The Dishonest Creationist Tactic of 'Quote Mining'

I pray to GOD and get responses. You pray to your scientists if you like. There is no evidence that they care one way or the other. All the evidence I see "overwhelming" shows me that there was once a terrible FLOOD.
False. You pray to one of thousands of 'gods', 99.9% of which are wrong even if one is right.
I do not ''pray" for science. I and the rest of the world depend on them for the progress of mankind and our knowledge.
Go did not create Medicines, toilets, Air Conditioning, and TV sets.

`

False. You pray to one of thousands of 'gods', 99.9% of which are wrong even if one is right.
I do not ''pray" for science. I and the rest of the world depend on them for the progress of mankind and our knowledge.

Wrong again. What a liar you are. There is only one God in the Bible. You can question why follow the Bible? It's first one discovered and written by different peoples in different lines of work. They aren't related. Also, it took over 1500 years to write it and compile it. Later, we found science backs it up.

Next, we found the Antibible of evolution. That was mostly written over 170 years, but could be much older from the Tower of Babel. How could it contradict everything that the God of the Bible said? It could not possibly be a coincidence.

Christians also do not "pray" for science. We depend on it for progress of humankind and our knowledge, but don't trust evolution which is the science of atheism. Both are faith based and only one can be right. The Bible prophecizes that who will be right will be determined when Jesus returns again to Earth. Everything will be settled on Earth and then final judgement. Be prepared for yours sinner.

God did mention some of things that medicine, toilets, and others are based on. It's part of how science backs up the Bible.

Wrong again. What a liar you are. There is only one God in the Bible. You can question why follow the Bible? It's first one discovered and written by different peoples in different lines of work. They aren't related. Also, it took over 1500 years to write it and compile it. Later, we found science backs it up.

Next, we found the Antibible of evolution. That was mostly written over 170 years, but could be much older from the Tower of Babel. How could it contradict everything that the God of the Bible said? It could not possibly be a coincidence.

Christians also do not "pray" for science. We depend on it for progress of humankind and our knowledge, but don't trust evolution which is the science of atheism. Both are faith based and only one can be right. The Bible prophecizes that who will be right will be determined when Jesus returns again to Earth. Everything will be settled on Earth and then final judgement. Be prepared for yours sinner.

God did mention some of things that medicine, toilets, and others are based on. It's part of how science backs up the Bible.
As I said you Lying, Dishonest, STUPID, Piece of shlt...
There are hundreds/thousands of gods. You know, most of the rest of the planet who are just as sure as you are they are right.
But at least 75% off you are wrong. Probably all.

God/god of the Bible MYTH of one of those religions is Not evidence.
It's BULLSHIT THAT DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SCIENCE SECTION.
It's IDIOTIC Babbling/PROSEYTIZATION with no more evidence than any other god.. which is to say... ZERO

`

`

There are hundreds/thousands of gods. You know, most of the rest of the planet who are just as sure as you are they are right.

It's IDIOTIC Babbling/PROSEYTIZATION with no more evidence than any other god.. which is to say... ZERO

How could I be lying when I told you like it is from the Bible? When you quote mine me and say "you Lying, Dishonest, STUPID, Piece of shlt..." you should direct it to the one who wrote the Antibible. Are you afraid? You'll be even more afraid in the next life.

You're the one who claimed, " You pray to one of thousands of 'gods', 99.9% of which are wrong even if one is right." That's why I got involved. You're the one who brought "one of thousands of 'gods'" in.

Anyway, the science backs up what God said and hygiene about washing one's hands, washing your feet, washing your clothers, washing before eating, etc. in order to take care of our bodies because it is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Washing hands and wearing a face covering is part of what we do to fight the coronavirus, not get it, and spread it. Instead we get people, usually liberals, who proselytize, that the government is forcing us to wear masks. How idiotic and anti-science is that?

How could I be lying when I told you like it is from the Bible? When you quote mine me and say "you Lying, Dishonest, STUPID, Piece of shlt..." you should direct it to the one who wrote the Antibible. Are you afraid? You'll be even more afraid in the next life.

You're the one who claimed, " You pray to one of thousands of 'gods', 99.9% of which are wrong even if one is right." That's why I got involved. You're the one who brought "one of thousands of 'gods'" in.

Anyway, the science backs up what God said and hygiene about washing one's hands, washing your feet, washing your clothers, washing before eating, etc. in order to take care of our bodies because it is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Washing hands and wearing a face covering is part of what we do to fight the coronavirus, not get it, and spread it. Instead we get people, usually liberals, who proselytize, that the government is forcing us to wear masks. How idiotic and anti-science is that?
The usual James Blond IDIOTIC post::

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
Description: A type of reasoning in which the Proposition is Supported by the Premises, which is Supported by the Proposition, creating a Circle in reasoning where NO Useful information is being shared.

This Fallacy is often quite Humorous.

Example #2:

The Bible is the Word of God because God tells us it is... in the Bible.

