The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Cardiologist:
  • "Floyd had an exceptionally strong heart."
  • "Floyd was restrained in a life threatening manner"

The false talking points by the usual racist, white supremacist and far rightwing posters are, and have been, all demolished before our very eyes daily during this trial.

Check your stupidity asshole. The doctor called. Officials decision is you have no brain. Your blatant bullshit gets old fast you uneducated racist fuck. Chauvin walks. And you look dumber than usual.

Chauvin is going to jail. Deal with it.

We shouldn't have to threaten riots to get justice, but that's where we are at.
You’re an unemployed racist shithead. Deal with it. When you have to threaten the jury, you have nothing. Chauvin walks. Deal with it.

MarcATL, don't you see the prosecution strategy is to deny reality? They manage to dig up ridiculous "experts" like the cardiologist who basically said a heart that is 90% clogged is perfectly fine because the body adapts by growing new blood vessels and super high blood pressure is actually a good thing because it means the heart can really crank out blood flow. To top it off, he basically said Fent, Meth and the combination really does not really impact heart function. Seriously, that is their underlying argument when you remove the bullshit. :dunno:

Last edited:
Xpo, there is a significant and illogical leap of faith between what they are "experts" in and their conclusions in regards to this case. The cardiologist for example presented some facts regard anatomy, but when suggesting things like a diseased heart and drugs have nothing to do with someone's well being, then we know he is not being honest or is misinformed. His grand conclusion was the Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had the cops not handcuffed him and held him down. The "expert" refused to answer the question as to whether Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had he simply taken a seat in the cop SUV. :dunno:

Last edited:
Xpo, there is a significant and illogical leap of faith between what they are "experts" in and their conclusions in regards to this case. The cardiologist for example presented some facts regard anatomy, but when suggesting things like a diseased heart and drugs have nothing to do with someone's well being, then we know he is not being honest or is misinformed. His grand conclusion was the Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had the cops not handcuffed him and held him down. The "expert" refused to answer the question as to whether Cry Baby Floyd would be alive had he simply taken a seat in the cop SUV. :dunno:

Yea? What are your medical credentials?

The autopsy report indicates Cry Baby Floyd had "90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery." Agreed? Would you object to the fact that narrowing of coronary arteries more than 70% means significantly reduced blood flow to the heart muscle and often results in shortness of breath?

Many do, his pictures and drawings are everywhere.
He's a martyr for sure, and a hero to many.

Nothing is wrong with that.
Also a career criminal.
You know me through my posts, I hate racists, trumpets and I recognize that there is systematic racism. But we I also call criminals by their name.

Quasar44, guilty of what? Delivering the magic knee? :dunno: Issa, what the f*ck is "systemic racism?"

I call it as I see it
If I see a strike or a ball ..that is what I call and I will never ever not seek the truth

Quasar44, I have no prejudices. If being on one's stomach is so dangerous, why do so many people sleep on their stomach? A lot or times sex occurs with a male on top. Don't ask me why since most people are ugly as f*ck. But should that be banned and only doggie style employed so that nobody suffocates?

The autopsy report indicates Cry Baby Floyd had "90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery." Agreed? Would you object to the fact that narrowing of coronary arteries more than 70% means significantly reduced blood flow to the heart muscle and often results in shortness of breath?

The autopsy reports very clearly describe this as a homicide.

The autopsy reports very clearly describe this as a homicide.

It makes no such judgement. It states Cry Baby Floyd was uninjured -- "No life-threatening injuries identified" -- except for scrapes that occurred when he fought with the officers and those giant lips are apt to make contact with something. It does state he had deadly doses of Fent and Meth in his system and that his heart was 90% incapacitated.

Xpo, do you want Derek Chauvin to testify? If so why? I think he should. He is not trained to cry like pussies as the prosecution trained their witnesses. I think he would do fine if his defense lawyer who is more intelligent than the entire prosecution team combined would object as needed. Agreed?

Last edited:
Quasar44, I have no prejudices. If being on one's stomach is so dangerous, why do so many people sleep on their stomach? A lot or times sex occurs with a male on top. Don't ask me why since most people are ugly as f*ck. But should that be banned and only doggie style employed so that nobody suffocates?
And with 3 cops pinning you down in hand cuffs with the main guy driving his knee into your neck
. Be serious

New Topics

Forum List

Back