The Depths of Depravity

Chris Matthews on Obama win: 'I'm so glad we had that storm'

Read more: Chris Matthews on Obama win: 'I'm so glad we had that storm' | Fox News

Well, the election is over so now maybe we'll get to see that the response to hurricane Sandy has been no better than for hurricane Katrina. I hope also that Barack Obama voters are calling on the government to get that help there. I for one, think that private charities need to step back and let the government handle it. After the Red Cross getting political and basically doing an Obama campaign commercial, they'll never see another dime from me. My charity money will be directed only locally.

Read more: Chris Matthews on Obama win: 'I'm so glad we had that storm' | Fox News

Well, the election is over so now maybe we'll get to see that the response to hurricane Sandy has been no better than for hurricane Katrina. I hope also that Barack Obama voters are calling on the government to get that help there. I for one, think that private charities need to step back and let the government handle it. After the Red Cross getting political and basically doing an Obama campaign commercial, they'll never see another dime from me. My charity money will be directed only locally.

I'm with you. Now that the liberals voted in big government titties. I'm keeping as much of my money as possible. No more charity.

I'm with you. Now that the liberals voted in big government titties. I'm keeping as much of my money as possible. No more charity.

You'll have to since income taxes, ocare taxes, inflation, currency debasement will be taking the rest of our money.

Forum List

Back