Explanation: This is a very serious circular argument on which many people base their entire lives.
This is like getting an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course, you are skeptical until you read the final line in the e-mail that reads “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now you know it is legitimate... because it says so in the e-mail.​

`

The usual James Blond IDIOTIC post::

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
......​
Description: A type of reasoning in which the Proposition is Supported by the Premises, which is Supported by the Proposition, creating a Circle in reasoning where NO Useful information is being shared.
This Fallacy is often quite Humorous.
......​
Example #2:​
The Bible is the Word of God because God tells us it is... in the Bible.
Explanation: This is a very serious circular argument on which many people base their entire lives.​
This is like getting an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course, you are skeptical until you read the final line in the e-mail that reads “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now you know it is legitimate... because it says so in the e-mail.​

`

You just quote mined me b/c that's not what I said. I repeat, "It is you who should say "you Lying, Dishonest, STUPID, Piece of shlt..." to the one who wrote the Antibible -- Satan. How else could it contradict everything that is good? I mean you have your science of atheism and it takes faith to believe it. You believe fossil record shows descent from modification and descent from common ancestor, but fossilization is rare and the fossils are missing the transitional steps. You believe the tree of life, but we find it is more like the bushes of life. Thus, it is you who believe in fairy tales and the fake science of atheism. Science does not back up evolution unless you make the evidence fit the theory as well as make up some huge whopping lies to make everything fit. We ask for evidence as well as experiments using the scientific method, but you have none :laugh:.

I'm curious to know exactly what book you believe the satan character has written. It's a really outlandish conspiracy theory and one you promote often.

What book did 'satan'' write?

Who published that book?

I'm curious to know exactly what book you believe the satan character has written. It's a really outlandish conspiracy theory and one you promote often.

Who published that book?

Books by Satan. It could be one book if someone compiled a summary from each. He influenced the following writers throughout the years. Didn't you mention On the Origin of Species by Darwin? We also had Principles of Geology by Lyell. Theory of the Earth by Hutton. Before that we had spontaneous generation being preached by Aristotle. There were Chinese, Roman, Islamic, and more. We even had Christian thinkers who believed in an old Earth starting in the Middle Ages -- History of evolutionary thought - Wikipedia.

Who published that book?

Books by Satan. It could be one book if someone compiled a summary from each. He influenced the following writers throughout the years. Didn't you mention On the Origin of Species by Darwin? We also had Principles of Geology by Lyell. Theory of the Earth by Hutton. Before that we had spontaneous generation being preached by Aristotle. There were Chinese, Roman, Islamic, and more. We even had Christian thinkers who believed in an old Earth starting in the Middle Ages -- History of evolutionary thought - Wikipedia.
Ok. So your earlier claim that the ''satan'' character wrote something you call an antibible is obviously not true.

Now you're claiming that the ''satan'' somehow influenced writers. What, exactly, was the influence exerted by satan and what, exactly, did satan do to influence people?

How much time, exactly, do you spend reading supermarket tabloids?

Now you're claiming that the ''satan'' somehow influenced writers. What, exactly, was the influence exerted by satan and what, exactly, did satan do to influence people?

No question. The Antibible contradicts everything that God said in the Bible. No way could that be a coincidence. It goes to show Satan's rebellious nature. We have heated arguments between creation science vs. science of atheism here in S&T. It's easily the #1 argument.

You can't figure these things out and explain it.

No question. The Antibible contradicts everything that God said in the Bible. No way could that be a coincidence. It goes to show Satan's rebellious nature. We have heated arguments between creation science vs. science of atheism here in S&T. It's easily the #1 argument.

What, exactly, is this ''antibible'' you're on about?

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that evolution states that contradict what is in the Bible..

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years of evolutionary science (hypothesis and theories can change)
Universe >>>>> Multiverse
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Created Adam and Eve >>>>> Humans evolved from monkeys
Created birds 4th day; dinosaurs 5th day >>>>> birds evolved from dinosaurs
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Satan is masquerader of light; Things happen through invisible dark energy, dark matter but no evidence for it
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Earth is special >>>>> There is nothing special about the Earth
Heaven (upward direction) >>>>> Hell (downward direction)

Thus, when you add all the contradictions up, is this evidence for Satan? Does this convince you that Satan is causing it? Bad stuff usually does not happen by coincidence.

Here are some things that evolution states that contradict what is in the Bible..

GOD >>>>> SATAN
Said it first in the Bible over 1500 years (can not change) >>>>> Said it throughout the years of evolutionary science (hypothesis and theories can change)
Creation ex nihilo (supernatural creation in 6 days) >>>>> Universe ex nihilo, i.e. big bang (defies laws of physics, infinite temperature and density, all is set up in 20 mins); Before this, it was eternal universe
6,000 yrs old Earth and universe >>>>> 4.5 B yrs old Earth and 13.7 B yrs old universe
Clear explanation of how universe and Earth formed and science backs it up >>>>> Wild hypothesis of infinitely hot and dense unseen particle called singularity; Some event called big bang triggered a cosmic expansion in microseconds that formed the basis for our universe; not clear explanation of what happened
Life can only create life >>>>> Life forms through abiogenesis (based on spontaneous generation that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur)
Started with void >>>>> Started with infinitely hot and dense unseen quantum particle
God is timeless and spaceless >>>>> Quantum particles pop in and out of existence
God is light, i.e. EMS or light >>>>> Satan is masquerader of light; Things happen through invisible dark energy, dark matter but no evidence for it
Universe is bounded and has a center >>>>> Universe is boundless and does not have a center
Well, let's address your meltdown from the beginning, shall we?

