The Deplorables are Organizing

Trump flew with his friend Jeffrey on the Lolita express. I thought he already supported exploitation of underage boys and girls. To tell the truth, I wondered whether that was why Epstein (Jefferey Epstein did not kill himself) died in federal prison under the trump administration control, possibly to keep him silent. Trump has been know to take steps to gain the silence of those involved in extramarital sexual exploits the whole time he has been married.

Lying again?

No, unlike Clinton, Schumer, Bill Gates, Matt Lauer, Robert DeNiro, Matt Daemon, et al - President Trump was never on Epstein's plane and never went to pedophile island. Unlike you of the fascist left, Trump BANNED Epstein when he found out about him.

You Nazis are incapable of telling the truth about anything.
Here's the flight log from a1997 flight, listing trump. Don't you guys read? He lost trying to keep the flight logs sealed. How did you think people knew Bill had flown with Epstein? This particular article is from Veterans Today, but there are lots of others.
View attachment 490264

Caught! Trump flew on the Lolita Express on January 5, 1997, during the ‘Pedo-Parade’​

Long before anyone knew about Epstein.
No. Long before it was known to the general public, it was known to insiders, like people that flew with him, that he liked them young.
What insiders? It was not only Trump. So a non-story.
I saw a story today that Epstein counseled Bill Gates on how to get out of a bad marriage at his New York apartment, that wasn't known to the public until this weekend. Now that's a story.

Trump flew with his friend Jeffrey on the Lolita express. I thought he already supported exploitation of underage boys and girls. To tell the truth, I wondered whether that was why Epstein (Jefferey Epstein did not kill himself) died in federal prison under the trump administration control, possibly to keep him silent. Trump has been know to take steps to gain the silence of those involved in extramarital sexual exploits the whole time he has been married.

Lying again?

No, unlike Clinton, Schumer, Bill Gates, Matt Lauer, Robert DeNiro, Matt Daemon, et al - President Trump was never on Epstein's plane and never went to pedophile island. Unlike you of the fascist left, Trump BANNED Epstein when he found out about him.

Here's the flight log from a1997 flight, listing trump. Don't you guys read? He lost trying to keep the flight logs sealed. How did you think people knew Bill had flown with Epstein? This particular article is from Veterans Today, but there are lots of others.
View attachment 490264

Caught! Trump flew on the Lolita Express on January 5, 1997, during the ‘Pedo-Parade’​

No. Long before it was known to the general public, it was known to insiders, like people that flew with him, that he liked them young.
I saw a story today that Epstein counseled Bill Gates on how to get out of a bad marriage at his New York apartment, that wasn't known to the public until this weekend. Now that's a story.
Gates and the illegitimate administration are on very good terms, that is a story too.

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

Gates and the illegitimate administration are on very good terms, that is a story too.
Everything is a story to somebody.

I hope they have the White House fortified.

I thought you opposed using pepper balls to repel an attack on the White House? I mean, you did in July when democrat insurgents attacked.
Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol, they're much more dangerous and unhinged. Much more heavily armed. Much more convinced that they're great patriots, like all terrorists convince themselves they are.
So, what do you call the previous 10 months?

NOT A FUCKING WORD OUT OF YOU. You condone inserection when it benefits you.
I know how desperate you guys are to equate the two.

Not my problem. But it's definitely a good sign.

I thought you opposed using pepper balls to repel an attack on the White House? I mean, you did in July when democrat insurgents attacked.
Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol, they're much more dangerous and unhinged. Much more heavily armed. Much more convinced that they're great patriots, like all terrorists convince themselves they are.
Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol,
Hilarious. A few dozen unarmed protesters trespassing for a few minutes has you piddling your depends.
9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in 2020. Add that to what was purchased during the Obama Error.
Sleep tight!

Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol,
Hilarious. A few dozen unarmed protesters trespassing for a few minutes has you piddling your depends.
9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in 2020. Add that to what was purchased during the Obama Error.
Sleep tight!
Yeah, that's what happened. A capitol building tour got a little rowdy.

Go ahead, Rambo. The feds are now on to you terrorists.

Sleep tight!

Besides murdering an unarmed woman who somehow was a threat to 6 armed cops with tasers, how did grandma taking a selfie in the rotunda make you piddle your pants?

Sleep tight!

Besides murdering an unarmed woman who somehow was a threat to 6 armed cops with tasers, how did grandma taking a selfie in the rotunda make you piddle your pants?
Yes, you're right. Jan 6th was just "a grandma taking a selfie in the rotunda".

You're right, you're right.

<pat,pat>

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
New Video Reveals Capitol Police Officer Giving Protesters Permission To Enter Building.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.
Nothing. I said you're right. Ol Grandma, she's a kook, isn't she?

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.
Trespassing related charges are all that’s been filed? What occurred in your head that has you piddling your diaper?

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.
Trespassing related charges are all that’s been filed? What occurred in your head that has you piddling your diaper?
In all seriousness, I don't know how to communicate with someone like you.

I'm neither trained nor experienced in this, and all my attempts have failed.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Same here. I have no skills communicating with paranoid schizophrenia who has delusions a few dozen unarmed protesters let inside the Capitol by police posed a threat to anyone, especially the United States government.

Tell me. If those few dozen protesters had succeeded in toppling our government by being inside a building that millions of citizens have been in, would all elections ceased at that point and we’d be a monarchy under Trump?

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Same here. I have no skills communicating with paranoid schizophrenia who has delusions a few dozen unarmed protesters let inside the Capitol by police posed a threat to anyone, especially the United States government.

Tell me. If those few dozen protesters had succeeded in toppling our government by being inside a building that millions of citizens have been in, would all elections ceased at that point and we’d be a monarchy under Trump?
Not that I know of.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Not that I know of.
And those few dozen unarmed protesters that toppled the United States government, was there any chance of a counter attack? Maybe by a 79 year old retired Marine with a board that has a nail in it?

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Not that I know of.
And those few dozen unarmed protesters that toppled the United States government, was there any chance of a counter attack? Maybe by a 79 year old retired Marine with a board that has a nail in it?
I have no idea what that means.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Not that I know of.
Oh, so your paranoid delusion of a few dozen unarmed protesters toppling the United States government hasn’t played out to what was next.

Sleep tight!

<pat,pat>
Again, what occurred?
I’ll wait.

Not that I know of.
Oh, so your paranoid delusion of a few dozen unarmed protesters toppling the United States government hasn’t played out to what was next.
Sure, okay.

Forum List

Back