The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

My opinion is Chauvin was insane and lost it for those 9 minutes. He knew Floyd and worked with him and maybe some past grievences , whatever the reason people are strange.
Gose with the flow that we now have statue worship of thugs and hatred of heros.
New kids in town will soon be in control and " they never owned slaves" as LaRaza an Mencha have said. So while we kill each other The Trojan Horse is inside unloading.

Adios, Ariverderchi, So long, Chow America. All empires fall someday,just wish this one would have at last waited till my demise but can't have ir all I guess.Plus I'm in no hurry to leave anyway.
Floyd lost it from the moment he was stopped as well and acted insane. Acting insane can cause others to act insane also. We can say that law enforcement should know better and that is on Chauvin for hopping on the 'crazy train.' Floyd is worshiped by the racists who want to tear this nation down and it is becoming clearer and clearer as this present regime is revealing itself to be anti-American with a brain dead President through whom they and apply their hate America dogma. I believe more and more people are recognizing this and that the Democrats 'jumped the shark' with their racist bullshit and will suffer in upcoming elections.

Right. And that explains the Fox News poll that shows 54% approval of Biden. That explains the polls showing more people identifying as Democrats all the time.

You talk about jumping the Shark. I won’t get into the origin of that phrase. But the Republicans jumped the shark on 1/6 and still pretend they haven’t.
The actual FOX poll results are skewed toward Biden's handling of the pandemic in which he receives a whopping 64% approval but, remember, Trump's fast track vaccine is the main reason for the decline AND also it was Democrats who promoted this country wide shut-down causing economic malaise to ensure Trump did not get re-elected, and it is Democrats who now have lifted most restrictions.

Biden's handling of the economy goes hand in hand with the shut down lifting as he gets 51% approval for that. One would think it should be much higher though. On Russia he gets only 42% approval. Immigration he sinks to 41% approval. Congress, run by Biden's Democrat party gets only 34% approval. Interestingly only 39% of respondents named their political affiliation.

So, as you can see, stating one number in a poll does nothing to support your support for Biden, in fact, most polls are trash and I just showed you why.

Actually I think it is a little easier to explain.

When Trump won. The first few months of his administration when he said or did dumb things the Moderates said at least we didn’t get Hillary.

That rational fades over time of course. Remember the billboards and ads with W after Obama won? Miss me yet?

Biden is not a great President. But neither was Trump. Trump had a habit of doing and saying things that were dumb. So far Biden is being judged based upon that. The people are saying they approve of Biden because at least he isn’t Trump.

The longer Trump stays in the news with the disproven and insane conspiracy theory about a stolen election the longer Biden’s numbers will be propped up.

no question-----Trump has HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE ---but his actions as president
INVO ----were unassailable

Nonsense. His actions indicated a lust for power. Power decried by the victims. And lusted after by people who should never have it.

Let’s take the famed Crossfire Hurricane case. It was outrageous that the FBI would do that. But as the IG report clearly showed. They do it all the time. Trump never railed about the extensive violations of the law. He never said we need to reign in the FBI. He never charged the DOJ to launch investigations into civil rights violations. No. He wanted to punish those who went after HIM.

It is fine to go after THEM. But you shall not go after me.

He wanted the power. He wanted to use the power. He just didn’t want it used against him. That is not a good thing. For anyone. It is the actions of a shallow selfish little man.

The NAFTA deal? Nothing changed but the name. Cars were made in Mexico before. They’re still manufactured there and considered made in America. Nothing changed.

Syria? It was a disaster. But the way he pulled us out was the worst way possible. Leaving our allies high and dry.

Afghanistan? He never addressed one simple question. What the hell do we do with the tens of thousands who worked with us? He could have ordered them admitted. But instead he passed the buck to the same deep state bureaucrats he denounced. Making our allies jump through hoops to get out of the collapsing country. They’re not gonna make it. They’re gonna be killed. And you know it.

