"The Democrats start with 246 electoral votes"

Dang that Boris and Ivan posting those Facebook ads! Clearly that was the reason Hillary lost! We must put the FBI on this case immediately! The future of our Democracy depends on it!!

If you think that's all they did, you are delusional.

more along the lines, the government doesn't want to admit that it got hosed by them to the degree they did, they are just quietly trying to get rid of Trump.

Dang that Boris and Ivan posting those Facebook ads! Clearly that was the reason Hillary lost! We must put the FBI on this case immediately! The future of our Democracy depends on it!!

more along the lines, the government doesn't want to admit that it got hosed by them to the degree they did, they are just quietly trying to get rid of Trump.

Then clarify what did they do except inform the public of Hillary's shenanigans and the DMV rigged their nomination

I'm seeing threads about polls on the direction of the country and Obama's numbers, but elections remain all about electoral votes. This piece is written by a conservative writer and blogger named Myra Adams:

Can a Republican Win 270 Electoral Votes in 2016...or Ever?

From the piece, the key point:

3. The GOP’s biggest problem is that Democrats start with 246 electoral votes

As Republicans gear up to “take back the White House” conservatives need to be aware of one startling fact: in 2012 if Romney had won the three swing states of Ohio, Florida, and Virginia, he still would have lost the election.

If you want to explore this new reality, check out www.270towin.com. There you can play around with the interactive map and plot out your favorite candidate’s path to 270.

For instance, let’s look at Wisconsin, with its 10 electoral votes. Every four years the Republican mindset says Wisconsin will be a swing state. Then, a few months into the campaign the state loses it’s coveted “battleground” status as polls begin to show its “blue” reality. The truth is that not since 1984, when Reagan won in a landslide against Walter Mondale, has Wisconsin seen red.

Or take Pennsylvania, with 20 electoral votes, and New York, with 29—both have been blue since Bill Clinton won them in 1992, and blue they will remain. Then there’s the mega-rich electoral state of California with its 55 votes that turned red for the last time in 1988 when George H.W. Bush won that “California guy” Reagan’s “third term.”

After totaling the electoral votes in all the terminally blue states, an inconvenient math emerges, providing even a below average Democrat presidential candidate a potential starting advantage of 246. Here are the states and their votes: CA (55), NY (29), PA (20), IL (20), MI (16), NJ (14), WA (12), MA (11), MN (10), WI (10), MD (10), CT (7), OR (7), HI (4), ME (4), NH (4), RT (4), VT (3), DE (3), DC (3).

Let me repeat, if only for the shock value: 246 votes out of 270 is 91 percent. That means the Democrat candidate needs to win only 24 more votes out of the remaining 292. (There are a total of 538 electoral votes.)

Thoughts?
How many do republicans start with?

Then clarify what did they do except inform the public of Hillary's shenanigans and the DMV rigged their nomination

Flooded the internet with false news and targeted advertising...

I also suspect they really did hack the voting systems in PA, MI and WI. But the government won't admit they did that.

I will never get why you guys get in a tizzy about false news and information it's been going before you and I were born in the media one way or another.

So do you have any links they some how hacked and changed the results? It could be possible in the close states.

I'm seeing threads about polls on the direction of the country and Obama's numbers, but elections remain all about electoral votes. This piece is written by a conservative writer and blogger named Myra Adams:

Can a Republican Win 270 Electoral Votes in 2016...or Ever?

From the piece, the key point:

3. The GOP’s biggest problem is that Democrats start with 246 electoral votes

As Republicans gear up to “take back the White House” conservatives need to be aware of one startling fact: in 2012 if Romney had won the three swing states of Ohio, Florida, and Virginia, he still would have lost the election.

If you want to explore this new reality, check out www.270towin.com. There you can play around with the interactive map and plot out your favorite candidate’s path to 270.

For instance, let’s look at Wisconsin, with its 10 electoral votes. Every four years the Republican mindset says Wisconsin will be a swing state. Then, a few months into the campaign the state loses it’s coveted “battleground” status as polls begin to show its “blue” reality. The truth is that not since 1984, when Reagan won in a landslide against Walter Mondale, has Wisconsin seen red.

Or take Pennsylvania, with 20 electoral votes, and New York, with 29—both have been blue since Bill Clinton won them in 1992, and blue they will remain. Then there’s the mega-rich electoral state of California with its 55 votes that turned red for the last time in 1988 when George H.W. Bush won that “California guy” Reagan’s “third term.”

After totaling the electoral votes in all the terminally blue states, an inconvenient math emerges, providing even a below average Democrat presidential candidate a potential starting advantage of 246. Here are the states and their votes: CA (55), NY (29), PA (20), IL (20), MI (16), NJ (14), WA (12), MA (11), MN (10), WI (10), MD (10), CT (7), OR (7), HI (4), ME (4), NH (4), RT (4), VT (3), DE (3), DC (3).

Let me repeat, if only for the shock value: 246 votes out of 270 is 91 percent. That means the Democrat candidate needs to win only 24 more votes out of the remaining 292. (There are a total of 538 electoral votes.)

Thoughts?

Well Mac, I think you miscalculated, don't you-) And always remember------------->as we talked throughout that year, and I took my samples in Florida along with my friends in Penn and Wisconsin, you thought I was crazy when I told you-------->oh-oh, you dialed a wrong number!

Oh do tell! What did those evil Russkies do to STEAL the Presidency from the queen and hand it to Donald Trump? Now be SPECIFIC JoeB, come on educate us!

Thoughts?
bRgO6.png

Forum List

Back