The Division

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Anyone getting this tomorrow? Ive got a few buds who are all going to go get it and meet online to play..... in case anyones lookin to hop on thought id offer

Might check it out, but it would be on PC. Either way I'll probably give it a couple weeks to allow for potential glitches to be worked out. I hate playing new games on launch day.

I have my nephew staying with me for a few months this Summer; it looks great. Not sure what all of the stats mean but I'm pretty good at it.

In one paragraph what is the game about?

I hold Far Cry 3 and 4 as the standard for FPS open world so how might it compare to those?

Thanks.

In one paragraph what is the game about?

I hold Far Cry 3 and 4 as the standard for FPS open world so how might it compare to those?

Thanks.

Apparently, a guy named Amherst taints some $20's with smallpox and puts them into circulation on Black Friday in New York. The "Dollar Flu" spreads quickly because the virus was changed and people died much quicker. Chaos ensues and rioters have taken over much of the city. The Division (the group called The Division) is sort of the last line of defense and are activated only when all other assets (US Military, Guard, Reserves, etc...) are wiped out. Additionally it looks like some of the group has gone rouge. A HQ is set up that has 3 wings; tech, medical, and security. In the game, you complete missions to get credits that start up components of the 3 wings. Like the rioters have taken some hostages. Clearing them out and freeing the hostages gets you 60 credits for Tech. Get enough credits and you can start up their counter-intel branch for example.
There is also a dark zone. Not sure what it is all about.

The game is shit for solo players. The enemies are bullet sponges & the dark zone is full of douchebags.

If you want a good shooter get Doom or Wolfenstien

Forum List

Back