End result? Nobody is going to help us in the future. Not for at least a generation. That shows short sighted and petty idiocy.

When we ask locals for assistance in the future they are going to see no evil. Speak no evil. You know the rest. Because they have seen the result. Abandonment and being thrown to the wolves.

Kennedy said America was no better friend. And no worse enemy. Trump said fuck off friends. We don’t give a fuck about you. MAGA baby.

And that is but the tip of the iceberg. It gets worse when you peel back the propaganda and see the devil lurking below.
all of the issues you describe have been attributed to lots of other presidents who
also skirted around them-----including the present SUPREME LEADER ----I voted
the lesser of the two evils in 2015

True. But remember Trump’s campaign promise was to drain the swamp. Not take control of the swamp.

I voted for Trump in 2016. Again lesser of two evils. I did not vote at all in 2020.

You drain the swamp by stopping the abuses. Not directing them at your enemies. Preserving them for future abuses. You drain the swamp by exposing the misconduct.

Trump never intended to drain the swamp. He intended to gather the reigns into his hands and direct the criminal violations of the Constitution towards his own ends.

That makes him worse. Obama campaigned on defining what the Government did for you. Thankfully he failed in most attempts.

So all that considered. Was Trump great? Better than Hillary. Yes. But that doesn’t make him great or even above average. For that he rests on his own record which is mediocre at best.
ok mediocre------which still beats biden/harris What do you consider "HIS OWN ENDS"?

True. But remember Trump’s campaign promise was to drain the swamp. Not take control of the swamp.

I voted for Trump in 2016. Again lesser of two evils. I did not vote at all in 2020.

You drain the swamp by stopping the abuses. Not directing them at your enemies. Preserving them for future abuses. You drain the swamp by exposing the misconduct.

Trump never intended to drain the swamp. He intended to gather the reigns into his hands and direct the criminal violations of the Constitution towards his own ends.

That makes him worse. Obama campaigned on defining what the Government did for you. Thankfully he failed in most attempts.

So all that considered. Was Trump great? Better than Hillary. Yes. But that doesn’t make him great or even above average. For that he rests on his own record which is mediocre at best.
Trump and no one had an inkling the coup that would be mounted against him by the swamp. I think we (who actually voted for Trump) regret he did not drain the swamp but a true Trump voter and American patriot realizes that this is just the beginning of the battle. I will stick with the battle instead of run away like you.

BTW, if you voted for Trump (which I doubt) why would you do that if you think he never intended to do what you wanted?

Trump created the best economy of our lifetimes, he stopped little Kimmy (NK 'rocket man') from firing off missiles, he brought troops back from a region where they were put between foreign fighting troops, he fast-tracked the COVID vaccine (that Joe Blow took credit for), stopped riots by bringing in the National Guard and generally brought back much needed patriotism to the U.S.

Trump was the greatest President in our lifetimes and should still be in the Oval office because the 2020 election was fraudulent.

Nonsense. His actions indicated a lust for power. Power decried by the victims. And lusted after by people who should never have it.

Let’s take the famed Crossfire Hurricane case. It was outrageous that the FBI would do that. But as the IG report clearly showed. They do it all the time. Trump never railed about the extensive violations of the law. He never said we need to reign in the FBI. He never charged the DOJ to launch investigations into civil rights violations. No. He wanted to punish those who went after HIM.

It is fine to go after THEM. But you shall not go after me.

He wanted the power. He wanted to use the power. He just didn’t want it used against him. That is not a good thing. For anyone. It is the actions of a shallow selfish little man.

The NAFTA deal? Nothing changed but the name. Cars were made in Mexico before. They’re still manufactured there and considered made in America. Nothing changed.

Syria? It was a disaster. But the way he pulled us out was the worst way possible. Leaving our allies high and dry.

Afghanistan? He never addressed one simple question. What the hell do we do with the tens of thousands who worked with us? He could have ordered them admitted. But instead he passed the buck to the same deep state bureaucrats he denounced. Making our allies jump through hoops to get out of the collapsing country. They’re not gonna make it. They’re gonna be killed. And you know it.

