The Dems are approaching omicron completely opposite as they should

1 so far but that person had a serious illness.
What was the illness? If we don't know what the illness is, why should we be further stupid and gullible when they tell is it was "serious." It's a mistake to allow the medical mafia and its illusory theology this much leeway.

What testing sites? They're ain't many of them. Las Vegas's only public testing site at UNLV has already closed down for Xmas!
What, me worry??
Are you kidding? Every CVS has a sign up as a test site. I just got back from Albertson's. A test site as you walk in the door.

I suspect Biden will get on TV tonight and announce how everyone needs to be masked, regardless of vaccination status, and maintain distance. My fear is he might announce new semi-closures of business. He might push for more remote classroom instruction.

After all, we must make sure we don’t catch the common cold!

Here is what I’m doing: I am vaccinated and boosted and have optimal protection. Since the protection is likely to wane beginning in about five or six months, from now on I will allow natural exposure - no masks, just normal life - to do its thing. If I catch omicron, it will be like a cold, or maybe worse - the flu - but I will be enhancing my body’s immunity as I do battle.

What Biden SHOULD do tonight is announce that masks are no longer required anywhere, and businesses can operate without any restrictions.

X is everything.

Democrats do not deal with X as they should.

That covers it ...

Are you kidding? Every CVS has a sign up as a test site. I just got back from Albertson's. A test site as you walk in the door.
Huh! Your state must be different from mine. In Maryland they are sites way outside somewhere and people are standing in long lines in the icy wind for hours to be tested. And then they can't treat the disease, so what is the point?

Forum List

Back