Where does evolution state ''GOD >>>>> SATAN''?

Isn't this exactly as atheists are ---- because they are unaware how GOD works, they made out like HE simply doesn't exist --- since GOD seemingly doesn't do their bidding? Personally, I do not believe in random chance. I believe everything (no matter how seemingly trivial events might appear to the observer) happens for a reason.
Actually you should be talking about "Scientists", who go out and look for answers, and do not accept doctrine (Yes more Goddit/permanent ignorance.) as an answer.

As to atheists, they/we prefer the overwhelming EVIDENCE for Evolution rather than No-evidence god/s as an answer.

`
I pray to GOD and get responses. You pray to your scientists if you like. There is no evidence that they care one way or the other. All the evidence I see "overwhelming" shows me that there was once a terrible FLOOD.

I prayed to the gods of science and got a response. Antibiotics cured my bronchitis last year.
GOD provided the knowledge to design and fabricate medications, the understanding of the doctors to administer the correct one, and mercifully allowed/caused your body to respond with a positive response. And you really don't know how many people may have been praying to GOD for you to be returned to health...

Last edited:

GOD >>>>> SATAN

Satan corrupts but GOD in HIS grace and mercy intervenes.

Isn't this exactly as atheists are ---- because they are unaware how GOD works, they made out like HE simply doesn't exist --- since GOD seemingly doesn't do their bidding? Personally, I do not believe in random chance. I believe everything (no matter how seemingly trivial events might appear to the observer) happens for a reason.
Actually you should be talking about "Scientists", who go out and look for answers, and do not accept doctrine (Yes more Goddit/permanent ignorance.) as an answer.

As to atheists, they/we prefer the overwhelming EVIDENCE for Evolution rather than No-evidence god/s as an answer.

`

I prayed to the gods of science and got a response. Antibiotics cured my bronchitis last year.
GOD provided the knowledge to design and fabricate medications, the understanding of the doctors to administer the correct one, and mercifully allowed/caused your body to respond with a positive response. And you really don't know how many people may have been praying to GOD for you to be returned to health...
There's no reason to believe that any gods provided knowledge in the development of medicines. We can see a clear progression of human understanding of biology and chemistry that lead to the development of medicines.

An obvious question would be: why would the gods make humans and animals alike with flaws in their biology making them susceptible to disease? This suggests that the gods designed and fabricated disease to attack and kill the humans and animals they ''designed''.

GOD >>>>> SATAN

Satan corrupts but GOD in HIS grace and mercy intervenes.
I think it's more like humans make poor decisions for a variety of reasons. I don't see the gods intervening with grace and mercy when people are killed every day as a result of their poor choices or the poor choices of others.

It's not ''satan'' getting involved in the killing / crime committed by people with mental health issues for example. That's a function of people who need treatment and /or incarceration to separate them from society.

I just used the arrows to show the differences such as "versus." However, now that you bring it up God showed he was more powerful by sending Satan down to Earth at the speed of light and creating hell as a place for him and his followers in the afterlife. We know that God was greater than Satan in early evolutionary thinking by the Greeks and Romans as its laws stated atheists were to be put to death. I don't think the death penalty for atheism happened in India, but I think the early evolutionary thinking of nature only subscribers were countered with beliefs of karma to show rewards vs. penalties.

I just used the arrows to show the differences such as "versus." However, now that you bring it up God showed he was more powerful by sending Satan down to Earth at the speed of light and creating hell as a place for him and his followers in the afterlife. We know that God was greater than Satan in early evolutionary thinking by the Greeks and Romans as its laws stated atheists were to be put to death. I don't think the death penalty for atheism happened in India, but I think the early evolutionary thinking of nature only subscribers were countered with beliefs of karma to show rewards vs. penalties.
Your imagined gods are clearly not more powerful than the satan character. The inventors of those characters made that clear within the fables they wrote.

`
The truth is that GOD provided the inspiration. And look at all such inventions and you will see that everyone of them was CREATED and not one of them needed any knowledge of EVOLUTION to bring them into reality. Was Edison an evolutionist? Did he care one way or another? Was Tesla an evolutionist? Did he care? Was Sir Thomas Crapper an evolutionist? Did he care? Was Louis Pasteur an evolutionist? Did he care? One can certainly raise and breed sheep, goats, cattle, cats and dogs --- do it very well, and not ever hear anything regarding evolution. And if you don't believe me, read the story in the Bible of Jacob. He was breeding herds literally thousands of years before the word "evolution"was even contrived... It doesn't take a theory to create a stained glass window or write a novel ---- it takes inspiration and a willingness to ponder the possibilities that come into one's mind.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back