out the "I DON'T WANT NOTHING! NO QUID PRO QUO!" denials based on the language in the whistleblow complaint.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. Most of the aid was released well before schedule. The one-seventh that was held back was released later on after the whistleblower complaint. It wasn't that critical, and Zelensky nor Ukraine even knew about the holdup.

It's a fact that the administration held up congressionally apropriated millitary aid.
It's a fact that the administration to this day has no official explanation for why it was held up.
It's a fact that Mulveney, who is president's Chief of Staff and a director of OMB publicly admited that the money was held up to pressure Ukraine for investigation.
It's a fact that Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland, was telling his Ukrainian counter parts that everything, including aid was contigent on announcement of investigations.
It's a fact that this funding was (partially) released only after Congress opened investigations.
It's a fact that Government Accountability Office found this hold straight up illegal.

Only ignorant fools that don't know or refuse to know facts for political reasons still seriously propose that the millitary aid was not used to leverage Ukraine for political investigations. Don't be that guy.

You know I'm not going to address you on each point. That's an old leftist trick you people pull when you know you are losing an argument. Most of the aid was released prior to September 11th with the exception of 20 (of the 160) million. Need the FactCheck link, just ask. I'll post it for you.

I don't know any other way to explain the mountain of damining facts here, except to list them. It's not a trick to list all the reasons you belive something is true, your complaint is ridiculous.

It's frustrating to talk to people who seem to have a hard block on aknowledging what been learned over months and months of revelations in the impeachment proceedings.

Here is an article on release of millitary aid hold (FOR MONTHS!) from September 12th:

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday dropped its resistance to releasing a package of military assistance to Ukraine, amid a bipartisan outcry from lawmakers and an open investigation into whether President Trump and his allies were distorting the United States foreign aid program for their own political benefit.

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, and Senator Richard J. Durbin, Democrat of Illinois, said the administration told them on Wednesday night that it would release $250 million, which is intended partly to train and equip Ukrainian forces defending against Russian incursion.

CLEARLY Administration was under big pressure from Congress to release the funding at the time they finally did. Absolutely nothig on FactCheck sugggests otherwise.

Left wing propaganda:

But the evidence suggests that neither explanation is correct, that there is a much simpler reason for Trump's decision to release the aid. On the day he OK'd the aid, Trump learned that Congress was going to force his hand and spend the money anyway. He could either go along or get run over.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

"The draft continuing resolution ... would on September 30 immediately free up the remainder of the $250 million appropriated for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative in the fiscal 2019 Defense spending law and extend its availability for another year," Roll Call reported a little after noon on Sept. 11.

He is anti-Democrat above all else who published a book titled "the vast leftwing conpiracy". To try to paint his opinions as "left wing" is nuts.

Either way, if you think he has some pertinent facts to add you go ahead and LIST them.

He's just pointing out what actually happened. It would make sense too. If the Democrats were going to force the money out of the Presidents hand, then what's the point of holding on to it?

What doesn't make sense is that if this is what they thought Trump was up to, why didn't they just sit back and wait for this quid pro quo to actually happen? If I thought a kid down the street was going into my garage and taking things, why would I call the cops if he's only in front of my house? I would call the cops when I actually see him going down my driveway to the garage.

...amazing the pretzels you’ll twist yourself into to not admit the painfully obvious.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Left wing propaganda:

Gee that's exactly the same, you're quite the jourist aren't you.

Thank you for all the work you do. But. Since one lone Confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage, and has, and will continue to, by simply not bringing anything you propose to the floor of the senate even if it does pass the house, how does this, America, ever get any better? We just, as per America's typical response to any perturbation is, redistributed evermore societal wealth, yet again, to our aristocracy which is really our government. We are ruled over by a predatory cabal of concentrated wealth. And the Democratic Party's muted feckless oversight attempt on that bail out has already been circumvented.