End result? Nobody is going to help us in the future. Not for at least a generation. That shows short sighted and petty idiocy.

When we ask locals for assistance in the future they are going to see no evil. Speak no evil. You know the rest. Because they have seen the result. Abandonment and being thrown to the wolves.

Kennedy said America was no better friend. And no worse enemy. Trump said fuck off friends. We don’t give a fuck about you. MAGA baby.

And that is but the tip of the iceberg. It gets worse when you peel back the propaganda and see the devil lurking below.
Oh bullshit. The FBI never did any of that to Obama or Hillary or any other President or D.C. luminary. It was clearly an attempted coup fueled by a false FISA affidavit. No they don't to THAT all the time. What you fail to understand is that Trump was going to clean out the corrupt D.C. bureaucracy, the denizens knew it and attacked him from all sides tying his hands. 4 fucking years!!! Were you not aware they mounted a fake investigation for 4 fucking years!! The Democrat party AND the Democrat controlled media was against him the whole time! Only to finally conclude there was NOTHING there.

When they couldn't get Trump on the ludicrous RUSSIA! investigation then the Democrat party mounted a fake 1-sided impeachment and predictably, the Democrat controlled media went along and supported it.

The rest of your diatribe could be said against any recent U.S. President.

You just have a bad case of "Orange Man Bad' exacerbated by a bad case of TDS. Trump never said 'fuck off friends' either. Where do you get such nonsense? I'm beginning to think you are nothing but a blowhard lefty parroting Democrat talking points. Do they pay you for such nonsense and to make a fool of yourself? Oh yea and quit with the 'I voted for Trump' garbage, did they tell you to say that too?

Things you can prove are not lies. Let’s begin with FISA.

The IG inspected 29 different FISA warrant applications. He found omissions, unsupported claims, outright lies, and information that was left out of every single one. 29 out of 29.

But we already knew that. We saw it in the Bundy case where the exposed lies of the FBI were sufficient to dismiss all charges.

Our friends being left behind? Also fact.

ok mediocre------which still beats biden/harris What do you consider "HIS OWN ENDS"?
That's what lefties always say, that Trump was in it for himself however, the facts slay them every time. Trump could have had a nice cush life if he never ran for President and they know this, that's why their little lefty operatives push false stories about his business doing badly. These guys (Democrat operatives) control the media just like Goebbles did. A false media can convince folks that murdering millions in gas chambers was no big deal. We are living in scary times. Our main stream media, even most of the Internet is now controlled by the Marxist wing of the Democrat party.

That's what lefties always say, that Trump was in it for himself however, the facts slay them every time. Trump could have had a nice cush life if he never ran for President and they know this, that's why their little lefty operatives push false stories about his business doing badly. These guys (Democrat operatives) control the media just like Goebbles did. A false media can convince folks that murdering millions in gas chambers was no big deal. We are living in scary times. Our main stream media, even most of the Internet is now controlled by the Marxist wing of the Democrat party.
all true----but didn't you mention HIS OWN ENDS? I am a registered democrat-----I do not
TRUST the present donkey. I TRUST Trump lots and lots more. I do not believe that he is
in politics for HIS OWN ENDS-----I see him as SINCERELY seeking to SAVE THE USA

all true----but didn't you mention HIS OWN ENDS? I am a registered democrat-----I do not
TRUST the present donkey. I TRUST Trump lots and lots more. I do not believe that he is
in politics for HIS OWN ENDS-----I see him as SINCERELY seeking to SAVE THE USA
sorry----that was Savannah

The IG inspected 29 different FISA warrant applications. He found omissions, unsupported claims, outright lies, and information that was left out of every single one. 29 out of 29.

But we already knew that. We saw it in the Bundy case where the exposed lies of the FBI were sufficient to dismiss all charges.

