Status
Not open for further replies.

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I'll be checking this one out soon...
THE DEVIL’S PLEASURE PALACE
Michael Walsh's new book unveils the cult of critical theory and the subversion of the West.
February 8, 2016
Mark Tapson

walsh_devils_pleasure_palace_cover_11-1-15-1.jpg

For years now, many conservative writers, myself included, have increasingly urged engagement in the culture war against the radical left. The truth is that we have already lost that war. Having decisively lost the major ministries of culture – the media, academia, and the entertainment world – the right is now in a position of having to regroup, restrategize, and wage guerrilla warfare in order to dismantle the left’s hegemony and retake the culture. How did we get here? To understand the philosophical underpinnings of the left’s victory, you cannot do better than Michael Walsh’s most recent book,The Devil’s Pleasure Palace: The Cult of Critical Theory and the Subversion of the West.

Walsh is an American Book Award-winning novelist, journalist, music critic, and screenwriter. He also writes political commentary for, among others,National Reviewand theNew York Postunder both his own name and occasionally his alter ego David Kahane (Rules for Radical Conservatives: Beating the Left at its Own Game to Take Back America). Full disclosure: Walsh is a friend of mine.

The Devil’s Pleasure Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back