The Democrats Won’t Autopsy Their Own Corpse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And Hillary is pointing the blame and everyone else as if she is the most beloved and trusted person on earth.

You could try to figure out where you went wrong losing so many voters who you used to have sewn up. The idea is to figure out how you might be able to prevent similar results in the future. Some call it a “post-event analysis.” In the Army – for the goatee n’ scarf gang, that’s the one that fights on the ground – we call it an “after action review.” Coroners call it an “autopsy.”

And you’ll never, ever do it. Why? Because you are liberals and you already have your answers.

Everyone is racist.

Everyone is sexist.

Everyone is stupid.

Everyone but you, that is. You, the ones the racist, sexist, stupid people beat like a NFL player’s wife.

And speaking of the NFL, have you noticed how its own autopsy of its own dying ratings also seems to have a predetermined outcome, one that studiously avoids any unwelcome conclusions?

Kurt Schlichter - The Democrats Won’t Autopsy Their Own Corpse

I have one liberal buddy who is crumbling under her loss. Causing so much stress for himself, it's sad & baffling. He's hung up on the popular vote but being in his 60's you'd think he would know better. He's been blocking his friends left & right on Facebook if they post anything pro right.
It's quite fascinating knowing & watching one of these loons personally. Weird cause prior to this election I knew he was a DEM, I just didn't know he was a flaming retard loon.

I have one liberal buddy who is crumbling under her loss. Causing so much stress for himself, it's sad & baffling. He's hung up on the popular vote but being in his 60's you'd think he would know better. He's been blocking his friends left & right on Facebook if they post anything pro right.
It's quite fascinating knowing & watching one of these loons personally. Weird cause prior to this election I knew he was a DEM, I just didn't know he was a flaming retard loon.
Same here.
Leftisim is a mental illness.

Same here.
It's weird watching him self destruct. I'll call him up to talk about something and within minutes he'll be on a political rant about how he tells everyone he doesn't want to discuss politics but he himself goes on & on about it.

Show them this.

crime rate.jpg

Same here.
It's weird watching him self destruct. I'll call him up to talk about something and within minutes he'll be on a political rant about how he tells everyone he doesn't want to discuss politics but he himself goes on & on about it.
Same exact symptoms with my leftist friends. Probably fits all the leftists.

You know, people have said Liberalism is a mental disease...I figured they were joking, but watching half of this country act so irrationally, I am beginning to wonder. Is there a rehab or is institutional care necessary?

You know, people have said Liberalism is a mental disease...I figured they were joking, but watching half of this country act so irrationally, I am beginning to wonder. Is there a rehab or is institutional care necessary?
Solution is simple. Do like universities and colleges. Issue them crayons, coloring books and Play Doh. Schedule each of them a time when they can be around "comfort dogs" and attend group sessions on how to deal with mean ol' Republicans. I would prefer to teach them how to jump off a 20 story building.

Solution is simple. Do like universities and colleges. Issue them crayons, coloring books and Play Doh. Schedule each of them a time when they can be around "comfort dogs" and attend group sessions on how to deal with mean ol' Republicans. I would prefer to teach them how to jump off a 20 story building.
It's hard to believe things are this ridiculous. Sadly it's a sign my generation did a poor job raising our children.

The DNC should have talked Biden into running or backed Saunders.

Instead they went with Hillary who was her own worst enemy. She brought herself down. Her and no one else.

No wonder they don't want to autopsy their loss it was all stupidity on their part.

They thought they had a winner and now they have nothing. No WH. No Senate and no House.

New Topics

Forum List

Back