The despicable Jen Psaki links the police shooting of the knife wielding 16 year old to "police violence"

"Mammy will not apologize; he will always believe the cop shot the kid simply because she's black.

Dave, if you want my attention that badly, why not just talk to me nicely?

You've risen through the ranks to become my #1 pout-stalker. Well done. I guess everyone needs a hobby.
Yet another opportunity to apologize for being wrong squandered.

Must be a day ending in Y.

Wrong.
It was NOT at all a good shooting.
First of all, the intended victim of the knifing was right behind the woman with the knife.
A slight miss and the bullets would have killed the intended victim instead of the knife wielder.
Second is that firing a warning shot would likely have gotten the 16 year old with the knife to turn around, seen all the cops with guns, and dropped the knife.
And regardless if one has to shoot or not, no more than 1 shot should ever be fired.
The cluster of shots training is for a sure kill from the military, and is totally inappropriate for police.
If you can't do all that is needed with one shot, then you are doing something wrong.
And in this case, the police should have been closing in as fast as possible.
It's already been firmly established that you have no single idea what you're talking about, and you lack the self-awareness to slink away in shame.

Speaking of teenage girls, we've got Crimestoppers in the neighborhood. Just pick up a 14-year-old girl and call the cops. Choose your race, you know, white or black.

Forum List

Back