The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

I have said it elsewhere that the defense was going the wrong way.
Drugs in his system or not there is no way to defend squatting on a man's neck, already cuffed and subdued begging for his life for over nine minutes.

Observing the look on Chauvin's face, that blank stare as he disregards the pleading public, as he stares right through them, as he disregards the questioning of fellow officer Lane who stated Floyd should be moved into the recovery position, the almost zombie-like behavior as he silently disregards Floyd's pleas, there was another defense.

Chauvin's police record had revealed increased erratic behavior and excessive force, one against a pregnant white woman, revealing it is not racially motivated.
It is mentally motivated.
He was breaking down mentally, probably due to the stresses of his job and he had marital problems as well.
His defense should have been diminished mental capacity.
That he snapped and went into a psychotic episode, probably due to PTSD.
Given his behavior on that tape and previous behavior, it would be easy to get experts to concur with such a defense.

It would not have seen him walk but he would not have been convicted on the murder charges.

Drugs in his system or not there is no way to defend squatting on a man's neck, already cuffed and subdued begging for his life for over nine minutes.

Observing the look on Chauvin's face, that blank stare as he disregards the pleading public, as he stares right through them, as he disregards the questioning of fellow officer Lane who stated Floyd should be moved into the recovery position, the almost zombie-like behavior as he silently disregards Floyd's pleas, there was another defense.

Chauvin's police record had revealed increased erratic behavior and excessive force, one against a pregnant white woman, revealing it is not racially motivated.
He was breaking down mentally, probably due to the stresses of his job and he had marital problems as well.
Given his behavior on that tape and previous behavior, it would be easy to get experts to concur with such a defense.

It would not have seen him walk but he would not have been convicted on the murder charges.

Well maybe they will put him in the psycho ward at one of Minnesota's fine state correctional facilities.

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin’s defense lawyers played audio of George Floyd allegedly saying “I ate too many drugs,” while being detained.
The video clip was presented during cross examination of Los Angeles Police Sgt. Jody Stiger, a paid witness for the state, who claims that “no force should have been used” on Floyd.

Comment:
No matter the factual the evidence that Chauvin Did Not commit a crime in the apprehension of George Floyd, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and their funded BLM are demanding blood, our Supreme Court Justices are terrified of the mob they've given America away to the Fascists Globalist pigs.
Patrolman Chauvin hasn’t got a chance. BLM is demanding the head of Derek Chauvin.
Does anyone believe that the chosen jury of 12 people will have the spinal fortitude to stand against the mob?
That remans to be seen.

No force should have been used on Floyd. He should have been left alone to die on the street. The only difference between George Floyd and Juice Wrld is the presence of a police officer.

Well maybe they will put him in the psycho ward at one of Minnesota's fine state correctional facilities.

He did not make that defense, he should have.

Convicted of what? Being a participant in restraining a mentally ill crook who croaked of a Speedball overdose while resisting arrest for passing counterfeit money? :dunno: It is kind of sad one of his purchases with the fake cash he was attempting while he was sucking on a Speedball was a banana. :heehee:

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? :)

The appropriate verdict imho. Regardless the BLM Marxist shit heads will probably still riot.
Wouldn’t blame them. It took a blatant act of murder seen by all and the testimony of 10 other cops to finally get a little justice.

I agree. Violence is always the answer. :thup:
It’s precisely that attitude that put this country in this position to begin with.

The appropriate verdict imho. Regardless the BLM Marxist shit heads will probably still riot.
Wouldn’t blame them. It took a blatant act of murder seen by all and the testimony of 10 other cops to finally get a little justice.

It’s precisely that attitude that put this country in this position to begin with.

You were the one condoning violence. I think it is asinine the left and the media supports it.

Manslaughter and that’s it
Guilty, guilty, GUILTY!!!

Why didn't any of you racist far rightwing bastards want to bet me on this case?

It's because you knew you were peddling BS all along.

It was exactly as I predicted and expected all along.

Thank you jury, you've done God's work.
Good Lord!

This is not a racial issue no matter how badly you wish it to be.

You were the one condoning violence. I think it is asinine the left and the media supports it.
You were the one condoning violence. I think it is asinine the left and the media supports it
I condoned nothing. I said I understood it.
violence by police is the problem, dope.

You were the one condoning violence. I think it is asinine the left and the media supports it
I condoned nothing. I said I understood it.
violence by police is the problem, dope.

Nope. It is the ignorant, violent people the cops have to deal with every day. If blacks have problems with police then they own half the responsibility for the interaction. You expect the Cops to be perfect and put zero accountability on blacks. You are a huge fucking racist.

Chauvin's actions were criminal imho. Floyd and his actions made things much worse. It is always a two way street.

My opinion is Chauvin was insane and lost it for those 9 minutes. He knew Floyd and worked with him and maybe some past grievences , whatever the reason people are strange.
Gose with the flow that we now have statue worship of thugs and hatred of heros.
New kids in town will soon be in control and " they never owned slaves" as LaRaza an Mencha have said. So while we kill each other The Trojan Horse is inside unloading.

Adios, Ariverderchi, So long, Chow America. All empires fall someday,just wish this one would have at last waited till my demise but can't have ir all I guess.Plus I'm in no hurry to leave anyway.

if FLOYD was "begging for his life" -----he had the ABILITY TO SAY
" OK. I GIVE UP" he didn't and he hadn't

My opinion is Chauvin was insane and lost it for those 9 minutes. He knew Floyd and worked with him and maybe some past grievences , whatever the reason people are strange.
Gose with the flow that we now have statue worship of thugs and hatred of heros.
New kids in town will soon be in control and " they never owned slaves" as LaRaza an Mencha have said. So while we kill each other The Trojan Horse is inside unloading.

Adios, Ariverderchi, So long, Chow America. All empires fall someday,just wish this one would have at last waited till my demise but can't have ir all I guess.Plus I'm in no hurry to leave anyway.
Floyd lost it from the moment he was stopped as well and acted insane. Acting insane can cause others to act insane also. We can say that law enforcement should know better and that is on Chauvin for hopping on the 'crazy train.' Floyd is worshiped by the racists who want to tear this nation down and it is becoming clearer and clearer as this present regime is revealing itself to be anti-American with a brain dead President through whom they and apply their hate America dogma. I believe more and more people are recognizing this and that the Democrats 'jumped the shark' with their racist bullshit and will suffer in upcoming elections.

Floyd lost it from the moment he was stopped as well and acted insane. Acting insane can cause others to act insane also. We can say that law enforcement should know better and that is on Chauvin for hopping on the 'crazy train.' Floyd is worshiped by the racists who want to tear this nation down and it is becoming clearer and clearer as this present regime is revealing itself to be anti-American with a brain dead President through whom they and apply their hate America dogma. I believe more and more people are recognizing this and that the Democrats 'jumped the shark' with their racist bullshit and will suffer in upcoming elections.

Right. And that explains the Fox News poll that shows 54% approval of Biden. That explains the polls showing more people identifying as Democrats all the time.

You talk about jumping the Shark. I won’t get into the origin of that phrase. But the Republicans jumped the shark on 1/6 and still pretend they haven’t.

Right. And that explains the Fox News poll that shows 54% approval of Biden. That explains the polls showing more people identifying as Democrats all the time.

You talk about jumping the Shark. I won’t get into the origin of that phrase. But the Republicans jumped the shark on 1/6 and still pretend they haven’t.

I'm done with politics and most controvery. Que Sera Sera

Forum List

Back