The Dirtbag Clinton Legacy Continues

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Hillary has been the architect of the family's criminal activities since Whitewater in the 1980's. She's been the lawyer who set up that swindle and numerous others including her "cattle futures" scheme and probably Willy's treasonous caper of having Loral give the Chinese communists our missile telemetry secrets for campaign funds....remember bagman Al Gore picking up $100K at a buddhist MONASTERY?...how about the infamous Johnny Chung in that caper? She also had to "scrub" illegal contributions in her failed 2008 campaign (link: Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson - Washington Times

But what she's been using her Sec. of State cover for dwarfs what she's stolen in the past:

Hillary Clinton's ties to large corporations have come under more scrutiny after it was revealed that dozens of companies that have donated millions to her family's foundation also lobbied the State Department during her tenure as secretary of state.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the 60 companies who lobbied Clinton's State Department between 2009 and 2013 donated over $26 million to the Clinton Foundation in that period. The donors include instantly recognizable names like General Electric, Exxon Mobil, and Boeing.

Chelsea_Bill_Hillary_Clinton_1.jpg

The Journal also reports that at least 44 of the 60 companies participated in philanthropy projects valued at $3.2 billion set up by the Clinton Global Initiative, which is a wing of the foundation. At least 25 of the companies also contributed to 15 public-private partnerships created by Clinton and coordinated by the State Department.

Hillary Clinton s ties to corporate donors lobbyists while secretary of state scrutinized Fox News

They also said he had a drug plane that flew in coke at Mena, Ar.........Where else did Don Tyson get all his blow???

They also said he had a drug plane that flew in coke at Mena, Ar.........Where else did Don Tyson get all his blow???
Don't forget Vince. She had the First Ladies Assassination Bureau murder Vince.

• Banned

Vince Carter was murdered and Hildabeast has never been able to confirm where she was that day. What's fairly clear is she fired the first shot at him...her SS agent probably finished the job.

Vince Carter was murdered and Hildabeast has never been able to confirm where she was that day. What's fairly clear is she fired the first shot at him...her SS agent probably finished the job.
Do you hang your insane idiot certificate on the wall behind your soap box and chair?

Hillary has been the architect of the family's criminal activities since Whitewater in the 1980's. She's been the lawyer who set up that swindle and numerous others including her "cattle futures" scheme and probably Willy's treasonous caper of having Loral give the Chinese communists our missile telemetry secrets for campaign funds....remember bagman Al Gore picking up $100K at a buddhist MONASTERY?...how about the infamous Johnny Chung in that caper? She also had to "scrub" illegal contributions in her failed 2008 campaign (link: Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson - Washington Times

But what she's been using her Sec. of State cover for dwarfs what she's stolen in the past:

Hillary Clinton's ties to large corporations have come under more scrutiny after it was revealed that dozens of companies that have donated millions to her family's foundation also lobbied the State Department during her tenure as secretary of state.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the 60 companies who lobbied Clinton's State Department between 2009 and 2013 donated over $26 million to the Clinton Foundation in that period. The donors include instantly recognizable names like General Electric, Exxon Mobil, and Boeing.

Chelsea_Bill_Hillary_Clinton_1.jpg

The Journal also reports that at least 44 of the 60 companies participated in philanthropy projects valued at $3.2 billion set up by the Clinton Global Initiative, which is a wing of the foundation. At least 25 of the companies also contributed to 15 public-private partnerships created by Clinton and coordinated by the State Department.

Hillary Clinton s ties to corporate donors lobbyists while secretary of state scrutinized Fox News

Why don't you email her and threaten to beat her up?

Once again we see the USMB progs won't touch the Hillary Clinturd 3rd rail of corruption....it's like they not only couldn't care less about it, but actually think she's pretty cool for it.....the left never ceases to amaze me with how vile they are.

Do you hang your insane idiot certificate on the wall behind your soap box and chair?

When a potential Norman Bates like Moonglow is supporting your posts I think it's clear who has mental issues, Beverly.
Interesting deflection to avoid answering the question. You are certified aren't you? I knew it !!!

Once again we see the USMB progs won't touch the Hillary Clinturd 3rd rail of corruption....it's like they not only couldn't care less about it, but actually think she's pretty cool for it.....the left never ceases to amaze me with how vile they are.
Your side has had over 20 years to prove your case and it failed...

Interesting deflection to avoid answering the question. You are certified aren't you? I knew it !!!

This thread is about Hillary Clinton being a criminal....either post to that topic or get the fuck out of my thread.
When a potential Norman Bates like Moonglow is supporting your posts I think it's clear who has mental issues, Beverly.
Run along Bart...this isn't a fart joke thread.
I know you're a homosexual halfwit who must get my attention for some reason. No Bart, I won't sodomize you...are we clear?

I see no Clinton reference or debate...

My post is a direct response to your stupid premise of your ridiculous thread and your dumb ass thesis about Hillary Clinton being a criminal.

My post is a direct response to your stupid premise of your ridiculous thread and your dumb ass thesis about Hillary Clinton being a criminal.

Thieves and traitors is what the Clintons are....it's what you admire about them.
Libel is the name of the game then...No proof, no facts, no court cases in favor of the nature of your attacks..Most far reaching.....

Forum List

Back