The Democrats’ Soft Spot for Islam

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I keep telling them they are going to get their heads cut off, but they don't care so F them...
Jihad terror? What’s that, you Islamophobe?
March 21, 2016
Robert Spencer

bn.jpg

The hard-Left online organ Salon has discovered the secret of Donald Trump’s success: “Islamophobia.” Citing the American National Election Studies 2016 pilot survey, Salon solemnly intones that “Trump supporters are far more likely to express Islamophobic attitudes than other respondents, even other Republicans.” A “stunning 60 percent of Trump supporters” expressed the “Islamophobic” idea that “the word ‘violent’ describes Muslims ‘very’ or ‘extremely’ well.” Salon cannot fathom how anyone could possibly have gotten the idea that Muslims are violent (even including “a bit more than a quarter of Democrats”), and neither can the dominant voices in the Democratic Party. This blind spot regarding jihad terror is nothing less than Democratic Party policy.

So what would happen if a Sharia-compliant Muslim candidate did become President, and began working against the freedoms that the Constitution allows but Sharia does not? Would all those who voted for him simply congratulate themselves on their resistance to “racism” as their freedoms were eroded away?

The likely nominee is no better. Last November, Hillary Clinton tweeted: “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.” How will President Hillary Clinton have the slightest chance of defeating the Islamic State when she is so divorced from reality as to say something like this? Obviously an uncomfortable number of Muslims do in fact have something to do with terrorism, and the fact that many do not says nothing whatsoever about whether or not Islam contains teachings and exhortations that make all too many Muslims believe that it is actually our adversary.

Both Sanders and Clinton were just playing to the Democratic Party base – the base that is sure that “white people” are just as violent or even more violent than Muslims, and that concern about jihad terror is “racism.” The aptly-named Party of Treason’s refusal to acknowledge the seriousness of the challenge of jihad terror only ensures that, whoever becomes President on January 20, 2017, there will be in the U.S. in the coming years much, much more jihad terror.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.

If the political winds of change blow I will stand with Muslims.

One of these days you should really start to deal with the faith for warriors, Islam, instead of pussies, Christianity.

In Islam they don't love their enemies, like the Christians, they kill them. Now you know.

"The Democrats’ Soft Spot for Islam"

No, it’s their respect for diversity and religious expression.

It’s their correct understanding that the acts of the few are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

And it’s their justified defense of religious minorities from the ignorance, hate, and intolerance common to most on the right.

I keep telling them they are going to get their heads cut off, but they don't care so F them...
Jihad terror? What’s that, you Islamophobe?
March 21, 2016
Robert Spencer

bn.jpg

The hard-Left online organ Salon has discovered the secret of Donald Trump’s success: “Islamophobia.” Citing the American National Election Studies 2016 pilot survey, Salon solemnly intones that “Trump supporters are far more likely to express Islamophobic attitudes than other respondents, even other Republicans.” A “stunning 60 percent of Trump supporters” expressed the “Islamophobic” idea that “the word ‘violent’ describes Muslims ‘very’ or ‘extremely’ well.” Salon cannot fathom how anyone could possibly have gotten the idea that Muslims are violent (even including “a bit more than a quarter of Democrats”), and neither can the dominant voices in the Democratic Party. This blind spot regarding jihad terror is nothing less than Democratic Party policy.

So what would happen if a Sharia-compliant Muslim candidate did become President, and began working against the freedoms that the Constitution allows but Sharia does not? Would all those who voted for him simply congratulate themselves on their resistance to “racism” as their freedoms were eroded away?

The likely nominee is no better. Last November, Hillary Clinton tweeted: “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.” How will President Hillary Clinton have the slightest chance of defeating the Islamic State when she is so divorced from reality as to say something like this? Obviously an uncomfortable number of Muslims do in fact have something to do with terrorism, and the fact that many do not says nothing whatsoever about whether or not Islam contains teachings and exhortations that make all too many Muslims believe that it is actually our adversary.

Both Sanders and Clinton were just playing to the Democratic Party base – the base that is sure that “white people” are just as violent or even more violent than Muslims, and that concern about jihad terror is “racism.” The aptly-named Party of Treason’s refusal to acknowledge the seriousness of the challenge of jihad terror only ensures that, whoever becomes President on January 20, 2017, there will be in the U.S. in the coming years much, much more jihad terror.

Or the Democrat's soft spot for A) The First Amendment and B) People are people, some people are bad people, others are good people, support the good people regardless of what their religion, gender, identity is.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
- Barak Obama, page 261, 'The Audacity of Hope'

Obama has aided the terrorists The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS. He called an obvious terrorist attack a case of 'workplace violence', failed to stop a terrorist bombing on US soil despite being told the identities of the terrorists beforehand, and threatened Americans for exercising their right of free spech after the terrorist his administration gave a visa to killed 12 Americans. He had the maker of a video arrested after he knowingly falsely blamed the terrorist attack in Benghazi on the video... and a lot more.

The winds have been blowing for a while...and Barry made his choice long ago.

or I will.

do it or shut the fuck up!!
Suck it, bitch:

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
- Barak Obama, page 261, 'The Audacity of Hope'
You lie, liar...

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

Forum List

Back