Here's what we the people know. Our political class withheld what was coming (the COVID-19 pandemic) from we the people while they informed the donor class and the substantial people were getting their insider trading done sodomizing the 401K working and underclasses yet again. This system does not allow our representation, by design, and it was never meant to. Revisit the founding, America has never been intended to be for all of us, from day one. We are disposable. Too many of us with too little makes us dangerous, and capital does not want to hire us for what we can live on. "Illegals", impoverished third world labor, why even "communist" labor is preferable.

The system knew what it was doing. It seized upon an opportunity when it saw one. At this juncture, most especially with the inability for this system/this society to get both RT-qPCR and antibodies testing ramped up and tied to contact tracing to even be able to understand where we're at with the pandemic can only be considered willful.

Look at the demographics most negatively impacted and disappeared by COVID-19. Why would concentrated capital mind?

America's "progress" has always meant the "progress" of capital. It's simply time for another cleansing of the land mass.

Are you aware of where this society is at the moment?

There are no checks and/or balances on concentrated capital or corruption and the political system is an illusion as a mechanism by which to keep our society between the ditches. And rather obviously, our political class operates completely outside the law. We refused to pursue Ghislaine Maxwell rather than flush out more of our aristocracy's penchant for pedophilia and decades long patronization of Epstein's child sex trafficking ring. Odd how there was quite a bit of bipartisanship there.

We are a predatory late stage global militarist empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dictators. We have militarized our police and "law enforcement"; utterly unnecessary unless power views the people as an enemy. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind; some of that a for profit enterprise with stocks traded on Wall Street. We have for profit concentration/internment camps for "illegals" that can be ramped up for any of us deemed a threat to power. We have millions of uninsured in our predatory for profit hellthcare system, who are being joined by millions more now since we've tied health insurance to employment; THE shittiest and most expensive healthcare system in the world among advanced post-industrial nations. On purpose, by design. In the middle of a pandemic.

"Neither" party has any intention of representing the people. The aristocracy has "two" political parties, the people have none. Your party is just as in the way of the will of the people as that "other" party is relative to single payer healthcare. Relax, Biden's already said he'd veto it. Pelosi's been in the way forever on this. Our American "way of life" has simply sentenced Americans to death in this pandemic. No amount of gaslighting can ever alter that reality. And endless circular blaming twitter fests are so everyone can escape any semblance of responsibility.

The system can't even deal with a clown like Don Trump and his corrupt incestuous kleptocratic kakistocracy.

Perhaps the founders were not such geniuses after all. Perhaps they were themselves merely one faction of a brutal genocidal aristocracy feuding with another.

One “american” value has always remained clear; capital over human lives, all day, every day.

Look around.

Doesn't make any difference. Neither on of those idiots will be President.

One can't find the bathroom and the other is a moron that loves to hear himself speak more than Trump.

You certainly have a lot of confidence in our impeached assclown POTUS, who has failed the leadership test in response to a national emergency and will try to get re-elected in the middle of what probably will be the deepest economic contraction since Great Depression.

All he needs is a big turnout of White voters.....the White Working Class elected him before and will this time if they turn out in big numbers.

The democratic party by neglecting the White Working Class doomed themselves....and hopefully after the upcoming defeat will be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Suburban voters reluctantly supported Trump. Now they are turning out in greater numbers to support Democrats. These suburban voters are why Trump will lose.

Doesn't make any difference. Neither on of those idiots will be President.

One can't find the bathroom and the other is a moron that loves to hear himself speak more than Trump.

You certainly have a lot of confidence in our impeached assclown POTUS, who has failed the leadership test in response to a national emergency and will try to get re-elected in the middle of what probably will be the deepest economic contraction since Great Depression.

All he needs is a big turnout of White voters.....the White Working Class elected him before and will this time if they turn out in big numbers.

The democratic party by neglecting the White Working Class doomed themselves....and hopefully after the upcoming defeat will be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Suburban voters reluctantly supported Trump. Now they are turning out in greater numbers to support Democrats. These suburban voters are why Trump will lose.

Turning out where? The election is over six months away. In that time, we will likely be in recovery mode; people going back to work, stock market back on the rise, much closer to a vaccine or at the very least, enough N-95 masks for anybody that wants one.

Forum List

Back