The Dems are all in for obliterating the police

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Have you heard one Dem leader to the next continue to chant they want the police completely eviscerated
They’re all in !!

This is exactly what we need on the right to get tens of millions of new voters who want to live in a world with cops . We need Asians

Stop pandering to Bolshevik Jews and black thugs
We need to get Asians and Mexicans on board

Democrats are all in for obliterating America. Think about it. Open the border. Defund the police. Empower Iran. Empower China. Empower Black Lives Matter. Shut down Democrat opposition speech. Pretty obvious to me.

Have you heard one Dem leader to the next continue to chant they want the police completely eviscerated
They’re all in !!

This is exactly what we need on the right to get tens of millions of new voters who want to live in a world with cops . We need Asians
Nope. Just the radical left. Get real.

I'm ready for no cops are you? you can already get a pizza at your door before you can a cop....I protect my own....always....

Defund the police. Bring back vigilantes, posses and lynch mobs.

The police will go to work in the private armies of the wealthy. There won't be anyone to stop the lynch mob.

Defund the police. Bring back vigilantes, posses and lynch mobs.

The police will go to work in the private armies of the wealthy. There won't be anyone to stop the lynch mob.
Yup, I am 100% behind this defund the police shit. Let every blue city be without police. Let them all burn to the ground. Dems get what they vote for.

548p2x.jpg

They’re all in !!

I am continually amazed at how dumb you are. Defund the police doesn't mean eliminate the police. Currently, police are expected to respond to large amounts of non violent incidents. Anything from potholes to a cat up a tee calls for a police presence. Those calls use up a lot of police funds for non-police action. Transferring those calls to another agency would reduce the funds required for our police, and that amount would redirected to the agencies that are involved. That would leave the police free to only deal with events where their expertise is needed.

Forum List

Back