The Deplorables are Organizing

Maybe trump should not have been supporting QAnon?

Oh?

So he should have supported Jeff Epstein and the democrat child sex preditors?

You are kind of late to start disavowing QAnon for your side now, aren't you? Sorry. You and trump are stuck with them.

Qanon opposes and exposes child sex trafficking. Bill Clinton, Robert DeNiro, Prince Andrew, Katie Couric, Kevin Spacey, Dan Rather, Stephen King.

You of the Reich called them a "conspiracy theory" for years, mocking the idea that some cabal of sexual predictors that included the most powerful people in media, the Reich, and European Monarchies, had a secret island of underage sex slaves they would fly to.

You DO grasp all of these claims have been proven, right?

QAnon fight the exploitation of underage boys and girls by the ruling caste. They are not a political movement, and can only be viewed as "right wing" due to how deeply the Reich is involved in sex trafficking.
Trump flew with his friend Jeffrey on the Lolita express. I thought he already supported exploitation of underage boys and girls. To tell the truth, I wondered whether that was why Epstein (Jefferey Epstein did not kill himself) died in federal prison under the trump administration control, possibly to keep him silent. Trump has been know to take steps to gain the silence of those involved in extramarital sexual exploits the whole time he has been married.

Trump never flew with Epstein

That's BJ Clinton

Last edited:

Oh?

You are kind of late to start disavowing QAnon for your side now, aren't you? Sorry. You and trump are stuck with them.

Qanon opposes and exposes child sex trafficking. Bill Clinton, Robert DeNiro, Prince Andrew, Katie Couric, Kevin Spacey, Dan Rather, Stephen King.

You of the Reich called them a "conspiracy theory" for years, mocking the idea that some cabal of sexual predictors that included the most powerful people in media, the Reich, and European Monarchies, had a secret island of underage sex slaves they would fly to.

QAnon fight the exploitation of underage boys and girls by the ruling caste. They are not a political movement, and can only be viewed as "right wing" due to how deeply the Reich is involved in sex trafficking.
Trump flew with his friend Jeffrey on the Lolita express. I thought he already supported exploitation of underage boys and girls. To tell the truth, I wondered whether that was why Epstein (Jefferey Epstein did not kill himself) died in federal prison under the trump administration control, possibly to keep him silent. Trump has been know to take steps to gain the silence of those involved in extramarital sexual exploits the whole time he has been married.

That's BJ Clinton
Not exactly true, according to flight logs of the "Lolita Express".
1621184774033.png

1621184903398.png

Lying again?

No, unlike Clinton, Schumer, Bill Gates, Matt Lauer, Robert DeNiro, Matt Daemon, et al - President Trump was never on Epstein's plane and never went to pedophile island. Unlike you of the fascist left, Trump BANNED Epstein when he found out about him.

You Nazis are incapable of telling the truth about anything.

Oh?

That's BJ Clinton
Not exactly true, according to flight logs of the "Lolita Express".
View attachment 490144
View attachment 490146

Bullshit

From your highly questionable source.

1621194457169.png

You Nazis lie about everything, all the time.

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

The neo-Cons comprise 1% of Rs.
99% will go for Trump as they did in 2016.

You don’t get 74 million voting against the Swamp Creatures and have the Swamp Creatures steal the election without repercussions. One of two things will happen. The GOP will purge RINOS or it will die and be replaced.

Trump ‘Patriot Party’ would win almost quarter of voters, drop GOP to third place.

hypothetical “Patriot Party” led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter — 23% — of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The startling survey result comes amid reports that Senate Republican support for convicting Trump in an impeachment trial is fast eroding.

Bigly. House I go by has a huge banner on the porch FUCK BIDEN, others are flying flags on pickups BIDENS AN IDIOT.

Never saw anything like it in the Obama Error.

Bigly. House I go by has a huge banner on the porch FUCK BIDEN, others are flying flags on pickups BIDENS AN IDIOT.

There's a guy who drives a pick-up to work on the Southern State Parkway every morning.
The Huge Right Flag says "TRUMP".
The Huge Left Flag says "Fuck Biden".
I had to speed up to give him the Thumbs Up.

There's a guy who drives a pick-up to work on the Southern State Parkway every morning.
The Huge Right Flag says "TRUMP".
The Huge Left Flag says "Fuck Biden".
I had to speed up to give him the Thumbs Up.
Historic times we live in. And Biden’s already exceeded our low expectations.

Lying again?

No, unlike Clinton, Schumer, Bill Gates, Matt Lauer, Robert DeNiro, Matt Daemon, et al - President Trump was never on Epstein's plane and never went to pedophile island. Unlike you of the fascist left, Trump BANNED Epstein when he found out about him.

Here's the flight log from a1997 flight, listing trump. Don't you guys read? He lost trying to keep the flight logs sealed. How did you think people knew Bill had flown with Epstein? This particular article is from Veterans Today, but there are lots of others.
1621198577011.png

Caught! Trump flew on the Lolita Express on January 5, 1997, during the ‘Pedo-Parade’​

Lying again?

Here's the flight log from a1997 flight, listing trump. Don't you guys read? He lost trying to keep the flight logs sealed. How did you think people knew Bill had flown with Epstein? This particular article is from Veterans Today, but there are lots of others.
View attachment 490264

Caught! Trump flew on the Lolita Express on January 5, 1997, during the ‘Pedo-Parade’​

For completeness...

1621200002034.png

1621200084985.png

24 years ago, Trump took a trip on Epstein's plane from Palm Beach to Newark. Wow (yawn).

Last edited:

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

Oh, you mean the area whited out and added later? :lmao:

You Nazis are so fucking pathetic.

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

Long before anyone knew about Epstein.

Sad really, and rather revealing of the malevolent influence of the MSM that a patriot party lead by Trump wouldn't automatically get around half the vote, and that some would still choose to vote anal-retentive old fart GOP much less still vote Democrat.

Democrat for what?

All these people supporting the DNC, do they even have any clue the real actions and consequences of their party?

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

Oh, you mean the area whited out and added later? :lmao:

You Nazis are so fucking pathetic.
What news service reported that? I haven't even read that on the board until you typed it and this thing about trump having flown with Epstein is not new to the board. It was reported and discussed when it was first found out and reported in the papers, news services and cable infotainment. I'm not from Missouri, but show me your source, trumpy.

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

No. Long before it was known to the general public, it was known to insiders, like people that flew with him, that he liked them young.

Lying again?

View attachment 490264

No. Long before it was known to the general public, it was known to insiders, like people that flew with him, that he liked them young.
What insiders? It was not only Trump. So a non-story.

Oh?

That's BJ Clinton
And Roberts.

Sad really, and rather revealing of the malevolent influence of the MSM that a patriot party lead by Trump wouldn't automatically get around half the vote, and that some would still choose to vote anal-retentive old fart GOP much less still vote Democrat.

Democrat for what?

All these people supporting the DNC, do they even have any clue the real actions and consequences of their party?

no

I hope they have the White House fortified.

I thought you opposed using pepper balls to repel an attack on the White House? I mean, you did in July when democrat insurgents attacked.
Now that the Trumpsters have launched a terrorist attack on the nation's capitol, they're much more dangerous and unhinged. Much more heavily armed. Much more convinced that they're great patriots, like all terrorists convince themselves they are.
So, what do you call the previous 10 months?

NOT A FUCKING WORD OUT OF YOU. You condone inserection when it benefits you.

Forum List

Back