The Difference

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

If you think they are equally evil. You are a fucking idiot.

I see someone in a KKK uniform, I think of all the people the KKK and their ilk murdered.

I see someone in a Nazi uniform, I think of the millions and millions of people mass murdered by Nazis.

And then they whine when someone punches their fucking faces? Really?

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with the groups or not. The behavior on both sides in Charlottesville was unacceptable.

I dont think they are equally evil but I could probably argue it.

These are facts.

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....

These are facts.

anyone who tries to get their point across by doing violence is an asshole and should be put down hard by the Police.....and that is both of those groups.....i have no sympathy at all for violent people of any race or creed ....
What is the proper punishment in your opinion?

OP, you just triggered this one...
Good grief,

dy5859e3df.gif

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

These are facts.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with the groups or not. The behavior on both sides in Charlottesville was unacceptable.

No.

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

They do?

These are facts.

That isn't ANTIFA, retard.

Those are dipshit anarchists protesting the WTO.

Let's put Charlottesville behind us. It's over. More marches are being organized for the weekend and the violence bringers are disinvited. Let's see if we can behave like civilized Americans. All of us. Leave the bats and the chains and the pepper spray home with the body armor and the shields. Go to the protest with your voice and your signs and make your point, then go home. Easy peasy.

Chewing over it like a dog with a sore spot for another week isn't going to help.

These are facts.

That isn't ANTIFA, retard.

Those are dipshit anarchists protesting the WTO.

Oh, sorry. I thought they were. It's hard to tell.

Are these guys ANTIFA?

These are facts.

No.

So you think those antifa fucks behaved themselves? They didn't even have a permit to be there and they were there to instigate. I don't like antifa, they're not who they say there are, but that's not the point. And trump was not drawing a moral equivalence between the two sides, he simply was stating both sides behaved in an unacceptable fashion.

These are facts.

What is the proper punishment in your opinion?
automatically 2 years minimum in prison and you serve every minute,no time off for good behavior,zero tolerance for violence....and if you do it again after you get out,5 years....

These are facts.

No.

So you think those antifa fucks behaved themselves? They didn't even have a permit to be there and they were there to instigate. I don't like antifa, they're not who they say there are, but that's not the point. And trump was not drawing a moral equivalence between the two sides, he simply was stating both sides behaved in an unacceptable fashion.

Bull. He drew a moral equivalence. Maybe you missed his presser today.

Forum List

Back