The Democrat's strategy against America is now "scorched earth" and "poisoning the well"

Patton thought Rommel was a military stand out, and read about his tactics. Nevertheless, he would have shot Rommel himself if he had gotten the chance.
I don't like Putin, but think he was very smart to wait to invade the Ukraine until the weak president that has been bribed with millions took over the office.
Trump was harder on Putin than any other President. Biden, Obama, Putin and Iran are all in bed together. And it certainly shows...

Afraid it did

Try again

It didn't. But whatever COVID did, including changing your life and the lives of everyone around you, the one thing you never did was blame your Chinese comrades for it. Instead, you blamed COVID on Trump, didn't you?

I see how you roll. Don't ever bring up "Trump", "Republicans" and "Putin" again in the same sentence, because we all know who the real American communists and commie-lovers are. That would be you Democrats.

You always have been.

1648332262881.png

Patton thought Rommel was a military stand out, and read about his tactics. Nevertheless, he would have shot Rommel himself if he had gotten the chance.
I don't like Putin, but think he was very smart to wait to invade the Ukraine until the weak president that has been bribed with millions took over the office.
Trump was harder on Putin than any other President. Biden, Obama, Putin and Iran are all in bed together. And it certainly shows...

Too bad that nothing you posted is true. You've just regurgitated Trump's lies.

Putin is NOT that smart, but was probably gulled into thinking that all Americans were as stupid as Donald Trump. Trump announced a lot of sanctions, but never imposed them.

Then there are all of your lies about Biden. He is neither weak nor senile. But you certainly are.

The Democrat Cult's mass voter fraud crimes, ballot rigging crimes, abuse of power with the IRS, CIA, FBI, and DOJ are destroying our representative constitutional democracy.
Pelosi's bogus impeachments were a dagger in our "democracy".
Pelosi's bogus Mueller investigation was an assault on our "democracy".
Hillary's Russian collusion crime was an attack on our "democracy"
Obama's FISA Court crimes were a beat down of our "democracy".
Joe Biden using his crackhead son to sell influence and launder bribes is an assault on our "democracy".

Hell!
I thought you were describing Russia for a minute, there.

@rightwinger

You are missing the point entirely. Please explain how President Trump set up the Biden administration to fail. What policies of Trump's are causing the 8% inflation, high gasoline prices, shortages, disruptions in the supply lines, and a war in Europe that could go nuclear at any moment.

Then if you will, please explain what the hell we're supposed to do with this fucking mess you people made, after you hand it off to us in 2024, and run off giggling like a bunch of fucking school girls?

Now run away and make cricket sounds while I await your response.

Mr Jgalt--------------> How badly does the United States want to get out of the Biden policies? Can it happen in November?

YES, but it is not likely unless we all vote and bring people to vote with us.

Because of the gerrymandering by BOTH parties, depending upon what announced number you take, there is between 72 and 80 seats reasonably contested in the House. If it was closer to 80 than the 72, we would have to win them all to have a veto proof majority.

Can we do it? I would like to say yes, but I think no-( I believe the Left is going to keep between 5 and 10% of those seats, just because math says that should happen, sad but true. One can always hope, but----------->

What we can do is put forth "skinny bills" that help the American public that any remaining Democrats can support if we do not explode the bills. By doing this, for their own re-election, moderate Democrats (and they actually do exist) will support them, and give us the ability to over ride any veto.

Trying to remove Biden from office is NOT going to work, it just isn't. Trying to control him is the much better option.

Slow process; yes I agree. But looking long term and ahead, is much better than a knee jerk reaction. We can not be seen as the Democrats, just to be getting rid of Biden, as the public will see us no better than the Left is. We do not want anyone switching into our camp because of moderation and reality, going back to the bad side.

November, and 2024 can not come quick enough in my book, but what happens between now and then, will determine that election in 24, far more than anything that has happened in the past. I promise you, the Left will insure it!

Forum List

Back