Again, they investigated Trump for 4 FUCKING YEARS!!! No one dismissed anything, in fact, the Democrats and their sycophant media piled on even more fake evidence and even mounted a FAKE IMPEACHMENT and, just like the fake RUSSIA investigation their sycophant media when right along with them. The Democrats ARE the swamp as we are seeing today and, unless we keep fighting against them and their Marxist element, We The People are in danger of losing our country as we know it. I'm not giving up and neither are the 70 to 80 million folks who voted for him. This is a battle for our country, our traditions and our way of life. Don't let them take that way.

Let’s look at my history shall we?

Post in thread 'Who's the biggest threat to this country and world peace? Russia, China or the Republican Party?'

Libya and Syria were two big reasons I voted for Trump.

Post in thread 'US hypocrisy'

Under Obama a lot of things happened that I absolutely disapproved of. I voted against Hillary for many of those reasons and her involvement in them.

The truth that Trump refused to see. One of many. Is that the rank and file are the swamp.

Want to end abuses by the DOJ? Appoint the head of the ACLU as the new AG. Tell him his first priority is simple. Protect the Civil Rights of Americans. Period.

The President has the power to Classify and Declassify anything he wants. Trump could have opened the files and shown the world the abuses the FBI was committing. He didn’t.

Trump could have pardoned people wholesale. He didn’t. Nobody could have stopped him without a Constitutional Amendment.

Do I think that Trump was better than Hillary? Yes. But I also think my morning bowel movement is better than Hillary.

That is the problem with American Politics. We are shown two steaming piles of shit. Each side correctly points out the other side has provided a pile of shit. And each side swears their pile of shit is superior. Way better than that steaming pile of shit.

Both are steaming piles of crap.

Post in thread 'Who's the biggest threat to this country and world peace? Russia, China or the Republican Party?'

Under Obama a lot of things happened that I absolutely disapproved of. I voted against Hillary for many of those reasons and her involvement in them.

The truth that Trump refused to see. One of many. Is that the rank and file are the swamp.

Want to end abuses by the DOJ? Appoint the head of the ACLU as the new AG. Tell him his first priority is simple. Protect the Civil Rights of Americans. Period.

The President has the power to Classify and Declassify anything he wants. Trump could have opened the files and shown the world the abuses the FBI was committing. He didn’t.

Trump could have pardoned people wholesale. He didn’t. Nobody could have stopped him without a Constitutional Amendment.

Do I think that Trump was better than Hillary? Yes. But I also think my morning bowel movement is better than Hillary.

That is the problem with American Politics. We are shown two steaming piles of shit. Each side correctly points out the other side has provided a pile of shit. And each side swears their pile of shit is superior. Way better than that steaming pile of shit.

ok ok ----nobody is perfect

ok ok ----nobody is perfect
Yeah the TDSERS will find anything they can to denigrate Trump.

Again, they investigated Trump for 4 FUCKING YEARS!!! No one dismissed anything, in fact, the Democrats and their sycophant media piled on even more fake evidence and even mounted a FAKE IMPEACHMENT and, just like the fake RUSSIA investigation their sycophant media when right along with them. The Democrats ARE the swamp as we are seeing today and, unless we keep fighting against them and their Marxist element, We The People are in danger of losing our country as we know it. I'm not giving up and neither are the 70 to 80 million folks who voted for him. This is a battle for our country, our traditions and our way of life. Don't let them take that way.

So the things you said I lied about that were true? Forget those. We will increase the hostility and shrill screaming.

As for the second Impeachment. What did I say?

Hmm. It seems I didn’t approve of it. But that doesn’t mean I think Trump was awesome. I just think the Democrats were dumb. But I have said before that if I was a tour guide in Washington I’d point to the Capital and say. “This is where we keep our idiots.”

Because I think the Democrats were wrong doesn’t mean I think that Trump was right either.

I think Trump was dumb too.

I didn’t vote in 2020 because I am sick to death over voting for a pile of crap.

Trump refused to learn how to be president. I’ve said this before too.

