• MountainMan is an idiot for asking this question

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
A friend of mine recently mentioned that they believe the devil exists.
Being the atheist that I am, I dismiss the devils existence just as I dismiss the existence of god.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if others believe in the existence of the devil.
Please offer us your opinion to support your vote.

<Poll Coming>

I know the Devil exists but he would ONLY appear as a man in a red suit with a pitch fork and tell me; "I am Satan! Give me your soul!" so I can never be fooled by him.

He would never appear as something I might find fun or attractive that I would willingly invite into my life and my house. He doesn't work that way.

Just my 2 cents.

fyi, i don't believe the Devil as Christians know of him, is believed by the Jews...so it's a little confusing listing it as an abrahamic religion...and Muslims see Satan as an 'adversary of man', and not God....so truly, i think the 'Devil' is Christian....imho.

fyi, i don't believe the Devil as Christians know of him, is believed by the Jews...so it's a little confusing listing it as an abrahamic religion...and Muslims see Satan as an 'adversary of man', and not God....so truly, i think the 'Devil' is Christian....imho.

I think DEVIL is probably just a word passed down through language with "de" meaning "of" and "vil" connoting "vile" or "villainous".

I'm sure he exists....this world is proof. The world belongs more to satan right now, but it won't always be that way....Praise God!!!!

Being the atheist that I am, I dismiss the devils existence just as I dismiss the existence of god.

<Poll Coming>

As an agnostic, I have no opinion. Time will tell.

As a pragmatist, yes, the devil, exists and is identified by his suit, white shirt, ingratiating manner, wide smile and his many occupations: Banker, broker and insurance maker.

Well, I couldn't just say "evil", I'm already proof of that existence (cheetohs).
Devil - D = evil

<Poll Coming>

As a pragmatist, yes, the devil, exists and is identified by his suit, white shirt, ingratiating manner, wide smile and his many occupations: Banker, broker and insurance maker.

You forgot politician. :lol:

Well, I couldn't just say "evil", I'm already proof of that existence (cheetohs).
Devil - D = evil

D'evil

Devil no. Evil yes.
If you see one of these you're getting closer.

Attachments

• $American Flag.jpg
    $American Flag.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 59

<Poll Coming>

You forgot politician. :lol:

True enough. But let me spin it a bit. The banker, broker and insurance maker all own the politician, think of the politician as someone who does the devils work.

<Poll Coming>
:evil::eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

No doubt the d'evil exists... It is the spirit of all that is vile.

Forum List

Back