The DNC and Biden's Vision

That green shit would bankrupt the country. He also wants to legalize 22 million illegal aliens when most of America wants them booted out so we can save billions each year.

I sure won't be voting for him.

His own VP said when she was running for the nomination that if elected, she would sign an EO that banned fracking on her first day in office. As for the border, Biden said he would stop the wall from being built his first day in office.

WTF with an ounce of common sense could vote for that????

Last edited:
I mean, what is it? So far their campaign is "Orange Man Bad." More taxes, more illegal immigration and more division among Americans, confusing our children as to what sex the are, tearing down historical monuments. Talk about a losing platform. Could they have come up with a more miserable campaign and vision for America?

It doesn't matter to the left or the TDS. Biden could say he'd start a nuclear war with China and they'd vote for him.

I've seen nothing in the Biden (or Harris) platform that's positive for the country. Positive for the Democrat party? Yes. But as always, anything positive for the Democrat party is a disaster for the rest of the country.

I mean, what is it? So far their campaign is "Orange Man Bad." More taxes, more illegal immigration and more division among Americans, confusing our children as to what sex the are, tearing down historical monuments. Talk about a losing platform. Could they have come up with a more miserable campaign and vision for America?

First we've got to get rid of the Tumor named Trump...then we can talk about healing the body.
Dream on. Nothing significant changes should demented Joe win. He’s clearly more conservative than Don, but he is the chosen one of the billionaires and establishment. So, the 1% wins big with Joe in the White House. The rest of us lose.

And it won't be the Musks of the world taking humanity forwards by leaps, but the usual worthless politically connected idiots, and perhaps BLM Marxists. I wonder if they get paid by how many buildings they burned. Does Burning, Looting or Murder pay the best?

First we've got to get rid of the Tumor named Trump...then we can talk about healing the body.

Dream on. Nothing significant changes should demented Joe win. He’s clearly more conservative than Don, but he is the chosen one of the billionaires and establishment. So, the 1% wins big with Joe in the White House. The rest of us lose.

Oh you've got that right. Big time. I think the descent of the American culture/nation/brand goes from 90 degree nosedive to a 75 degree nosedive. We have a great number of people in the nation who think there are more than 2 genders and that self determination extends so far as to your being able to "identify" as _________. Which is fine for anyone who wishes to do so. But don't bring your delusions into the public square and expect any traction in the courts. It will be a very short amount of time until there are judges who will heed this BS full bore. On a scale of 1-10, this may look like a 1 in terms of having an impact on your daily life. And for the next 100 years you may be right. But when you have a society that can't any longer agree on the long-settled physical differences between the genders, you can't hold out much hope for that society in areas of much less clarity.

Anyway, you're correct. Biden isn't a fix; he's a B-12 shot to a sick patient.
More like an arsenic shot to a sick patient.
Nah... The hopeless will still be hopeless if Biden is elected. The hopeful will get a boost.
But the boost will be a fraud. Just like the eight years of Ears.

His 50 year track record. Don’t be lazy, research his record. Don’t allow talk radio to determine your opinions.

I don't care what he's done in the past. The past won't help us in the future. I'm talking about today. What's he running on that comes even close to conservatism?

His 50 year track record. Don’t be lazy, research his record. Don’t allow talk radio to determine your opinions.

I don't care what he's done in the past. The past won't help us in the future. I'm talking about today. What's he running on that comes even close to conservatism?
Lol. So his 50 year track record of conservatism means nothing. Damn. You’re weird.

Lol. So his 50 year track record of conservatism means nothing. Damn. You’re weird.

No, it doesn't mean anything to me because the radicals didn't have control of the party for 47 years like they do today with the AOC and the Idiot Three.

Forum List

Back