There are three ways. 1) let the staff come up with positions and research them to make sure they are legal and do not violate treaties or understandings. Let your press Secretary put it out and manage the message.

No. Not Trump’s style.

2) listen to the advice of your subject matter experts and pick a path and stick to it.

Not Trump either.

3). Go full asshole. Shout at your staff when they tell you that something you want to do is a problem. Then go on Twitter and announce whatever you want.

Let’s be honest. The Chief of Staff is vital. He is the firewall between the President and the policies. Nothing reaches the President except through the Chief of Staff. Nothing goes out without going through the Chief of Staff.

The Chief of Staff’s job is to find a way to do as much of the President’s wishes as possible. To negotiate with Congress. To find out if the desire is legal. Then report back on what they have to do to make it happen.

Trump never liked that. And did not do it.

The White House is full of lawyers. And they are smart and research the questions to see if there is a way. That took too much time for Trump. He wanted it now.

Trump apparently believed the lawyers job was to clean up the mess later. Not prevent him from getting one going.

I said in his first year someone needs to come and smash his phone and get him off of Twitter. I honestly think his approval would have risen to reelection numbers if they had.

So the things you said I lied about that were true? Forget those. We will increase the hostility and shrill screaming.

As for the second Impeachment. What did I say?

Hmm. It seems I didn’t approve of it. But that doesn’t mean I think Trump was awesome. I just think the Democrats were dumb. But I have said before that if I was a tour guide in Washington I’d point to the Capital and say. “This is where we keep our idiots.”

Because I think the Democrats were wrong doesn’t mean I think that Trump was right either.

I think Trump was dumb too.

I didn’t vote in 2020 because I am sick to death over voting for a pile of crap.

Trump refused to learn how to be president. I’ve said this before too.

There are three ways. 1) let the staff come up with positions and research them to make sure they are legal and do not violate treaties or understandings. Let your press Secretary put it out and manage the message.

No. Not Trump’s style.

2) listen to the advice of your subject matter experts and pick a path and stick to it.

Not Trump either.

3). Go full asshole. Shout at your staff when they tell you that something you want to do is a problem. Then go on Twitter and announce whatever you want.

Let’s be honest. The Chief of Staff is vital. He is the firewall between the President and the policies. Nothing reaches the President except through the Chief of Staff. Nothing goes out without going through the Chief of Staff.

The Chief of Staff’s job is to find a way to do as much of the President’s wishes as possible. To negotiate with Congress. To find out if the desire is legal. Then report back on what they have to do to make it happen.

Trump never liked that. And did not do it.

The White House is full of lawyers. And they are smart and research the questions to see if there is a way. That took too much time for Trump. He wanted it now.

Trump apparently believed the lawyers job was to clean up the mess later. Not prevent him from getting one going.

I said in his first year someone needs to come and smash his phone and get him off of Twitter. I honestly think his approval would have risen to reelection numbers if they had.
OK so you hate Trump we know that already.

In dementia joe's America a carrier criminal and drug addict like george floyd is idolized as a great american that changed the world. people have made statues of him . he is greatly revered. this carrier criminal and drug addict died when his lifestyle caught up with him. Officer Chauvin did no kill this criminal.Officer Chauvin was just doing his job. In dementia joe's bizarre america a police officer is sent to jail for 22 yrs while a carrier criminal is revered and idolized.
Do you think he changed the world?

In dementia joe's America a carrier criminal and drug addict like george floyd is idolized as a great american that changed the world. people have made statues of him . he is greatly revered. this carrier criminal and drug addict died when his lifestyle caught up with him. Officer Chauvin did no kill this criminal.Officer Chauvin was just doing his job. In dementia joe's bizarre america a police officer is sent to jail for 22 yrs while a carrier criminal is revered and idolized.
The fuck is a “carrier criminal”??
I misspelled the word Career

The fuck is a “carrier criminal”??
you are right I should have spelled as career

Forum List

Back