the demrat party at work

Drumpf is such an incompetent fuckup people are really going there.
Glad you and the other lying left wing assholes feel that way/
Why are you glad? Dont you want him to get reelected?
Trump is weak. How come I haven't seen any MAGAhatters on TV? They are at home cowering like the weak President.
In a lot of cases they don't want to be shot at, have bricks thrown at them by left wing loons and their demrat party sponsors.
Drumpf is what we call bitch made

Oh yes very much so. As long as the left wing loons are having meltdowns, that means Trump is doing well.
Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. I've never seen him do well at anything other than con Drumpftards.
Like I said so long as the left wing loons are in meltdown mode we are headed in the correct direction.
I hope that makes you feel better when he is gone.
In January 2025 if all goes well.
It wont go well so you might want to line up your grief counselor now.

Trump is weak. How come I haven't seen any MAGAhatters on TV? They are at home cowering like the weak President.

Because they are not interested in rioting.
They were when they went to the government buildings 2 weeks ago with guns demanding we ignore the virus. Weird how they disappeared all of the sudden.

Oh yes very much so. As long as the left wing loons are having meltdowns, that means Trump is doing well.
Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. I've never seen him do well at anything other than con Drumpftards.
Like I said so long as the left wing loons are in meltdown mode we are headed in the correct direction.
Won't need one. Biden however will have to figure out what planet he is on first.

the bottom feeders of the left. Far far worse than anything the right did when BO was in.
Christ you whine like a whore stiffed

the bottom feeders of the left. Far far worse than anything the right did when BO was in.
Christ you whine like a whore stiffed
Hey benny how you holding up in ol Miss these days? As for my post that was for the idiots on the board (which does NOT include you) who think Trump is in hiding for no good reason.
As for the Floyd death the officers responsible are being brought to justice. Peaceful protest is fine no problem. This Antifa crap and the rioters however should also be in jail.

Won't need one. Biden however will have to figure out what planet he is on first.
Yeah youre definitely going to need one.

You think Biden winning is going to have him so high he wont know what planet he is on? Biden seems down to earth to me. I think its going to be more of a been there done that attitude. I mean he was the VP to the best POTUS in history so he will be used to it. The only cause for celebration is that Drumpf will be gone and no one will have to worry about his consistent fuckups and weak leadership.

"Which states have the best and worst records regarding high school graduation for African-Americans..? [T]he worst are 'progressive' states such as California, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois — and Minnesota... states [with] large numbers of immigrants."

You think Biden winning is going to have him so high he wont know what planet he is on? Biden seems down to earth to me. I think its going to be more of a been there done that attitude. I mean he was the VP to the best POTUS in history so he will be used to it. The only cause for celebration is that Drumpf will be gone and no one will have to worry about his consistent fuckups and weak leadership.
Biden can't speak without coming over like a buffoon that he is. If he does get in maybe I will change my last name to Biden and become a multi millionaire like Hunter who get rich in Russia and China for no other reason than his last name.

Biden can't speak without coming over like a buffoon that he is. If he does get in maybe I will change my last name to Biden and become a multi millionaire like Hunter who get rich in Russia and China for no other reason than his last name.
Thats really amusing to read when you support someone that sounds like an illiterate retard when he doesnt have a teleprompter. I wont forget that classic when he was talking about injecting bleach. :lol:

You can keep your name as Drumpftard because Drumpf became a millionaire because his daddy gave him money.

Which has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Forum List

Back