The Democrats' "Smartest Guy In The Room" -

At one time, the GOP's smartest guy in the room was Ronald Reagan. Another time, it was George W. Bush. Most recently it was Sarah Palin.

At one time, the GOP's smartest guy in the room was Ronald Reagan. Another time, it was George W. Bush. Most recently it was Sarah Palin.

Debatable, but at least your three examples were not working against the United States.

Obama is both self-proclaimed and proclaimed so by his Party.

and under your boy obama, it will be the breast feeding mom during combat.
Of course you think that. :lol:
when ya milk a 120 head a day, ya get addicted.
:lol: You got me. That's funny. My dad worked with the guys who invented the automatic milker, at UC Davis, I think it was. I worked on a dairy and in a cheese plant putting myself through USU, and the farm work was really physical and demanding. The plant was not so much.

and under your boy obama, it will be the breast feeding mom during combat.
Of course you think that. :lol:
when ya milk a 120 head a day, ya get addicted.
:lol: You got me. That's funny. My dad worked with the guys who invented the automatic milker, at UC Davis, I think it was. I worked on a dairy and in a cheese plant putting myself through USU, and the farm work was really physical and demanding. The plant was not so much.
I had to up my SS so I drove semi a few years.
I used to deliver boxes to that plant north of Logan on the west side of the hiway, about 5 miles south of the border. But I forgot the name of it.

Well the article reads, "The Presidential Memorandum directs the departments to conduct or sponsor research into gun safety technology that would reduce the frequency of accidental discharge or unauthorized use of firearms, and improve the tracing of lost or stolen guns. Within 90 days, these agencies must prepare a report outlining a research-and-development strategy designed to expedite the real-world deployment of such technology for use in practice.”
‘Byzantine rules’
Mr. Scales is one the Army’s sharpest critics of the primary soldier’s rifle — the M4 carbine, modeled after the AR-15. He believes it is prone to overheating and jamming, and that Germans have produced a better-designed carbine toted by many U.S. special operations troops.

The Washington Times published a two-part series on the M4 in which soldiers who had been thrust into heavy direct combat complained that the magazine jammed, among other flaws. Some admitted, on the record, to breaking the rules and buying off-the-shelf foreign replacement components.
The Army defends the M4 as popular among soldiers. Its critics say surveys should focus on soldiers who have actually fired the weapon in a series of battles. They also say polled soldiers have nothing with which to compare it because the M4 is the only main rifle issued."

Now I cant blame the President for wanting a gun that does not jam or have frequent accidental discharges. But it would be most helpful if he could streamline the overly complex system the Pentagon has for making these choices, instead of altering the criteria overly much.

More Rdean bullshit.

Show me a column or comment from a Republican official that describes these people in this way. Reagan, Bush and Palin's strengths were not in their being the 'smartest in the room' among the GOP but in that they would actually LISTEN to regular American people instead of only listening to pencil head geeks inside the Beltway.

Of course I dont expect an idiotologue like you to comprehend that.

Well the article reads, "The Presidential Memorandum directs the departments to conduct or sponsor research into gun safety technology that would reduce the frequency of accidental discharge or unauthorized use of firearms, and improve the tracing of lost or stolen guns. Within 90 days, these agencies must prepare a report outlining a research-and-development strategy designed to expedite the real-world deployment of such technology for use in practice.”
‘Byzantine rules’
Mr. Scales is one the Army’s sharpest critics of the primary soldier’s rifle — the M4 carbine, modeled after the AR-15. He believes it is prone to overheating and jamming, and that Germans have produced a better-designed carbine toted by many U.S. special operations troops.

The Washington Times published a two-part series on the M4 in which soldiers who had been thrust into heavy direct combat complained that the magazine jammed, among other flaws. Some admitted, on the record, to breaking the rules and buying off-the-shelf foreign replacement components.
The Army defends the M4 as popular among soldiers. Its critics say surveys should focus on soldiers who have actually fired the weapon in a series of battles. They also say polled soldiers have nothing with which to compare it because the M4 is the only main rifle issued."

Now I cant blame the President for wanting a gun that does not jam or have frequent accidental discharges. But it would be most helpful if he could streamline the overly complex system the Pentagon has for making these choices, instead of altering the criteria overly much.

Nor I, but that is not his primary focus.

‘Byzantine rules’

is a new trigger that the one in possession has to call someone else to fire it after a background check.

Forum List

Back