The Dems Kamilla Harris problem

There's doubt she's even a citizen and eligible for president, as Newsweek has reported

"help to prevent our people from being evicted."

And that is just fine for the democrats. Racism embraced rather than condemned. Is there any wonder what she means here...

She's stupid enough to think she could handle the Presidency. That's what makes her dangerous. But in reality, the same Marxist fuckups that are telling Biden what to do will also be telling her what to do.

She's stupid enough to think she could handle the Presidency. That's what makes her dangerous. But in reality, the same Marxist fuckups that are telling Biden what to do will also be telling her what to do.

joe-biden-memes-49-300x191.jpg

Makes me pray for Joe's good health. On the other hand, I sure don't think she would be an automatic front-runner for nomination if Joe does not want to run again.

the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.

Stealing elections has consequences

Forum List

Back